roseisrose

I-129F approved, NVC did not receive case

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Stunt_V, don't freak out because you're not the only one going through this. Just check the VJ timelines and you'll see that not a single California case approved in September has reached NVC yet.

Thank You so much for your help. My friend's fiance just came to the USA and he told me his got to NVC quick.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You're welcome. I've heard the same thing... but unfortunately for us things are moving quite slowly in the California Center right now, so we just have to try and be patient. It sucks, I know.

K1 Visa in 2013

AOS in 2014

N-400 in 2015 {based on Section 319(b) INA}

:time:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Stunt_V, don't freak out because you're not the only one going through this. Just check the VJ timelines and you'll see that not a single California case approved in September has reached NVC yet.

Hi -- I'm also in the same boat (got my NOA2 with a September approval date and live in California.)

You mention "just check the VJ timelines." Is there a central list of these timelines you're referring to, or are you just paying attention to individual posters' timelines?

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

there's lots of timeline 'things' you can see.

should be visible when logged in on a PC - so if these aren't so visible for you - come back when logged in on a PC. Handphone usage on VJ sucks, for the full functionality of the site.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hi everyone,

Need some input here!

Our I-129F was approved and notified by USCIS on May 16 (case processed at CSC). My fiance received the approval notice in the mail stating the next steps.

So it's been more than a month and we didn't hear from NVC. My fiance called NVC today and NVC said they did not receive our case from USCIS. Oh man. Then he called USCIS and USCIS said they'll review our case and respond in 5 days. Also, the person from NVC told my fiance on the phone that USCIS "may" have forwarded the case to the consulate (where I'm currently residing) directly. Well, I thought this was quite impossible.

Has anyone experienced such a situation before????

We received the NOA2. Which states,

'The above petition has been approved and forwarded to the listed consulate. Please contact the consulate with any questions about visa issuance'

Also on the NOA2 it says:

'Notice Type: Approval Notice. Valid from 10/01/2013 to 01/28/2014'

Sounds to me they have skipped the NVC? or sent to both the embassy and the NVC?

Timeline

there's lots of timeline 'things' you can see.

should be visible when logged in on a PC - so if these aren't so visible for you - come back when logged in on a PC. Handphone usage on VJ sucks, for the full functionality of the site.

Oh, I'm not using a phone. My question was (basically) whether the poster was clicking on other users' timelines individually, or if there was a good place to see a lot of timeline data at once.

To be more specific, I'm most curious about other Californian users, if this is in fact an issue pertaining to California specifically, as has been suggested.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yup, can choose by service center, you betcha ! in several different timeline listings, here.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We received the NOA2. Which states,

'The above petition has been approved and forwarded to the listed consulate. Please contact the consulate with any questions about visa issuance'

Also on the NOA2 it says:

'Notice Type: Approval Notice. Valid from 10/01/2013 to 01/28/2014'

Sounds to me they have skipped the NVC? or sent to both the embassy and the NVC?

Rog54, other VJ users may correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I read here approved cases are always sent to NVC (no matter what is written on your NOA 2), and then NVC is responsible for sending them to the consulates / embassies. If I were you I'd start calling NVC or DoS to try to get my case number.

Oh, I'm not using a phone. My question was (basically) whether the poster was clicking on other users' timelines individually, or if there was a good place to see a lot of timeline data at once.

To be more specific, I'm most curious about other Californian users, if this is in fact an issue pertaining to California specifically, as has been suggested.

Ferricide, on the VJ homepage, click on Immigration Timelines, then "K1 visa timelines", "enable advanced mode", "NVC received" (arrow pointing down). You'll see all the cases that have recently arrived at NVC.

K1 Visa in 2013

AOS in 2014

N-400 in 2015 {based on Section 319(b) INA}

:time:

Timeline

Ferricide, on the VJ homepage, click on Immigration Timelines, then "K1 visa timelines", "enable advanced mode", "NVC received" (arrow pointing down). You'll see all the cases that have recently arrived at NVC.

Extremely helpful. Thank you!

Seems like people who got their NOA2s in August are still waiting...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

The NOA2 states it goes to the consulate, but they all go through the NVC on their way to the consulate.

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Reports- topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You're welcome. I've heard the same thing... but unfortunately for us things are moving quite slowly in the California Center right now, so we just have to try and be patient. It sucks, I know.

Jeez it looks like nothing is out of CSC to NVC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I am at my wits end. My 129F was approved way back on July 19th yet NVC states they never received it. I've called both USCIS DoS and NVS and they either say they sent it and to call NVC or they never received it and call USCIS. I've emailed, called, spoken to higher up and have had zero resolution to this. I don't know what my next step should be... I'm thinking that making her an illegal alien is our best option.

Can anyone please provide a next step or solution that can help us resolve this?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

HEY EVERYONE,

I NEED SOME HELP MY I-129F WAS APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 20,2013 AND ITS BEEN 35 DAYS AND NVC HASN'T RECEIVED MY APPROVAL. I CALLED USCIS AND AN OFFICER GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER SAYING THAT HE SENT AN EMAIL FOR MY PAPERS TO BE SENT TO NVC ASAP. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE?? IS THIS NORMAL?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

1. Ease up on the caps. It's obnoxious.

2. Welcome to dealing with government. They take their time.

3. Have some patience.

4. Welcome aboard the wait train. I'm still waiting to hear back from nvc - our petition was approved August 19.

May 29, 2013 - Finally!!! I-129F and associated forms delivered!

June 3, 2013 - NOA1!

August 19, 2013 - NOA2! (email)

October 10, 2013 - NVC has our case, Vancouver number assigned

***Communications with Vancouver begging to put my case on hold a while due to house not selling!!!***

February 18, 2014 - Packet 3 Submitted

February 20, 2014 - Packet 4!!

May 5, 2014 - Medical

May 7, 2014 - Consulate Interview

May 13, 2014 - K1 visa in hand!!!

July 2, 2014 - POE (Sweetgrass)<p>

July 23, 2014 - apply for EI (mother of god that was confusing...)<p>

August 11, 2014 - finally get hitched!

September 16, 2014 - send off AOS/AP/EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

and cause I'm on the mobile and can't edit: mojo don't make her an illegal. That can work against you BOTH in a very bad way (bans from her returning to the states etc). As some people mention try contacting your local member of congress. See what they can do. Other than that, keep contacting them, make records of who you talk to, when you talk to them, what they say, if they have an employee number or direct extension (so they can talk amongst each other and figure out what is going on).

Good luck. I hope your situation gets figured out soon :(

May 29, 2013 - Finally!!! I-129F and associated forms delivered!

June 3, 2013 - NOA1!

August 19, 2013 - NOA2! (email)

October 10, 2013 - NVC has our case, Vancouver number assigned

***Communications with Vancouver begging to put my case on hold a while due to house not selling!!!***

February 18, 2014 - Packet 3 Submitted

February 20, 2014 - Packet 4!!

May 5, 2014 - Medical

May 7, 2014 - Consulate Interview

May 13, 2014 - K1 visa in hand!!!

July 2, 2014 - POE (Sweetgrass)<p>

July 23, 2014 - apply for EI (mother of god that was confusing...)<p>

August 11, 2014 - finally get hitched!

September 16, 2014 - send off AOS/AP/EAD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.