So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Try this Korean movie: ' THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS '

Hmmmm... Sounds interesting... :whistle:

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Hmmmm... Sounds interesting... :whistle:

i saw a movie similar title ..The Hot Tail on 2 Sisters ....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

What a great movie that is. I've got the two disc special edition. :thumbs:

Real love stories never have endings...

I saw Session 9 the other day and was very underwhelmed by it. Low budget I can deal with so long as the script is decent. But wow... an hour an a half of tedium capped with a series of inexplicable murders.

They weren't inexplicable.

Gordon was taken over by Simon, the same entity that took over the patient Mary Hobbes. He killed them all under Simon's influence. That's what Simon does, waits for weak willed people to inhabit and make them kill their friends and family.

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
There are several on that list that I wouldn't call "horror" movies. Maybe my definition is too narrow.

Only about 2, maybe 3, can be considered horror movies. Most of them are just thrillers. Where are all thee japanese filmms like Ring! I know their hollywood dopplegangers were poor but the japanese know how to scare people.

Glad to see the blair witch project wasn't on the list! Second worst film ever made!

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I saw Session 9 the other day and was very underwhelmed by it. Low budget I can deal with so long as the script is decent. But wow... an hour an a half of tedium capped with a series of inexplicable murders.

Gordon was taken over by Simon, the same entity that took over the patient Mary Hobbes. He killed them all under Simon's influence. That's what Simon does, waits for weak willed people to inhabit and make them kill their friends and family.

I didn't find the whole possession thing very convincing. Seen similar themes treated much more effectively in other movies.

I didn't find the whole possession thing very convincing. Seen similar themes treated much more effectively in other movies.

it was a draggy..boring flick, that tried to be too artistic in scope...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

it was a draggy..boring flick, that tried to be too artistic in scope...

Also evidently very low budget - that's usually not a problem so long as the script is interesting - which it wasn't IMO (incidentally, the screenwriter was in the movie). Cinematically they didn't make very effective use of the creepy abandoned building that they were filming in. Looked like it was filmed on a handheld DV-Cam with no lighting crew. Compared to say The Shining (where an empty hotel becomes seriously sinister), or any other Haunted House type flick - its the environment that creates a lot of the menace. But its not just a case of going in there and filming away - there's clearly a bit of artistry involved in it. Even the recent adaptation of Silent Hill (which was more nasty than actually scary) demonstrated that pretty well.

Wow....I am surprised that the cult classic "Night of the Living Dead"...didn't make the top ten.

I really liked the original 'Dawn of the Dead' for some reason. The remake is pretty good too!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

• 1 year later...

im fan of horror movies ...

I feel excitement everytime I watched...

my favorites:

The Ring

Tale of 2 sisters

Evil Twin

Ju-on -

The Grudge --- ASian version

The Exorcist

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Village

Audition

Bunshinbaba

Shutter - ASian version...

The Eye - Asian version

My top ten horror films

1- The Exorcist

2- The Thing

3- Halloween

4- Alien

5- The Omen

6- The Wicker Man

7- Carrie

8- Se7en

9- Silence of the Lambs

10 - Wizard of Oz ( Scared the $hit of me as a kid that film )

beach_1_001.jpg