w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Shameless American star buys an African souvenir (a 1 year old boy)

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I think people love to hate celebrities. You don't necessarily need to have actually "done" anything to justify it.

Dont get me started on madoga otherwise VJ's servers will probably run out of room...

This'll be good... :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Funny thing about madoga is that she pisses all over other's religion yet no one seems to have a problem with that..

I am not surprised that trash like that would do that. People like her are proof that money can not buy class, period!!

Maybe, maybe not, it's discutable...but in the long run, if 1000 kids are saved from sickeness and death, that's class, and much more that many among us can do!...oh...1001 kids!...

CR-1, VT- Canada

I-130:

25 Aug 06 - Sent I-130 (a Friday)

28 Aug 06 - NOA1 & Certif. receipt returned ( a Monday) Day 1

29 Aug 06 - USCIS cashes check

30 Aug 06 - check cleared & 1ST TOUCH.

01 Sept 06 - NOA1 recvd by Mail

09 Sept 06 - 2ND TOUCH (a Saturday)

09 Mai 07 - NOA2 (2 e-mails)

Note: were told the long delay due to huge backlog and internal changes in VT

NVC :

04-June-07 - NVC generates DS-3032 & AOS bill

12-June-07 - AOS Bill payment sent/ alien receives DS-3032 form (by mail, dated 4th June)

13-June-07 - Alien sends back completed DS-3032 (by mail)/ rcvd 19th of June approx.

To mid July-07 - I-864 form sent completed and IV fee bill

19-July-07 NVC rcv I-864 form; mail signature rcvd.

22-Aug-07 Ds-230 with documents sent to NVC.

20-Sep - 07 Alien sends NVC Missing document. NVC receives it the 25th.

05-Oct - 07 NVC completed.

16-Jan - 08 Interview, 3 questions asked, visa approved same day, received 1week later approx.

Note: delay due to internal delay, missing document (not rfe) and self procrastination of understanding some abstract terms. C Post not at all reliable (delivery duration, delivery with signature (did not deliver personnaly), and delivery of interview letter rcvd after the interview).

In USA:

01-03-08 POE Entry in USA

...-03-08 2 Welcome in America letters and green card received.

"What I know is that I know nothing"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I think people love to hate celebrities. You don't necessarily need to have actually "done" anything to justify it.

Dont get me started on madoga otherwise VJ's servers will probably run out of room...

This'll be good... :rolleyes:

:pop:

unityjourney.jpg

Funny thing about madoga is that she pisses all over other's religion yet no one seems to have a problem with that..

True on her contempt for every other religion than self-worship; false on no one having problem--those who do/did simply stopped buying her junk (or never bought it in the first place--I'm one of the latter; never liked lip-synch-primadonkey!)

I am not surprised that trash like that would do that. People like her are proof that money can not buy class, period!!

When could class ever be purchased?

poor madonkey; she can't win.

Because her mindset never figured out business cycle--to appeal to teen-20 agegroup, you have to be at least close to that age (not pushing half-century and looking past retirement age with makeup--and older-than-coal without).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Because her mindset never figured out business cycle--to appeal to teen-20 agegroup, you have to be at least close to that age (not pushing half-century and looking past retirement age with makeup--and older-than-coal without).

Unlike Britanny Spears and other teen idols, Madonna proved she was more than just bubblegum music...her music matured along with her audience.

And, unfortunately, the Post (by printing the article) actually gave this ageing tawdry trash what she wanted--publicity!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Maybe, maybe not, it's discutable...but in the long run, if 1000 kids are saved from sickeness and death, that's class, and much more that many among us can do!...oh...1001 kids!...

Yea it's cool if Madonna really wants to adopt a kid and is really committed, but one has to wonder if this is just another attention getting publicity stunt. In the long run she is just passing through on the way to somewhere else. Madonna is no Mother Theresa.

Feeding 1000 kids (for a short while) and bringing 1 kid back to the prosperous developed world is hardly any kind of comprehensive long term solution to the lingering plight of many parts of Africa.

Of course megastars can use their star clout for worthy causes. Unfortunately these media events often are more about the celebs than about the cause. We can only hope the $million documentary won't be a Madonna road tour movie.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Days ago, she lined up 12 African boys - tots hand-selected for her perusal .

she's moved on to boys hand selected instead of men? she's taking cues from michael jackson? :P

She picked out a 1-year-old, David, to take home in her luggage.

how's he supposed to breath? :unsure:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

She picked out a 1-year-old, David, to take home in her luggage.

how's he supposed to breath? :unsure:

Not familiar with Peyser's writing style? She's just being her usual sarcastic, b1tchy self. Don't take her too literally.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Madonna, who at 48 has more undeserved cash than probably sits in the Malawi treasury, agreed to pay big bucks for the transaction.

... she will pour $3 million into a center to help 1,000 Malawi orphans.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122006/news/...drea_peyser.htm

She agreed to pay that to the orphanage. great. to bad it wont stay there long, if ever get there.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Madonna, who at 48 has more undeserved cash than probably sits in the Malawi treasury, agreed to pay big bucks for the transaction.

... she will pour $3 million into a center to help 1,000 Malawi orphans.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10122006/news/...drea_peyser.htm

She agreed to pay that to the orphanage. great. to bad it wont stay there long, if ever get there.

true..someone already has it in their pocket

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea it's cool if Madonna really wants to adopt a kid and is really committed, but one has to wonder if this is just another attention getting publicity stunt. In the long run she is just passing through on the way to somewhere else. Madonna is no Mother Theresa.

Feeding 1000 kids (for a short while) and bringing 1 kid back to the prosperous developed world is hardly any kind of comprehensive long term solution to the lingering plight of many parts of Africa.

Of course megastars can use their star clout for worthy causes. Unfortunately these media events often are more about the celebs than about the cause. We can only hope the $million documentary won't be a Madonna road tour movie.

Yes, sure...totally agree...a public figure is of course in every parcel of what they are...in the scrutinity of public...and when the child's rights comes with it...it can be very much discussed...I agree..but, but still....Madonna, what i like about her is that she dares...she tries new things...many refused her in her beginings..and she was consistent with her work...which is mainly: she has a huge sens of marketing...if that attracts the attention to the childs rights...why not..I see it more like a step that has to be embetter with time....In the long run, she searches to be more spiritual...some can get trapped in sort of sects philosophies...but, unlike others, did she harm anybody? nope...does she take good care of her own kids? i think so...of what i have heard at least...she is not the Mommy dearest type of cruel dammaging parent...so...what's the problem?...and the courage she had to make her parody of religion in front of the Pope's nose was...so funny...she is a true artist...in marketing, that is...so she can give more good than bad examples...because, again: she does no harm, she dare, is energizing what's around her.....for now, at least...I truly believe that that article, the journalism nowdays has also to be criticized...they should bring solutions...the article is not at all constructive...did that journalist tried personnaly to help those kids? nope...i think that's lack of class...i think that person should digg more in what more can a personnality like Madonna can do to pursue that idea of helping kids...and that takes much more studies..in more deep fields...so, to me, that critique...explains also why the stars do what they do...both sides have egos bigs like more than anything we can imagine...so to me both maybe have to do more thinking...

ok...i think this is maybe too much for here...lol so it's better for me to stop... :lol:

CR-1, VT- Canada

I-130:

25 Aug 06 - Sent I-130 (a Friday)

28 Aug 06 - NOA1 & Certif. receipt returned ( a Monday) Day 1

29 Aug 06 - USCIS cashes check

30 Aug 06 - check cleared & 1ST TOUCH.

01 Sept 06 - NOA1 recvd by Mail

09 Sept 06 - 2ND TOUCH (a Saturday)

09 Mai 07 - NOA2 (2 e-mails)

Note: were told the long delay due to huge backlog and internal changes in VT

NVC :

04-June-07 - NVC generates DS-3032 & AOS bill

12-June-07 - AOS Bill payment sent/ alien receives DS-3032 form (by mail, dated 4th June)

13-June-07 - Alien sends back completed DS-3032 (by mail)/ rcvd 19th of June approx.

To mid July-07 - I-864 form sent completed and IV fee bill

19-July-07 NVC rcv I-864 form; mail signature rcvd.

22-Aug-07 Ds-230 with documents sent to NVC.

20-Sep - 07 Alien sends NVC Missing document. NVC receives it the 25th.

05-Oct - 07 NVC completed.

16-Jan - 08 Interview, 3 questions asked, visa approved same day, received 1week later approx.

Note: delay due to internal delay, missing document (not rfe) and self procrastination of understanding some abstract terms. C Post not at all reliable (delivery duration, delivery with signature (did not deliver personnaly), and delivery of interview letter rcvd after the interview).

In USA:

01-03-08 POE Entry in USA

...-03-08 2 Welcome in America letters and green card received.

"What I know is that I know nothing"

Madonna is a ####### lol her music sucks lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

judgement from behind a computer screen is so easy

for each person who has felt free to post something negative to say about what she has done, please feel just as free to post just what each of you have done to help a poor family in africa (or any third world country)

its pretty disheartening to know that no matter what anyone tries to do that is good... its just not good enough ( 'they could/should have done so much more' )... there is no gratitude anymore... maybe, just maybe, she is actually just trying to live her life as she wants to... isnt that what all of us want?

if you dont like her music, dont buy it... if you dont like how she looks, dont look at her... its pretty simple

at least one child will have a better life made available... the childs own father doesnt have a problem with it... why should anyone else?

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif