~*Dorothy*~

Friday

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know that it is kind of early to start a Friday thread...but what the heck...

I will not be getting any sleep anyway so I figure I may as well be a little active at VJ...I miss it and miss you guys...Pathetic... :(

Well, I hope that everyone will have a great Friday :luv: ...and a wonderful weekend that is just around the corner. :thumbs:

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Wishing everyone a happy Friday...the husband is home for 2 days... Yea! I feel sick today but elhamdullah did not throw up yet :P Anyway I guess that was too much infor for you... have great Friday and weekend everyone. Jumuaa Mabrouk!

Filed: Timeline
Wishing everyone a happy Friday...the husband is home for 2 days... Yea! I feel sick today but elhamdullah did not throw up yet :P Anyway I guess that was too much infor for you... have great Friday and weekend everyone. Jumuaa Mabrouk!

Did I miss the test results??? :unsure:

Hope everyone has a happy Friday... mine is not.. I want to go home :P

I need to find a job that'll let me have Friday's off... I would love to get my kids out of school early on Fridays, drive to the masjid, pray salatul jum'a and then hang around for the Arabic and Quran classes afterwards :( *sigh* Not that I'd be able to go today anyway :(

Timeline

Happy Friday the 13th! It's a good day here and I am still waiting. It's nice and chilly here today but it's supposed to be 60 at some point today. Anyway still waiting for some news, any news. I think I am going out for a little tonight. Probably just go to the philly diner for a few hours. Tomorrow I am working in the morning and going to the 76ers basketball game against the Nicks in the evening. I think it will be a good weekend.

Any news? From anyone? :reading::secret::pop: Henia?

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you tryin' to tell us sumpin' pumpkin???????? :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

you tryin' to tell us sumpin' pumpkin???????? :whistle:

That's what I was thinking. But... I would like to hear it straight from her!

We might not find anything out until she steals a moment from her hubby.

Edited by Mrs. Forgetful

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I'm in such a mood today. Must be pms. :blush:

I'm cold, tired, hungry and irritated. Usama and his sisters have once again disowned each other and I won't be able to talk to him now for a couple of days I guess since he'll be busy looking again for a new place to live. I feel like I'm on a dysfunctional family rollercoaster and I just want it to stop already!!!!! I am trying not to be so codependent about it all but it's hard since his relationship with them directly affects how our life together will be, ya know?

anyway...i should talk since my family is the most dysfunctional I know! lol. My sister called me YET AGAIN to fix me up with a friend of hers. Next time she does this I'm gonna blow a gasket. This time I felt like saying, "sure if he doesn't mind coming to my wedding!!!", but I bit my tongue.

11:32am here........4 1/2 more hours to go at work. Can't go by quick enough since it's cold enough to hang meet in this office. :huh:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I'm cold, tired, hungry and irritated. Usama and his sisters have once again disowned each other and I won't be able to talk to him now for a couple of days I guess since he'll be busy looking again for a new place to live. I feel like I'm on a dysfunctional family rollercoaster and I just want it to stop already!!!!! I am trying not to be so codependent about it all but it's hard since his relationship with them directly affects how our life together will be, ya know?

anyway...i should talk since my family is the most dysfunctional I know! lol. My sister called me YET AGAIN to fix me up with a friend of hers. Next time she does this I'm gonna blow a gasket. This time I felt like saying, "sure if he doesn't mind coming to my wedding!!!", but I bit my tongue.

11:32am here........4 1/2 more hours to go at work. Can't go by quick enough since it's cold enough to hang meet in this office. :huh:

I should probably respond to this in private, but I learned one big lesson with Mohammed. He gets very upset over family "issues" and comes to me to vent. I used to personally own every single ounce of what he was going through and it was killing me. I couldn't carry the weight of both world. I learned to listen to him and allow him to vent freely to me without taking so much on emotionally. It really freed me up to be more loving and compassionate to him instead of all freaked out right along side of him. He's always appreciative of this. When he's done venting he calls me his pillow. LOL

I'm counting the hours too. Tonight is going to be a lazy bum night for me. Dinner, hot bath, jammies, movie, phone call with Mohammed, BED and Zzzzzzzzzz.

Timeline

I should probably respond to this in private, but I learned one big lesson with Mohammed. He gets very upset over family "issues" and comes to me to vent. I used to personally own every single ounce of what he was going through and it was killing me. I couldn't carry the weight of both world. I learned to listen to him and allow him to vent freely to me without taking so much on emotionally. It really freed me up to be more loving and compassionate to him instead of all freaked out right along side of him. He's always appreciative of this. When he's done venting he calls me his pillow. LOL

I'm counting the hours too. Tonight is going to be a lazy bum night for me. Dinner, hot bath, jammies, movie, phone call with Mohammed, BED and Zzzzzzzzzz.

Now that's my kinda night!!!!!! I wish my new fluffy robe would arrive in the mail today!!! It's soooo cold here my feet are like icicles and the girl next to me keeps sneezing, then blowing her nose, then sneezing, then blowing her nose. I just KNOW I'm gonna get it next. :(

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well I for one am glad its Friday. This job takes a toll on me, but for different reasons than JW. I don't have enough work today. Honestly I have been here now for 3 hours and nothing!! I get paid well for doing nothing! My husband thinks I am crazy because he said what person asks for more work. Well when you sit and stare at a computer all day, with nothing on it the day just drags!! I want to go back to payroll. Less prestige yes, but much more challenge.

Damn I am pathetic today! :lol:

Okay, I am curious what you all think of this. In Utah the price of gas is around .30 higher than the national average. So today they are striking by not purchasing gas. On the news last night there was a guy saying that he was buying gas then so he could participate in the strike today. Now, being in accounting, I don't see the difference if he purchases gas a day earlier...its still money in their pocket!! I live by idiots I swear! :huh:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Okay, I am curious what you all think of this. In Utah the price of gas is around .30 higher than the national average. So today they are striking by not purchasing gas. On the news last night there was a guy saying that he was buying gas then so he could participate in the strike today. Now, being in accounting, I don't see the difference if he purchases gas a day earlier...its still money in their pocket!! I live by idiots I swear! :huh:

yup, makes a lot of sense. go on strike and then everyone fills up at once a day or two later.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!

Site was updated today. Yes they passed us up again. Day off today for both of us. He is spending it sleeping. I am sitting here cleaning and wondering if he will ever sign online today to talk. But last night he was complaining about that all he does is work and sleep and eat and talk to me online. I told him you know , I'm in the same boat. :(

:lol: You're right but it never fails that people will try this 'boycotting' gas thing. The only way to properly boycott the price of gas would be to actually conserve the amount of gas you consume (by walking, carpooling, taking less vacations, etc) and buying less gas.... not by buying it on a different day of the week.

You don't have the monopoly on idiots there either :lol:

I can't spell :blush:

Edited by Veiled Princess

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol: You're right but it never fails that people will try this 'boycotting' gas thing. The only way to properly boycott the price of gas would be to actually conserve the amount of gas you consume (by walking, carpooling, taking less vacations, etc) and buying less gas.... not by buying it on a different day of the week.

You don't have the monopoly on idiots there either :lol:

I can't spell :blush:

Well if you can't spell, neither can I because I can't see your error!

I would gladly join this boycott thing. I drive about 120 miles round trip every day for work. I will gladly sacrifice this wonderful drive and work from home, not for my own personal benefit...oh no...for the cause! :lol:

Glad to see I don't corner the market on morons...I am happy to share the wealth.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.