Jim T

Looking For a Tutorial

21 posts in this topic

The part missing from the tutorial is learning how to demonstrate absolute fealty to your God: the Government. Once you have shown years of strict obedience to every arbitrary, unnecessary, and degrading order, you are fit for the new America. The worst thing you can do is demonstrate a belief that the government works for the people instead of the people serving the government. Thank them when they kick you. Kiss their hand for slapping you. Don't open your eyes to see the twenty or thirty million illegal aliens all around us who just walked across the border. Because that would show that you understand the theory that all these hurdles are designed to keep out illegal aliens is horse manure fed to people who blindly obey instead of questioning authority and using their minds like a free people.

No that you Mention it I think my wife and her Pinay friends are the only LEGAL aliens I have ever met

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

To Mogambi, & sunandmoon, thank you both for your input and your taking the time to point things out to me. Yes, sometimes I can over think things (Natural worry wort ) and I hate having to find out that I did something that I shouldn't have in the first place. I guess I can say is, what I am hoping to do is, try & have most of the paperwork already pre-filled put prior to going over there. Once I am there work with her to get her & the childrens portions filled out correctly so that, as it comes time to file each piece of documents, I will already have it and not have to wait on Mr. Snail - mail to post it to me. I don't know what it costs to send a legal sized letter to her (hacen't done that yet) but I know that it costs right at $75 bucks to send one of those "If it fits, it ships" boxes from the US Post office (their upto 20lb boxes that weighed just under 5lbs) OMG!!

I will begin trying to get everything filled out once I get back home this weekend (I'm out on the road in the big truck now)

Yes Mogambi, I have been reading every detail of everything you sent & yes, it is slowly singing in. Might just be a case of too much information overload, LOL I will give it a few days to try & sink in and hopefully by the time I get home, it will all be clear to me.

sunandmoon, You stated "simply list the children in section B, question 13. that's it. trust me, I've done it" as well as "not difficult at all. if the children are coming at the same time as their mom, very easy. been there, done it. with the initial filing of the I-129f, all that needed is the children be listed, period.

at the interview stage, each child will need a separate visa application and medical. the DS Forms are the same, except the

DS-156k is not needed. since they are under 16, an NBI Clearance is not needed. don't worry, it will be a piece of cake"

the part of each child will need a seprate visa application, does the mother get that & fill that out over there in Manila? And does each child recieve a DS form or does a DS form have to be filled out & submitted for each child. I'm assuming we are talking about the regular DS-156 form, right?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jim, no worries, and it IS information overload.

I did as your'e thinking. Actually I went three times to the Philippines to spend a month each time with my fiance. But the second time, we spent time together gathering all the information, and getting her to sing her forms.

One idea we did, I actually had her sign several copies of the blank G-325A just in case I needed to make some adjustment or something, I'd still have a signed form from her. Just a thought.

Hang in there, we're here to help.

Tim

To Mogambi, & sunandmoon, You stated "simply list the children in section B, question 13. that's it. trust me, I've done it" as well as "not difficult at all. if the children are coming at the same time as their mom, very easy. been there, done it. with the initial filing of the I-129f, all that needed is the children be listed, period.

at the interview stage, each child will need a separate visa application and medical. the DS Forms are the same, except the

DS-156k is not needed. since they are under 16, an NBI Clearance is not needed. don't worry, it will be a piece of cake"

the part of each child will need a seprate visa application, does the mother get that & fill that out over there in Manila? And does each child recieve a DS form or does a DS form have to be filled out & submitted for each child. I'm assuming we are talking about the regular DS-156 form, right?

Thanks

yes, the mom will complete a separate DS-156 and DS-157 for each child. it's done online and printed out to be submitted at the interview at the Embassy.

K-1/K-2 Interview Preparation Instructions... http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_003.pdf

don't worry, there's still lots of time before you get to the interview stage.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

To Mogambi, & sunandmoon, thank you both for your input and your taking the time to point things out to me. Yes, sometimes I can over think things (Natural worry wort ) and I hate having to find out that I did something that I shouldn't have in the first place. I guess I can say is, what I am hoping to do is, try & have most of the paperwork already pre-filled put prior to going over there. Once I am there work with her to get her & the childrens portions filled out correctly so that, as it comes time to file each piece of documents, I will already have it and not have to wait on Mr. Snail - mail to post it to me. I don't know what it costs to send a legal sized letter to her (hacen't done that yet) but I know that it costs right at $75 bucks to send one of those "If it fits, it ships" boxes from the US Post office (their upto 20lb boxes that weighed just under 5lbs) OMG!!

I will begin trying to get everything filled out once I get back home this weekend (I'm out on the road in the big truck now)

Yes Mogambi, I have been reading every detail of everything you sent & yes, it is slowly singing in. Might just be a case of too much information overload, LOL I will give it a few days to try & sink in and hopefully by the time I get home, it will all be clear to me.

sunandmoon, You stated "simply list the children in section B, question 13. that's it. trust me, I've done it" as well as "not difficult at all. if the children are coming at the same time as their mom, very easy. been there, done it. with the initial filing of the I-129f, all that needed is the children be listed, period.

Thanks

1. Each child will be listed on your 129F Petition -- Part B, #13.

2. Form DS-156K, #5 -- your fiancee will list each child and answer the questions.

"Will Accompany You" -- Yes/No

"Will Follow You" -- Yes/No

3. Form DS-156 -- each child

4. Form DS-157 -- each child

5. Form DS-156K -- only for the mother, not required for each child, however, each child will be listed on her form.

Those DS forms are found Here, to be filled out & submitted by the mother for each child and herself, the instructions are simple. You will have months before the need to deal with the K1/K2 forms, you need an approved I-129F first. Focus first on submitting a completed & thorough I-129F. Follow the K1 guide and you should be problem free.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When the time comes, you will need a separate I-134 with supporting documentation for each person you're sponsoring as well.

May your visa journey be smooth and speedy.

ENGAGED TO TROPICALROSE

ringhands4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.