18 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI guys..i need your help please advice me if somebody know about my case. I petitioned my husband and hopefully this july will be current. his f2a. I would like to ask what if until now i didn't have any jobs. but my parents was help me for the affidavit of support.do u think so it will not affect my petition for him that i don't have any jobs? Also, we've been married for 3 years back in our country and her in the US I used my husbands family name during the fill up of papers w/ our marriage contract. but the thing is i didn't change yet my civil status because i am planning that i'm gonna change it when his here already. Is that a better idea.do you think so it will not affect my petition for him. please help me guys.thanks so much... :-)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

same situation as u, i petition my hubby..i am a USCtzn. he is now Permanent resident.. try to change have a name change right away, ur passprt, driver's lisc., etc. juz show the marriage cert. its important thaose u do because he will need a copy of that in his interview.make sure he gets a CENOMAR (certificate of no Marriage)and NBI clearance etc.you will both need that soon in processing papers.

I get to add my parents in his affidavit of support as I begged them to help me. we did our processing in the US.

after college, i went back in US. and petitioned him right away, living with my parents and they even decided restrict me to end the petition for him,. they changed their mind, i've proved got working 2jobs and was the one who payed for all paper processing.

2009 he got to the US. PAPER PROCESSING FOR CR1/CR2 was 1 1/2 yr..when he got here after 1 year of living w/parents kicked us out..hubby finally got a job after 3months of living here in US. and finally we moved into our own apartment, he pays for all bills, he pays for his own car, i don't have a car.. i lost my job few years ago n just started a new part time..I'm so proud of him..He received his GREENCARD after 1year application...and now we are in the process to get his daughter here in the US. also.

Good luck to you..everything will be ok, just make sure you turn in the papers on time.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

HI guys..i need your help please advice me if somebody know about my case. I petitioned my husband and hopefully this july will be current. his f2a. I would like to ask what if until now i didn't have any jobs. but my parents was help me for the affidavit of support.do u think so it will not affect my petition for him that i don't have any jobs? Also, we've been married for 3 years back in our country and her in the US I used my husbands family name during the fill up of papers w/ our marriage contract. but the thing is i didn't change yet my civil status because i am planning that i'm gonna change it when his here already. Is that a better idea.do you think so it will not affect my petition for him. please help me guys.thanks so much... :-)

what's your priority date? how do you know he is going to be current in july? please fill out your time line. if your parents co-sponsered to your husband petition, make sure your parents submit 2011 tax transcript at interview time. I don't think there will be problem on your husband petition.

best of luck.

APPROVED

Timeline

what's your priority date? how do you know he is going to be current in july? please fill out your time line. if your parents co-sponsered to your husband petition, make sure your parents submit 2011 tax transcript at interview time. I don't think there will be problem on your husband petition.

best of luck.

tnx so much...hopefully i am hoping and praying PD jan. 10, 2010. God bless

Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Guys i really need help with the time line..... I really dont get it and I would really like to know when will there be a consideration on the processing of my immigration application. I have received an email from NVC in January 2012 that they have received my petition but no visa is available for me because of the number of cases before me..... my priority date 22 feb 2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the name change should not be a problem however the aos u may have problem because they are looking to see if u are going to look help from the gov my question to u have u ever work before because they need 3 years tax papers and u have to make a little over the poverty line for me i am the only one in my household the lawyer told me to make at least 20.000 a year and my aos was ok

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** two topics on the same issue merged. Please do not start more than one topic on an issue. ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Hey Guys i really need help with the time line..... I really dont get it and I would really like to know when will there be a consideration on the processing of my immigration application. I have received an email from NVC in January 2012 that they have received my petition but no visa is available for me because of the number of cases before me..... my priority date 22 feb 2011

hi, you need to wait until the visa is available. anyways, what is your Priority date? Gudluck

Timeline

the name change should not be a problem however the aos u may have problem because they are looking to see if u are going to look help from the gov my question to u have u ever work before because they need 3 years tax papers and u have to make a little over the poverty line for me i am the only one in my household the lawyer told me to make at least 20.000 a year and my aos was ok

yes, i work before for consecutive 3 years.during the filling of documents. but now i didn't have work. and my parents helped me w/ the affidavit of support.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.