KimberleyNatascha

Starting to loose my control now!

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

this really sucks!! what the heck is going on for it to take soooooo long to get NOA2???

Hire some more people and get it done ..since they(USCIS) are charging so much for it.

Charge a little extra and get it done mofo's.

Dear VJers,

I just wanted to share my feelings with the people who are in the same process as I am. My fiance and I started the K1 process in February. We got our NOA1 on the 5th of March and we passed the 5 months already.

I'm starting to loose my hope a little! I know they are busy with it, but all this waiting and waiting and hoping for the 5 months to pass and now I just don't know what date to look forward to anymore.

It's just hard to miss my fiance, I'm almost so desperate to buy a ticket to the States and share just a week with my fiance. But actually we can't afford it right now.

I'm just a little disappointed and I hope that there are people who I can share my feelings with.

Thanks..

We just feel the same..I am a November 2011 filer but till now no NOA2!!!! It is really frustrating. VSC makes us to wait and wait..Everything is really getting so hard. We are starting to lose hope. Me and my fiancee really miss each other. Let us pray to God and ask for strength..I hope soon they will going to work ours..I am so sad, so sad..

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

2011-11-21 I-129F Sent
2011-11-30
I-129F NOA1

2012-03-28 I-129F RFE

2012-05-09 RFE reply

2012-08-30 I-129F NOA2

2012-09-13 NVC left

2012-09-24 Consulate received

2012-10-24 Interview date

approved Interview result

2012-11-05 Visa Received

2012-11-15 US Entry

2012-12-07 Marriage

Our I-129F was approved in 274 days from our NOA1 date and the interview in embassy took 329 days from our I-129F NOA1 date.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

CIS office: Baltimore MD

2013-01-22 Date filed

2013-01-28 NOA date

2013-02-14 Biometrics appt

2013-10-02 Approved

2013-10-15 Green Card received

REMOVAL OF CONDITION

Service Center: VSC

2015-09-26 Date filed

2015-09-28 Package arrived in VSC, Signed by: L Zuchowski

2015-09-29 Receipt date of NOA1 Time:18:30

2015-10-02 check cashed

2015-10-02 Green Card expires

2015-10-04 NOA1 on hand

2015-10-10 Receipt Date of NOA2/Biometric letter

2015-10-17 NOA2/Biometric letter on hand

2015-10-26 Biometric Appointment

this really sucks!! what the heck is going on for it to take soooooo long to get NOA2???

Hire some more people and get it done ..since they(USCIS) are charging so much for it.

Charge a little extra and get it done mofo's.

Yeah your right..I wish they will going to hire an additional staff..I dont know whats going on to USCIS..They charge us a fee,then we tried so hard to make the process legally but they let us wait and wait for the NOA2!!! I hope USCIS really care about..it..Is USCIS had a lot of backlogs or pending applications for K1??????..They did not follow their given TIME FRAME!!!!are they working on it??I dont know???

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

2011-11-21 I-129F Sent
2011-11-30
I-129F NOA1

2012-03-28 I-129F RFE

2012-05-09 RFE reply

2012-08-30 I-129F NOA2

2012-09-13 NVC left

2012-09-24 Consulate received

2012-10-24 Interview date

approved Interview result

2012-11-05 Visa Received

2012-11-15 US Entry

2012-12-07 Marriage

Our I-129F was approved in 274 days from our NOA1 date and the interview in embassy took 329 days from our I-129F NOA1 date.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

CIS office: Baltimore MD

2013-01-22 Date filed

2013-01-28 NOA date

2013-02-14 Biometrics appt

2013-10-02 Approved

2013-10-15 Green Card received

REMOVAL OF CONDITION

Service Center: VSC

2015-09-26 Date filed

2015-09-28 Package arrived in VSC, Signed by: L Zuchowski

2015-09-29 Receipt date of NOA1 Time:18:30

2015-10-02 check cashed

2015-10-02 Green Card expires

2015-10-04 NOA1 on hand

2015-10-10 Receipt Date of NOA2/Biometric letter

2015-10-17 NOA2/Biometric letter on hand

2015-10-26 Biometric Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We just feel the same..I am a November 2011 filer but till now no NOA2!!!! It is really frustrating. VSC makes us to wait and wait..Everything is really getting so hard. We are starting to lose hope. Me and my fiancee really miss each other. Let us pray to God and ask for strength..I hope soon they will going to work ours..I am so sad, so sad..

NOVEMBER?!??!?!

Oh my god, I think I would die.

Have you tried contacting senators/congressmen/USCIS itself? I know we're going nuts as February applicants, but still waiting for an NOA2 from November is just unacceptable.

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Umm you don't find me on here saying God is an imaginary friend for adults do you? I think that would be more in line with expressing my beliefs.

Kind of ridiculous when a "miracle" these days passes for government processing.

You are free not to believe in God as others are free to believe He guides every step of their life. What makes you smarter than the others?

Day_01 05/05 AOS Package delivered (I-130,I-485,I-765).

Day_31 06/05 Biometrics done.

Day_46 06/20 Interview Notification

Day_79 07/23 Interview. Approved.

Day_86 07/30 Received GC and EAD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear VJers,

I just wanted to share my feelings with the people who are in the same process as I am. My fiance and I started the K1 process in February. We got our NOA1 on the 5th of March and we passed the 5 months already.

I'm starting to loose my hope a little! I know they are busy with it, but all this waiting and waiting and hoping for the 5 months to pass and now I just don't know what date to look forward to anymore.

It's just hard to miss my fiance, I'm almost so desperate to buy a ticket to the States and share just a week with my fiance. But actually we can't afford it right now.

I'm just a little disappointed and I hope that there are people who I can share my feelings with.

Thanks..

My husband and me was the same feeling like you before... Just be patient and save money... God knows how much you want each other and you know soon you'll be together... Good Luck

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

Filing date: April 23, 2011

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: May 16,2011

I-485 Approval Date:June 26 , 2011

I-485 Approved: Approved

Green Card received Date: August 04,2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear VJers,

Thanks..

Just be patient, you are not the only one experience all this stress and frustration. All of us here experience all this journey. Even me i was so frustrated too specially some members filled the same day with us and got approved early. I was tired of waiting and waiting. So i decided to make myself busy while waiting to get approved.

Always put faith on him, everything will be alrightsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Here is something you can do about it.

While waiting for the K1 approval begin to collect up all the documents and forms (including any needed professional translations) that will be needed in support of the fiance' visa application. This can take a while depending on personal circumstances and the country. You can be at cause and be doing something proactive instead of just waiting for the moronically slow government. We did this while my wife was still in Russia and it helped a LOT. Another advantage is you won't be rushed when collecting them all and forget something. The consulate/embassy websites contain good information on what will be needed so look there to get familiar. "Police Certificates" themselves can be quite a burden depending on the number of places the applicant has lived as an adult and the particular county's police agency requirements. So, don't sit around waiting; get to work instead.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We couldn't wait anymore.. We bought a ticket to go and visit him in 12 days.. Yes it's a lot of money, but we see it as buying fuel..

''Nothing is strange.. Everything is different..''

I completely understand. There is no substitute for holding your loved one close; hearing them in person! Enjoy!!G

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, can I ask you a question?

We are going crazy on this waiting game; and looking at VSC performance lately, and since my job's contract ends next month (yeah, in my childlish head I had it all prepared and thought that if I filed in April I could leave my country by October with the visa in hand) we are thinking of taking a little vacation together away from all this distressing process that apparently will take many more months.

Can we leave my mom (I'm the NON USC) the package ready to have her drop it at the embassy in case the NOA2 comes while we are on holidays? Can you leave your country for a short period of time after having the police record done?

I'm not asking this in a General Forum, because I don't want to get the typical answers from CSC filers saying: "be patient" "wait is a virtue" when they are getting their NOA2 in 60 days or so... they don't understand the feeling of waiting, cause they haven't been through that!

So anyway, :ot2:

Thanks for letting me vent, and hope you guys know the answer to my questions!!! :help:

K1 NOA1: April 18th, 2012
K1 NOA2: October 25th, 2012 (190 days at VSC, NO RFE)
NVC number: November 1st, 2012 (7 days after NOA2)
INTERVIEW: November 29th, 2012 (APPROVED)
POE: December 14th, 2012 (Miami)
MARRIAGE: December 21st, 2012 (the end of the world! lol)
AOS SENT: December 26th, 2012
AOS NOA1: December 31st, 2012
AP/EAD NOA1: December 28th, 2012
BIOMETRICS: January 31st, 2013
AP/EAD APPROVAL: February 20th, 2013
AP/EAD card in the mail: March 2nd, 2013

GREEN CARD APPROVED: September 17th, 2013 (no interview)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.