KimberleyNatascha

Starting to loose my control now!

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know the feeling !! It's so frustrating to wait this long, I've been waiting for 6 months already and nothing, no letter, no email, no text. My worst fear is that after all this wait, I will received a rejection letter instead of an approval one, and It's killing me..I barely sleep. This is the worst feeling ever.Sometimes I feel some kind of comfort when I read that there's other people waiting as I am, but other times kills me seeing people that fill out after me and they have been approved already..I just hope to received a notification soon.

^ this! Seriously, when people make a thread just to inform everyone they got approved in 82 days or that NVC has their paperwork after a week only it really burns me up. Sorry, it's great your approved but since there are so many people in agony waiting for sometimes 6+ months it really feels like gloating and rubbing it in. :bonk:

event.png

I-129F Sent: 1-23-12

NOA1: 2-6-2012

RFE: 8-16-2012

RFE Received by USCIS: 8-28-2012

NOA2: 10-17-2012

Packet 3 Sent: 11-14-2012

Medical: 11-19-2012

Interview: 1-24-2013 - Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear VJers,

I just wanted to share my feelings with the people who are in the same process as I am. My fiance and I started the K1 process in February. We got our NOA1 on the 5th of March and we passed the 5 months already.

I'm starting to loose my hope a little! I know they are busy with it, but all this waiting and waiting and hoping for the 5 months to pass and now I just don't know what date to look forward to anymore.

It's just hard to miss my fiance, I'm almost so desperate to buy a ticket to the States and share just a week with my fiance. But actually we can't afford it right now.

I'm just a little disappointed and I hope that there are people who I can share my feelings with.

Thanks..

HI to you..just dont lose hope and patience..mine took 5mos when they approved our k1 petition..after that the send my fiancee a letter wd nvc case number and other info what to do..now we got our appt.interview by sept.13 :)so total in all it takes 7mos from filing of k1 petition..so dont lose hope..always pray,god is always there for us..GOODLUCK to you..Urs is on the way..and oh weve been separate for almost 5 years now..so theres hope for everything :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS WOW! So much support from all of you! Thanks people, I really really appreciate all this!

I had a long conversation with my fiance yesterday and these last days we are saving money and saving money for the wedding and the whole process. We work and work but we're not having any fun in our lives. So I decided to ask my boss if it's possible to have a week off to go and visit him.

We decided it's worth the money, although it's a lot!!

But I didn't expect all this support from all my VJers. Thank you very much guys!

And for the people who said I should join the February filers thread, my NOA1 came in March, does it count to join as well? hihi...

For all of you, keep your hope and faith and thanks to you guys I feel a lot better than yesterday!!

''Nothing is strange.. Everything is different..''

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hang in there, use Skype or something similar, we have all been there about the time you have had it they will be done.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Dear VJers,

I just wanted to share my feelings with the people who are in the same process as I am. My fiance and I started the K1 process in February. We got our NOA1 on the 5th of March and we passed the 5 months already.

I'm starting to loose my hope a little! I know they are busy with it, but all this waiting and waiting and hoping for the 5 months to pass and now I just don't know what date to look forward to anymore.

It's just hard to miss my fiance, I'm almost so desperate to buy a ticket to the States and share just a week with my fiance. But actually we can't afford it right now.

I'm just a little disappointed and I hope that there are people who I can share my feelings with.

Thanks..

Hello

My fiance and I also started our process in February, we received our NOA 1 on March 7th. He called the VSC last week and some lady that wasn't so helpful picked and told him they were still working on January filers, he got so upset that he hung up the phone.I tried explaining to him that the information on VJ is contrary and quite encouraging and hopeful.

I am really hopeful that before the end of August our NOA 2 should pull through...words cant express how much we miss each other...skype, messenger etc have been helpful but physical contact will be 100% appreciated right now!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

This process is very difficult on the heart, but I agree with a couple prior posters, yours will come soon. VSC seems to be picking up a bit, so don't lose hope. Don't keep track of time, keep your eyes off of the calendar, get out of the house more, keep busy any way you can... and as someone else said, if we can get through THIS together but APART...that's a good sign that we will get through difficulties together in the future during marriage as well...and we'll be together then! Keep your eyes and heart on the goal and the long term :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I wish folks would keep their preaching to themselves or in their closets.

I'm headed to see Susan next month so I'm focusing on that instead of the K1 which may or may not happen this year the way Vermont is going.

I have also reached the same stage, can't think of the k1 visa any more instead I'm going to see my baby. Counting down to when I will see him has been much better than driving myself CRAZY WAITING FOR A $&@$8$&$&@ RESPOND.

Sorry but I am losing hope :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

OP you are in a better place and I hope everything work out for MUCH better. Good luck!

I-129F

July of 2010: We met in Eritrean when I was on vacation.

August of 2010: Returned to U.S and we spoke on the phone everyday and still do (very costly).

December of 2010 to January 2011: went back to Eritrea to see him.

January 11, 2011- Engaged.

March 2, 2011: I-129F sent

March 13, 2012: Second interview. Placed on Administrative Processing.

October 16, 2012: Case sent back to USCIS

November 16, 2012 Case reaffirmed and sent back to the Department of State (according to the USCIS SITE)

November 28, 2012 Vermont Service Center received Petition back from Embassy.

March 2013- Returned K1 validity expired. Here we go again.... !

I-130

March 15, 2013 Married

April 29, 2013 Filed I-130

May 2, 2013: Received NOA1 via text/email

May 6, 2013: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail

XX- XX, 2013: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!

XX- XX, 2013: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail

XX- X, 2013: NVC received file

XX- X, 2013: NVC case number assigned

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i remember saying the same thing all you feb filers are here saying, "im hoping it comes this month", 1,2 months would pass and thing we just started not to give a dam any more, then out of no where it came. I really wish the best for you all. hope you all hear good news soon :thumbs:

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And by expressing your beliefs you're different how? There's a word I'm searching for.... Ah yes, it's called hypocrisy :innocent:

Seriously, you'd have held higher moral ground by letting that statement pass.

Umm you don't find me on here saying God is an imaginary friend for adults do you? I think that would be more in line with expressing my beliefs.

Kind of ridiculous when a "miracle" these days passes for government processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Nooo no no, don't lose hope. Lose your sanity, pull out hair, jump on the walls out of frustration, but keep the hope.

:)

:thumbs: for sure !!

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Patience ....hmmmmmm...we all know is so hard :wacko: happy for others when they are approved so quickly ,like with CSC.....even happier when you see filers from your month being approved :thumbs: bottomline----hehehehehehehehe...it is coming soon. Keep the Faith :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Umm you don't find me on here saying God is an imaginary friend for adults do you? I think that would be more in line with expressing my beliefs.

Kind of ridiculous when a "miracle" these days passes for government processing.

This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..OUR CONSTITUTION GIVES US THE FREEDOM OF RELIGION..Also the freedom of speech...you are entitled to your opinion, but there is no reason to bash those whom express their beliefs either. The one who made the post that upset you was not holding a gun to your head forcing their belifs on you. Therefore your comment was out of line. I've seen many people here at vj attacking others for their beliefs; that is NOT what vj is for. If you dont like a post that has a reference to God or religion, simply do not make a comment. As always, have a nice day..and God Bless! :)

As for the OP.....Sorry about my above rant..I promise not to hijack your thread hehe...This process is really hard on relationships, but stay strong and keep faith...When talking to my fiancee about our visa, I find it better to keep the subject short and not bring it up too much..it helps keep the mind off of it and not cause strain or worry. We've only been waiting 3 months now. I know your wait has been longer, but any time apart is rough..one day away from my Raquel feels like a year to me. As stated before..both centers have ups and downs...lets just keep faith and hope we get on the upside of things before too long..Im sure we will. :) And remeber, as my fiancee always says, "EL AMOR LO PUEDE TODO!" LOVE CAN DO ANYTHING! :)

My heart goes out to you. My love is flying back to England this afternoon and it's killing me. How can I let my soul mate just walk away? I have to... for now. The wait is agony. No one else knows what we are going through. It is good that we have each other to encourage us and keep us going. It gives us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.