I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama Accused of Abandoning Pakistani Doctor

45 posts in this topic

No deal, then? Too bad. Considering how ignorant I apparently am about that case, that should have been an easy project. Oh well. :)

Have children, get them involved in soccer, buy a mini van.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Traitor to who?

His country, obviously.

they'll get to that after they torture him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, such is the fate of traitors since the beginning of time.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

His country, obviously.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, such is the fate of traitors since the beginning of time.

Do you really think this? I thought you were being cute.... Pakistan said they were committed to finding Bin Laden, so I don't see how helping them achieve this is treason. It is true he cooperated with a foreign government, but the two governments were working toward a common goal (at least one claimed they were). I think this doctor deserves a medal and I believe that with time his situation will be righted and he will probably go into Witness Protection.

If you really think this... your opinion on this seems very Ceausescu era...

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Do you really think this? I thought you were being cute.... Pakistan said they were committed to finding Bin Laden, so I don't see how helping them achieve this is treason. It is true he cooperated with a foreign government, but the two governments were working toward a common goal (at least one claimed they were). I think this doctor deserves a medal and I believe that with time his situation will be righted and he will probably go into Witness Protection.

If you really think this... your opinion on this seems very Ceausescu era...

Really? Woking for a foreign gouvernment on spying missions in your own country isn't treason? Well, colour me shocked.

I think he deserves to be shot, not a medal. Just because he spied for the US, doesn't make him "a good guy".

Edited by Peter_Pan

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

I'm repulsed at medical personnel using a fake vaccine program to these ends. This is already an area that is heavily conspiracy minded when it comes to vaccines. The CIA setting up a fake vaccine program here doesn't help that. God only knows how many Pakistani children are now going to die of vaccine preventable diseases because their parents won't get their shots done, because of this garbage. This undermines so many medical groups' efforts to get kids in these places vaccinated. It's unconscionable.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline

I'm repulsed at medical personnel using a fake vaccine program to these ends. This is already an area that is heavily conspiracy minded when it comes to vaccines. The CIA setting up a fake vaccine program here doesn't help that. God only knows how many Pakistani children are now going to die of vaccine preventable diseases because their parents won't get their shots done, because of this garbage. This undermines so many medical groups' efforts to get kids in these places vaccinated. It's unconscionable.

Interesting point. However, if Panetta and the rest of the Obama administration hadn't openly discussed the covert methods used with the press, perhaps the Pakistani government didn't have to try and save face by exposing the "treason", the kids will still be getting vaccines, and Bin Ladin would still be dead or captured.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Interesting point. However, if Panetta and the rest of the Obama administration hadn't openly discussed the covert methods used with the press, perhaps the Pakistani government didn't have to try and save face by exposing the "treason", the kids will still be getting vaccines, and Bin Ladin would still be dead or captured.

concur

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I see what you're saying, and it works, pragmatically. My conscience as a nurse is not alleviated by that handling of it though. But ultimately what is sacred to me and other medical personnel on these issues is of no consequence to these powers that be :(

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm still laughing at the fact sheep still think Osama was killed last year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

I see what you're saying, and it works, pragmatically. My conscience as a nurse is not alleviated by that handling of it though. But ultimately what is sacred to me and other medical personnel on these issues is of no consequence to these powers that be :(

I appreciate the idea. As somebody that is trained in dealing with civil disturbances, I know no matter what, you want emergency lifesaving personnel to be free to move in and out of the crowds, without becoming belligerents themselves. So, for instance, you wouldn't use firefighting equipment for crowd control. But firefighters might be debriefed by authorities on what they observed in the course of their duties.

I suppose you want the same for medical personnel. Why did they need DNA to establish Bin Ladin's whereabouts? That does seem unusual. Did the CIA vaccination cover operation actually provide vaccinations to an area that wouldn't get them otherwise? That would be a plus. However, what excuse did the doctors offer for collecting the DNA samples, or was only one doctor collecting all the samples among a population already determined to be concealing the target?

Somehow, we are getting an incomplete story, and I suspect one doctor has become a sacrificial lamb so that the Pakistani government can stay in power, and the US can avoid paying the 1,000% surcharge on shipments that pass through the Pakistani border in the near future.

Somehow, we are getting an incomplete story, and I suspect one doctor has become a sacrificial lamb so that the Pakistani government can stay in power, and the US can avoid paying the 1,000% surcharge on shipments that pass through the Pakistani border in the near future.

Unfortunately, that's the world of politics. The Pakistanis need a scapegoat to calm their own masses. Bin Laden was one of Pakistan's worst enemies too, but large segments of their population consider him a hero. Add the fact that most Pakistanis don't want the US military on their soil, and you get what you have now. A government forced to balance a thin line of deciding what side to piss off the least.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Obviously Obummer was too busy dealing with the Trayvon Martin case along with his Dream Act and homosexual marriage. Helping out this individual who put his life on the line in order to protect American lives was down on the list of Obummer's "list of things to do".

Actually catching the lead terrorist responsible for over 3000 American lives was one of the promises he made before his election. It was on his "to do list" and he delivered on it. His military advisors should be responsible for not making sure that plan was in place to protect their informant- that's their job. He either approves or disapproves of the plan of action.