Imi1122

My Husband Visa Denied! what I do next? Please HELP ME!!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I am desperate! my husband visa was denied on January 23/2012. The interview was only 20 mins in the USA Embassy in Casablanca, Morocco. They ask him all kind of unfair questions, he bring pictures, conversations for 5 years, receipt of rent of the houses and apartments we rent there and they didnt give him a chance to show them nothing!He was treated really bad and my husband left the embassy feeling so depress and rejected. Yesterday I call USCIS they say I need to wait 120 days for them to answer me about their decision. I dont know what to do now? Some people say I need to re-apply all over again for him and others say I dont. Do I need a lawyer? Do I re-apply? Do I wait for ever? Please anyone answer me.This situation is taking a tool on me I am getting so depress I start to see a Psychiatrist and counseling and start to take medication too. Please help me !! :(

You need to detail everything that was asked that day including the interviewers presentation. I would contact your senator who can get more details about your case than any attorney can promise you. I know from experience! You need to prepare a rebuttal letter NOW. Time is of the essence. Read my story I think that it may help you.

• 1 year later...
Filed: Country: Cuba
Timeline

You need to detail everything that was asked that day including the interviewers presentation. I would contact your senator who can get more details about your case than any attorney can promise you. I know from experience! You need to prepare a rebuttal letter NOW. Time is of the essence. Read my story I think that it may help you.

4ever mine - where can i read your story?

Timeline

Take EVERY single opportunity in this process to submit as much proof as possible. I know many people say limit and just show samples of communication, pictures, etc., but my I130 had months and months of communication, the visa application had a little less correspondence between us, but the conversations I put in were really substantial, about hopes, dreams, plans, worries, daily boring stuff, family medical stuff that was hard to cope with. They are looking for substance in your documents. I also included correspondence between my husband and my family rather than just correspondence with me. Pictures, phone logs, texts, whatsapp chats, skype logs.

They didn't look at anything my husband brought, save for a photo book of our wedding, which was not submitted with the application. If you get a notice of intent to revoke or any other chance to sumit more information, submit it. But submit it in a very orderly fashion. Label everything and organize everything.

Good luck!

Hi everyone.
I am desperate! my husband visa was denied on January 23/2012. The interview was only 20 mins in the USA Embassy in Casablanca, Morocco. They ask him all kind of unfair questions, he bring pictures, conversations for 5 years, receipt of rent of the houses and apartments we rent there and they didnt give him a chance to show them nothing!He was treated really bad and my husband left the embassy feeling so depress and rejected. Yesterday I call USCIS they say I need to wait 120 days for them to answer me about their decision. I dont know what to do now? Some people say I need to re-apply all over again for him and others say I dont. Do I need a lawyer? Do I re-apply? Do I wait for ever? Please anyone answer me.This situation is taking a tool on me I am getting so depress I start to see a Psychiatrist and counseling and start to take medication too. Please help me !! sad.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Take EVERY single opportunity in this process to submit as much proof as possible. I know many people say limit and just show samples of communication, pictures, etc., but my I130 had months and months of communication, the visa application had a little less correspondence between us, but the conversations I put in were really substantial, about hopes, dreams, plans, worries, daily boring stuff, family medical stuff that was hard to cope with. They are looking for substance in your documents. I also included correspondence between my husband and my family rather than just correspondence with me. Pictures, phone logs, texts, whatsapp chats, skype logs.

They didn't look at anything my husband brought, save for a photo book of our wedding, which was not submitted with the application. If you get a notice of intent to revoke or any other chance to sumit more information, submit it. But submit it in a very orderly fashion. Label everything and organize everything.

Good luck!

Very good advice, but you know this thread was from May of 2012, almost 2 years ago. I wonder what happened to the OP?

Timeline

Very good advice, but you know this thread was from May of 2012, almost 2 years ago. I wonder what happened to the OP?

I definitely wasn't paying attention :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.