aram22

DO they deport me if my fiance leave me in US?

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Nothing is impossible this will never happen on me ,Just asking,If i come to US.And if my fiance leave me in US before getting married with her and bofore i have permenant resident card,Do they deport me?

Do i have any right to stay there?I should i to stay there ,While my fiance leave me.

If anyone don't know please don't answer.

Just ignore people who are not helpful.

Under the K-1 visa, it means you enter the U.S. only for the purpose of marrying the person who filed the petition for you (your fiancee.)

If you do not marry your fiancee within the 3 months after arriving in the U.S., you must (by law) leave. You would not have any legal right to remain. But there is no need for the U.S. to deport you as long as you follow the law and leave as required - you just book your flight and go.

If you did not marry your fiancee within the 3 months, your status would then become illegal and you could be deported.

But may I ask - why are you concerned that your fiancee may leave you ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

Just ignore people who are not helpful.

Under the K-1 visa, it means you enter the U.S. only for the purpose of marrying the person who filed the petition for you (your fiancee.)

If you do not marry your fiancee within the 3 months after arriving in the U.S., you must (by law) leave. You would not have any legal right to remain. But there is no need for the U.S. to deport you as long as you follow the law and leave as required - you just book your flight and go.

If you did not marry your fiancee within the 3 months, your status would then become illegal and you could be deported.

But may I ask - why are you concerned that your fiancee may leave you ?

um

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

because maybe she sees the light?

ok I take it back

rofl

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

um

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

because maybe she sees the light?

ok I take it back

rofl

Easy now.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Teddy B Sure i will be her man absulitly i do sex with her.Respectfully.

I just want to know USA Government has any right for me after marry her ,After one month i marry her in US ,If she leave me do they deport me?If they deport me i don't come to US.

The government will deport you if

1. AOS is not filed after marriage and you are picked up after your I-94 expires and , at the deportation hearing, you cannot convince an immigration judge that you have good cause for not trying to file for an adjustment of status case.

2. You not get married within 90 days and you are picked up by ICE after this 90 days.

IMO, respectul sex is meaningless for immigration status - you've mixed up two of the important things that you should focus on:

1. Respectful sex and

2. Proper paperwork prep to obtain a greencard after marriage.

Let us know what you learn, about 'how to apply for a greencard', aye? I really not wish to learn anything about sex, as I'm an older fella and usually teach classes on Tuesday mornings.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Why is she going to leave you Aram so soon after coming here? Why would you be with someone who would cause you to worry so much that she'd leave you once coming here? Why would you come here if you knew there's a good chance she'd leave you? Why wouldn't you want to just go back home if she did leave you if everywhere is the "same" and worry about being deported...why would you want to stay? Just curious as to why this is so important to you. I am not having any problem understanding his English either...hey, I'm married to a foreigner myself and my parents were as well, so I make no mistake in understanding. Or am I? You asked what would happen if she left you before getting married and would you get deported.... Just asking some good questions myself because while I understand the question, I don't get the reasoning....well, I actually do, but I'd like to hear your answers Aram.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He has yet to reply to honest sincere questions that are asked of him. I don't foresee him actually answering those of us who are really wanting to know & help him out especially in this MENA forum. It is what it is I suppose.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He has yet to reply to honest sincere questions that are asked of him. I don't foresee him actually answering those of us who are really wanting to know & help him out especially in this MENA forum. It is what it is I suppose.

Lol careful dude you might get banned for saying such things... :bonk:

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I didn't say what I had to say in any ill manner. Im being completely serious. He's yet to come back and answer any one who had a serious question. His english is well enough that most all of us understand what he's saying.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.