Ouarda<3

Morocco Consulate

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How hard are they?

You know..now with hindsight..We were just not prepared for the interview in the sense that there was so much fraud preceding our case, that we did not expect the high level of scrutiny to come.

Having so much time to think now with waiting, I can see they were asking secondary questions that he knew the answers to but was overwhelmed by the WAY he was interrogated.

Dont be offended by the manner of questioning...it is your emotions and life you are going in for...it is simply their job they are doing.

We went in with high hopes, honesty of having a loving, real relationship and was completely blind sided. This was the failure. Not that his English was not precise.

So...Casa can be hard but with be ready for questions towards the validity of your relationship, stay calm, honest and God Willing your interview it will go fine.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Solid advice. I'm not aware of any female beneficiary ever being given a hard time in Casa, but for those USC women petitioning for male beneficiaries, we all say it time and time again here but really the best advice is to just know how much fraud the CO's see. Day in, day out. Try to see your case from the perspective of someone whose job puts them face-to-face with scammers and victims everyday, and keep that perspective in mind as you assemble evidence to rebut that presumption that your relationship is like all the others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes my intentions were for the Female petitioning...Just in case I could help one couple not to go through the lengthy emotional toll we went through then this post is worth reading...

I know if i had the access to VJ BEFORE the K1 interview...our lives would have been a completely different situation right now for my husband and I.

But u live and learn

And try to help others

Good Thoughts

:D

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Solid advice. I'm not aware of any female beneficiary ever being given a hard time in Casa, but for those USC women petitioning for male beneficiaries, we all say it time and time again here but really the best advice is to just know how much fraud the CO's see. Day in, day out. Try to see your case from the perspective of someone whose job puts them face-to-face with scammers and victims everyday, and keep that perspective in mind as you assemble evidence to rebut that presumption that your relationship is like all the others.

A woman in Morocco was in AP for 10 months...just got her visa recently.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=121419

Casa is generally easier on women.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank You alll For the Advice, Hopefully With me being there around july-august; our interview will come up and I can bring her home :star: !! I really hope they do a check on my passport when her interview comes up because they will know I am outside waiting for her!!

Sent: Feb 21st

NOA1: Feb 24th

RFE: Jul 17th

RFE Reply: Jul 26th

NOA2: Jul 31st

NVC Received: August 7th

NVC Sent: August 10th

The wait is long, my dream of you does not end

Frghm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.