Bad_Daddy

Obama Executive Privilege Asserted Over Fast And Furious Documents

115 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

yes I did. are you calling yourself a moron? or are you just so hell bent on denying peoples constitutional rights you refuse to use common sense when debating gun control? sense you are one of the preceeding, i'll explain it to you....please read slowly.....after the sale from a licenced arms dealer you can't rely on individual citizens to follow the same regulations as the arms dealer. if a gun is stolen in a break in, its highly unlikely the thief will follow the regulations either...got it now?

I hope your powers of comprehension are sufficient to understand this. We will see. It struck me that many people on here are making a real show of righteous indignation that the program started by Bush and continued by Obama resulted in murders at the border of US personnel. These are the same individuals who defend gun show gun sales that also have been shown to sometimes end up in the hands of criminals. My point is that it is hypocrisy to find fault with the one but not the other! I don't like the F&F program either. The reason is the SAME one I don't like unregulated gun show gun sales. Where are you able to show that I want to deny anybody's constitutional rights?

Filed: Timeline

I hope your powers of comprehension are sufficient to understand this. We will see. It struck me that many people on here are making a real show of righteous indignation that the program started by Bush and continued by Obama resulted in murders at the border of US personnel. These are the same individuals who defend gun show gun sales that also have been shown to sometimes end up in the hands of criminals. My point is that it is hypocrisy to find fault with the one but not the other! I don't like the F&F program either. The reason is the SAME one I don't like unregulated gun show gun sales. Where are you able to show that I want to deny anybody's constitutional rights?

i'm sorry james. i made an error in judgement and an incorrect assumption. i thought you were implyin we should consider banning all gun sales to citizens. again i'm sorry.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

are you seeing the differences in the questions you asked? i see them. :yes:

There is absolutely a difference in the questions, because the first is a trap for the second, and both are clear indicators of the rampant hypocrisy of the folks in this thread screaming bloody murder that Obama is to be directly implicated in the cartel murders of US agents due to use of guns obtained in the F & F operation. The "more guns = less crime" arguments logically dictate against these same persons making the argument F & F guns, and by extension Obama, Holder and the Justice Department caused and are responsible for the killings.

Sorry man, can't have things both ways. The right to possess guns, while strictly controlled in Mexico, is protected in the Mexican Constitution.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

But isn't it your position that the 2nd amendment right to bear 'arms' is an absolute one and as such should include all weapons of modern warfare? You have said pretty much that in the past, even refusing to exclude small tactical nuclear weapons! Is that still where you would draw the line?

It's not an absolute right since it's taken away from many citizens every day. It's also not possible to practice this right in certain places - most notably government buildings.

You must have missed out on the undercover investigations that showed that licensed dealers at gun shows are quite happy to support straw men purchases of firearms. You know, we can have discussions about the wisdom of infinite proliferation of firearms but we ought to at least acknowledge the facts that are on the table. And those facts clearly paint a different picture than the one you are trying to paint here.

Yet Bloomberg is still free.

What you guys are failing to acknowledge is citizens legally purchase firearms every day and have the right to do so. If guns happen to fall in the wrong hands, so be it. Bad things sometimes happen. You can't legislate criminal activity into oblivion. Criminals break the law. That's what they do.

The reason the F&F scheme is so horrible is because it's an intentional set up to take guns away by legal means. It'd be like handing drugs to someone in an effort to show the public, "See. He has a drug problem." Well, no sh!t, Sherlock. In this case the government intentionally armed criminals in the hopes bad things would happen so they could end-around and take away guns from lawful citizens.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

It's not an absolute right since it's taken away from many citizens every day. It's also not possible to practice this right in certain places - most notably government buildings.

I am glad to see you are coming around! :D

What you guys are failing to acknowledge is citizens legally purchase firearms every day and have the right to do so. If guns happen to fall in the wrong hands, so be it. Bad things sometimes happen. You can't legislate criminal activity into oblivion. Criminals break the law. That's what they do.

Same with Mexico!

The reason the F&F scheme is so horrible is because it's an intentional set up to take guns away by legal means. It'd be like handing drugs to someone in an effort to show the public, "See. He has a drug problem." Well, no sh!t, Sherlock. In this case the government intentionally armed criminals in the hopes bad things would happen so they could end-around and take away guns from lawful citizens.

Buy more tinfoil!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

if its sold by a vendor at the show: yes. they are required to do backround checks just like at a gun shop.

if its sold by an individual: idk its imposible to say. that sale would have all the regulation of buying in a mcdonalds parking lot off a craigslist add or a garage sale.

yet another apples/oranges example. am i suprised. :no:

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It is simple as they always say if you have not doen anything wrong than you don't have to be worried and you don't need to cover up.

So if Obama and his administration did not do nothing wrong than why create the wall of obstraction, share the documents and prove you have not done anything wrong.

Didn't he promise more transperancy when he was elected? Where is the transperancy?

Timeline

It is simple as they always say if you have not doen anything wrong than you don't have to be worried and you don't need to cover up.

So if Obama and his administration did not do nothing wrong than why create the wall of obstraction, share the documents and prove you have not done anything wrong.

Didn't he promise more transperancy when he was elected? Where is the transperancy?

I agree with the need for transparency. I have heard the argument that the documents being requested are far beyond anything reasonable and are just a fishing expedition motivated by the worst form of partisan-ship. I hope, for Obama's sake that what is eventually found will confirm that.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I agree with the need for transparency. I have heard the argument that the documents being requested are far beyond anything reasonable and are just a fishing expedition motivated by the worst form of partisan-ship. I hope, for Obama's sake that what is eventually found will confirm that.

If AG Holder hadn't lied under oath, this whole dog and pony show might have quietly gone away by itself. But he did, and this has just snowballed from that point.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

I am glad to see you are coming around! :D

Exactly why we need to do something about our government. If they're taking rights away from people, it's out of hand.

He's on a roll. First he bypasses congress and now he can do whatever he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts wearing a crown in January.

it makes the President out to be either naive then, or a hypocrite now ...

Or both.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of course, this little tidbit from 2007 doesn't help, as it makes the President out to be either naive then, or a hypocrite now ...

Nonsense. Does Barack and Michelle need to let a camera into there bedroom at night in case he might incriminate himself - you know, for transparency sake? This is pure partisan bullshit. Holder gave all the documents there are. He has no legal obligation to hand over documentation of conversations within the DOJ in somehow the hope that Darrell Issa will be able to find anything incriminating, in spite of absolutely no evidence. But hey, if Issa is all about transparency to nth degree, let him hand over to the DOJ all documentation of communication from his office - you know, just to see if he might incriminate himself. Fvcking pathetic.

Filed: Timeline
Nonsense. Does Barack and Michelle need to let a camera into there bedroom at night in case he might incriminate himself - you know, for transparency sake? This is pure partisan bullshit. Holder gave all the documents there are. He has no legal obligation to hand over documentation of conversations within the DOJ in somehow the hope that Darrell Issa will be able to find anything incriminating, in spite of absolutely no evidence. But hey, if Issa is all about transparency to nth degree, let him hand over to the DOJ all documentation of communication from his office - you know, just to see if he might incriminate himself. Fvcking pathetic.

Are you suggesting that Republicans would drum up a story just to do damage to the President? Do you have no respect for the institution of Congress?

reidcorruption.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

So, you're okay with AG Holder lying under oath to the Congressional Oversight Committee?

The testimony to that effect has been widely reported and it's the only reason Issa has been able to push this so hard. If Eric Holder had admitted lying, and maybe apologized to the families of Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata, this would have died quietly and been long forgotten come election time.

But he couldn't. Now, by bailing out the AG by invoking Executive Privilege, the President has opened up the White House to suspicion of direct involvement in the botched operation, regardless of whether there was any White House involvement or not. And it was all so unnecessary, if only Holder had respected the office of Attorney General and the oath he took before testifying to the Committee.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png