Bad_Daddy

Obama Executive Privilege Asserted Over Fast And Furious Documents

115 posts in this topic

It turns my stomach to think that our government was supplying the Mexican drug cartels with thousands of automatic weapons. Some of those weapons have been traced back to gruesome murders committed in Mexico. What was Obama and Holder thinking when they decided to supply all those guns to those gangster criminals in Mexico?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I'm not sure I understand. I feel fairly sure you are not so wacko that you would actually make an attempt on the president's life or join some half-baked militia 'revolution'! So why is it that you and other people on the right make all these clever statements about guns with the implication that maybe you really would do such a thing? Is it some right wing macho posturing thing? Some kind of strutting your RWN NRA bona-fides? I really am curious!

Jesse? Al? Is that you? :rofl:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It turns my stomach to think that our government was supplying the Mexican drug cartels with thousands of automatic weapons. Some of those weapons have been traced back to gruesome murders committed in Mexico. What was Obama and Holder thinking when they decided to supply all those guns to those gangster criminals in Mexico?

He wasn't, it was Bush. Read my post. :bonk:

He wasn't, it was Bush. Read my post. :bonk:

Nice selective cut and paste, but you left out a little. I will put it back for you. "According to twenty-year ATF veteran Jay Wachtel, letting guns "walk" was done in the past in a controlled manner that involved surveillance and eventual seizure of the weapons.[1] According to ATF field agents involved in Operation Fast and Furious, under Project Gunrunner "ATF agents were trained to interdict guns and prevent criminals from obtaining them" and not to allow guns to walk and then disappear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

"Obama" personally sold them..?

Why is Obama trying to hide the fact and Eric Holder not willing to share the documents with the lawmakers?

If it was created by Bush than won’t it be good for him to share the documents with law maker and say uh-oh Republicans screwed up?

Timeline

Nice selective cut and paste, but you left out a little. I will put it back for you. "According to twenty-year ATF veteran Jay Wachtel, letting guns "walk" was done in the past in a controlled manner that involved surveillance and eventual seizure of the weapons.[1] According to ATF field agents involved in Operation Fast and Furious, under Project Gunrunner "ATF agents were trained to interdict guns and prevent criminals from obtaining them" and not to allow guns to walk and then disappear.

If there was "eventual seizure of the weapons", explain this "At the time, under the Bush administration Department of Justice (DOJ), no arrests or indictments were made".

It wasn't selective, I was just making it clear that the Obama comment was totally unfounded.

Why is Obama trying to hide the fact and Eric Holder not willing to share the documents with the lawmakers?

If it was created by Bush than won’t it be good for him to share the documents with law maker and say uh-oh Republicans screwed up?

Does that mean Obama sold them? Do you think Obama went to Mexico and sold guns..? :lol:

Edited by rocks

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You're smarter than that. <_<

Go read up the conspiracy theorists' explain how "Fast and Furious" is part of this administration's attempts to circumvent the Second Amendment and introduce Federal gun control.

I am afraid the conspiracy is much bigger and far more vast than previously thought. It all began under Bush and the predecessor of F&F which was 'Gun runner'....

They are all in it together!!!! :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

If there was "eventual seizure of the weapons", explain this "At the time, under the Bush administration Department of Justice (DOJ), no arrests or indictments were made".

It wasn't selective, I was just making it clear that the Obama comment was totally unfounded.

Does that mean Obama sold them? Do you think Obama went to Mexico and sold guns..? :lol:

He can be accountable, someone hiring a contract killer is equally accountable as the killer but anyways my comment was not in regard to if he personally sold the guns or not.

My response was to your comment of it was Bush who should be responsible for this.

Edited by Harsh_77

Timeline

He can be accountable for, someone hiring a contract killer is equally accountable but anyways my comment was not in regard to if he sold the guns or not.

My response was to your comment of it was Bush who should be responsible for this.

But Bush isn't accountable? :rolleyes:

Timeline

But Bush isn't accountable? :rolleyes:

Thats exactly lawmakers are saying disclose all the facts and we will know who is accountable.

Unfortunately right now its Obama who is not willing to disclose the details. :whistle:

hmmmm if he had nothing to do with it why is he so afraid to disclose the details of his administration screwing up.

Timeline

Thats exactly lawmakers are saying disclose all the facts and we will know who is accountable.

Unfortunately right now its Obama who is not willing to disclose the details. :whistle:

hmmmm if he had nothing to do with it why is he so afraid to disclose the details of his administration screwing up.

I will ask you one last time. Did Obama go to Mexico and sell guns?

Filed: Timeline

I will ask you one last time. Did Obama go to Mexico and sell guns?

i going to go out on a limb here & say no. but, he did evoke executive priviledge? there are obviously details inside those documents he does not want made public. i'm almost 100% positive obama knew nothing about F&F until after the border agent was killed & the story broke. the questions i have are the same the house committee had...what did holder know & when did he know it? now we need to add why is obama covering for him?

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg