Gary and Joybel

190+ Vermont Service Center

130 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello All. After 193 days I finally received the NOA2 today. My NOA1 was received 2/3/12. So anyone who has been waiting around the same time as me should be hearing something soon. I could hardly control my excitement when I got the news today. I wish you all the best!

Congratulations of course your information help to have an idea to people with similar time waiting for NOA2...

Edited by GonYet
YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

Timeline

I am calling this number tomorrow, and I am asking for Mr. Gregg himself. There is no need to rake a receptionist over the coals...go straight to the man in charge.

Also, I called our normally disappointing number again today (the customer service one) and asked for a Tier 2 person...I think that the Tier 2 was more rude and less helpful than the first level people. She gave me the same bs about working on Jan 16 applications and no expedited requests could be done.

EVERYBODY START CALLING THE VERMONT SERVICE CENTER. Don't worry about getting them angry..don't even give them your information about which petition is yours...just complain about the time and lack of communication and get into them a little bit.

You know you're rigth we have to call them... every person with more than 180 days must call ...but wait wait, probably if to many people call them then no one will be able to process our paperwork...lol :D:rofl:

YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

You know you're rigth we have to call them... every person with more than 180 days must call ...but wait wait, probably if to many people call them then no one will be able to process our paperwork...lol :D:rofl:

If we all started calling, they would not know what to do! :rofl:

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Timeline

it hasnt been 189 days for you . maybe that will make you feel better.. ehehehhe. today is my 172 day i think.. noa1 on feb 24th..

I think we are close to receive the email/text with the approuval ...good look :dance:

YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

Timeline

Hello Gary and Joybel. I am one of the early's February fillers I received NOA1 on 02/28/12, today is my 189 day waiting for NOA2 that is all that I have just waiting and waiting... you are not alone as you see...one of this days we can finally receive the approval..

Correction NOA1 received on 02/08/12 as today 08/15/12 is my 190 day...OMG !!! Is a very long wait, my fiance is upset like me, I will call them in one more week.

:angry:

Edited by GonYet
YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

Filed: Timeline

NOA1 2/1/2012 - 195 days today. I did get notice of an RFE on day 180. Just got status change notice response review. Mixed feelings it's taken forever.. but at least something is happening.

that scares me.. an RFE at 180 days!! this is insane.. I hope we get approved soon as I am losing my patience..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hell yes, everyone call. I work for government, and even I am amazed by this agency. Thing is, this office NEVER hears any of the calls we place to the customer service line...those people are professional excuse-makers, more or less. If this VSC director starts feeling some heat, he has the power to pick this up. I think it is important, from a government worker's viewpoint, that they understand how organized we are. The things that I have learned on this site, and from a few people here through messaging, have enlightened me greatly, AND allowed me to see through the bs that they give me on that line. The tier 2 woman today fed me complete inaccurate info...and I called her on it...she basically responded that the "little" internet rumors don't mean anything.

We'll see.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA1 March 6 NOA2 Aug 15 Vermont

Congratulations to a fellow March filer! I must say I am very happy to see someone in March get approved from Vermont!

Edited by Rosie_Todd

03/21/2011: Met Online

07/03/2011: Met in Manila for the first time

01/29/2012: Met in Manila for the second time

03/09/2012: Mailed I-129F

03/12/2012: I-129F Delivered

03/15/2012: NOA1

09/28/2012: NOA2

10/15/2012-10/16/2012: Medical at St. Luke's-PASSED!

10/25/2012: Interview-APPROVED!

10/31/2012: Visa received

11/20/2012: POE: JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hell yes, everyone call. I work for government, and even I am amazed by this agency. Thing is, this office NEVER hears any of the calls we place to the customer service line...those people are professional excuse-makers, more or less. If this VSC director starts feeling some heat, he has the power to pick this up. I think it is important, from a government worker's viewpoint, that they understand how organized we are. The things that I have learned on this site, and from a few people here through messaging, have enlightened me greatly, AND allowed me to see through the bs that they give me on that line. The tier 2 woman today fed me complete inaccurate info...and I called her on it...she basically responded that the "little" internet rumors don't mean anything.

We'll see.

OK you are driving this bus...haha...what number would you like us to call?...Im ready!!!!!!!! day 192

Congratulations to a fellow March filer! I must say I am very happy to see someone in March get approved from Vermont!

I wish they would approve us early february filers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

OK you are driving this bus...haha...what number would you like us to call?...Im ready!!!!!!!! day 192

I wish they would approve us early february filers

Call that Vermont Service Center number posted above. Ask for the man in charge. Let's bury them with calls. I say this because this office is not structured to receive calls like this..that is what the excuse makers at the customer service number are for. Like I said, I am calling tomorrow and asking for the man in charge first...if I can't get him, I will work my way down.

Call that Vermont Service Center number posted above. Ask for the man in charge. Let's bury them with calls. I say this because this office is not structured to receive calls like this..that is what the excuse makers at the customer service number are for. Like I said, I am calling tomorrow and asking for the man in charge first...if I can't get him, I will work my way down.

I'll call during my lunch break!!

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Anyone else out there at over 190 days waiting on the VSC? Just checking to see if I have company. I've contacted my congressman and USCIS with zero results. Has anyone been approved by the VSC latlely. Thanks

i received my NOA1 from vermont on jan 24th. the last time it was "touched" was feb 9th. i've heard absolutely nothing since. i gave up counting days. now i count months...still counting. good luck. maybe yours will be faster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.