16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It took me 93 days from the day I send in my paper work to the time I received my green card ,i got approved the day after the interview and I got my green card 9 days after the interview ,I got my hard copies 15 days after they received them

i meant just from the interview to the greencard stage and NOA for i130 i 785 approval..thanks

day 0 may 7 - mailed application
4 may 11 - email notification from immigration
7 may 14- checked cashed
10 may 17- hard copy noa rcvd for 1-13, ead and i-485
31 june 07- bio appt , walked in at SFO ASC June 20, 2012
june 26 - bio sched
44 june 20- walked in bio
56 july 2 - received notice for interview 8/8 @10:25am
73 july 19 - ead approved, card ordered for production
79 july 25 - ead picked up by usps
81 july 27 - got ead in the mail
93 aug 8 - interview at NBC SF , For further review and Security clearance
99 aug 14 - finally, approval and card production email
100 aug 15 - mailed approval notice for i-130 and i-785
105 aug 20 - received hard copy of NOA Approval notice
107 aug 22 - recieved my COnditional green card
01 may 8 - mailed I 751
07 may 15 - received NOA (1 YR GC extention) dated 5/12/14

33 june 10 - called USCIS to inquire about Biometrics appointment

35 june 12 - received letter dated June 12 from USCIS saying i do not need a Bio since they pulled my recent Bio from file

40 june 17 - called USCIS and talked to Tier 2 and was able to get my receipt number to monitor my status online.

N-400 Journey

00 - 2015/05/15 - sent N-400 packet to USCIS

2015/05/20 - check cashed

2015/05/23- I-797 received

2015/05/30 - biometrics appointment for June 08 (early walk-in)

2015/07/08 - interview notice

2015/08/10 - received interview letter for 9/10 but ask to reschedule

2015/08/18- received a notice email that my interview has been cancelled

2015/09/30- interview appointment

2015/xx/xx - oath taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.