Bad_Daddy

Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

219 posts in this topic

I'm not young OR ill informed. 0/2.

Absolutely. I simply believe that Zimmerman provoked this entire situation and I've yet to see proof of anything else.

People say that Martin followed Zimmerman back to his car and started beating on him. Why was his car found so far away, then? Who chased who? When did Zimmerman pull his gun? Before or after? We don't know, but people are assuming the black kid "started it", after all, he was wearing a hoodie and looking SUSPICIOUS. And there had been break ins in the neighborhood! How dare he be walking down the street and not answer to the random stranger following him!

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, why did most witnesses claim to hear the young boy call for help?

Too many questions, not enough answers, and only one person around who can tell the whole story.

Zimmerman had no reason to follow and interrogate this kid. No reason at all. He called the police to report him for no reason, fair enough. But how many 17 year olds are going to be walking down the street, be followed by some random older guy in a car and then on foot, and be ok with that? How do we know Martin didn't run?

What if Zimmerman was going back to his car to wait for the police? What if, on the way, Martin came up to him and attacked him? What if he had Zimmerman on the ground and was pounding his head on the concrete? What if Martin was then trying to take Zimmerman's gun?

In that situation, would Zimmerman have the right to use deadly force?

What if Zimmerman was going back to his car to wait for the police? What if, on the way, Martin came up to him and attacked him? What if he had Zimmerman on the ground and was pounding his head on the concrete? What if Martin was then trying to take Zimmerman's gun?

Yep! Prove that it happened that way and I'll say Zimmerman should walk.

There are too many inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story for me to believe that's true, but who knows.

Edited by Arya Snark

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My hunch is that the prosecution will show all the inconsistencies of Zimmerman's statements about the sequence of events. Two in particular are disturbing - his claim that he was going back to his vehicle when Martin confronted him. His vehicle was parked on the other side of one of the condos, out of sight from where Martin's body was found by police. The other is that he claimed he yelled for help, but two independent voice analysts have ruled out the one screaming for help was Zimmerman. The shot can be heard AFTER those screams. If that wasn't Zimmerman screaming for help, and the gun shot happened afterward, that would convince most jurors that Martin was in fear of his life. That's pretty damning evidence.

I hope that the jurors come to the correct conclusion. And I hope things don't get ugly when it's over.

You aren't disturbed by that evidence above? Who do you think screamed for help before the shot was fired?

Edited by Mister Fancypants

You aren't disturbed by that evidence above? Who do you think screamed for help before the shot was fired?

I've also read from another that it can't be ruled out that it was Zimmerman.

The point is, we don't know what happened, but Zimmerman says he was being beaten and it seems he was telling the truth on that.

I still hope the jurors come to the correct conclusion.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yep! Prove that it happened that way and I'll say Zimmerman should walk.

There are too many inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story for me to believe that's true, but who knows.

Zimmerman has been inconsistent? His defense has been inconsistent? When did the story change? I think it's been pretty consistent. Actually the evidence keeps coming out that SUPPORTS Zimmererman.

It's amusing how people are still playing this just like the media spoon fed it to them in the beginning. There's a reason why media personell have been fired over this! You seem to forget how the whole thing was manipulated from the getgo.

The police believed Zimmerman. The evidence was behind Zimmerman. The media created this fiasco and all the race baiters jumped on board.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

If you take into account Zimmerman's 911 call where he clearly was in pursuit of Martin, got out of his vehicle and the time frame after that call when the shot was fired, it is difficult to believe with any rationale, that Martin decided to stop trying to get home and instead go after Zimmerman. Combine that with the statements from Martin's gf, who was on the phone with him from the moment Martin noticed Zimmerman staring at him to right before the gun shot, and the evidence weighs against Zimmerman, which is why he was charged for murder.

Zimmerman, in his mind, may have felt he acted in self defense, and the evidence shows there was a scuffle, but the other evidence shows that he was the instigator who pursued an unarmed teenager and has not been truthful with his statements to the police.

Zimmerman has been inconsistent? His defense has been inconsistent? When did the story change? I think it's been pretty consistent. Actually the evidence keeps coming out that SUPPORTS Zimmererman.

It's amusing how people are still playing this just like the media spoon fed it to them in the beginning. There's a reason why media personell have been fired over this! You seem to forget how the whole thing was manipulated from the getgo.

The police believed Zimmerman. The evidence was behind Zimmerman. The media created this fiasco and all the race baiters jumped on board.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is simply eating what the media feeds them. Some people are capable of independent thought, I promise.

If you take into account Zimmerman's 911 call where he clearly was in pursuit of Martin, got out of his vehicle and the time frame after that call when the shot was fired, it is difficult to believe with any rationale, that Martin decided to stop trying to get home and instead go after Zimmerman. Combine that with the statements from Martin's gf, who was on the phone with him from the moment Martin noticed Zimmerman staring at him to right before the gun shot, and the evidence weighs against Zimmerman, which is why he was charged for murder.

Zimmerman, in his mind, may have felt he acted in self defense, and the evidence shows there was a scuffle, but the other evidence shows that he was the instigator who pursued an unarmed teenager and has not been truthful with his statements to the police.

I haven't memorized the map or the times on the phone call.

I do know that he was following Martin, the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that and Zimmerman said okay. At that point, Zimmerman and the dispatcher started talking about where he would meet the police and then he hung up. If he says at that point that he was going back to his vehicle to wait for the police; why would I not believe him?

Filed: Timeline

So Zimmerman was just suppose to keep getting his head pounded until his brains started spilling onto the concrete sidewalk eh?

Zimmerman should have stayed home watching Charles Bronson and Chuck Norris movies.

Timeline

I've also read from another that it can't be ruled out that it was Zimmerman.

Read it where? Are you talking about Zimmerman's legal team or actual forensic expert analysis?

...two forensic voice identification experts told the Orlando Sentinel that based on their separate analysis, it was not Zimmerman yelling.

...you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen said. But he also cautioned that he could not confirm it was Trayvon's because he has no other audio of his voice to compare it to. But Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio forensic expert who specializes in audio evidence for legal proceedings believes it is the teen screaming for help. "I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau said, because of the tone of the voice. "That's a young man screaming."

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.../#ixzz1v4GJWO6f

This is where this case gets me riled up. Here is clear evidence and expert analysis, and yet here you are, as well as others, just willing to dismiss such evidence.

Clearly you'd agree that if in fact that voice screaming for help is NOT Zimmerman, then Martin was in fear of his life, right?

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The 16-year old girlfriend is an idiot. Nothing explains why she didn't call 911 either after the phone allegedly went dead.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

I guess your young or ill informed. In the USA it's legal to question someone, but it's not legal to physically attack someone.

It's legal to stop someone on the street and interrogate them, then shoot them if they ignore you? I don't think so!

Timeline

I haven't memorized the map or the times on the phone call.

I do know that he was following Martin, the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to do that and Zimmerman said okay. At that point, Zimmerman and the dispatcher started talking about where he would meet the police and then he hung up. If he says at that point that he was going back to his vehicle to wait for the police; why would I not believe him?

Because the evidence that the prosecution has is in conflict with Zimmerman's statements, that's why. I'd encourage you to read thoroughly through what Zimmerman had said vs. the evidence. Zimmerman's lawyer could request for a motion to dismiss the case if he felt the prosecution had nothing to go on. I find it a bit odd and disturbing that so many here are willing to give Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, regardless of the inconsistencies in his statements and the evidence. I personally think the jury will find him guilty if the prosecution does a thorough job, but I wouldn't be surprised if the jury acquits him if the defense does a better job of instilling doubt.

Read it where? Are you talking about Zimmerman's legal team or actual forensic expert analysis?

This is where this case gets me riled up. Here is clear evidence and expert analysis, and yet here you are, as well as others, just willing to dismiss such evidence.

Clearly you'd agree that if in fact that voice screaming for help is NOT Zimmerman, then Martin was in fear of his life, right?

Dr. James Wayman, a San Jose State University expert in the field of speech science, told The Daily Caller that he questions the grounds on which Owen based his analysis.

Wayman also said he would be willing to testify against the admissibility of Owen’s findings on the grounds that they don’t meet the criteria required for evidence in federal courts.

“There is no history of, or data on, the comparison of a questioned scream to a known speech sample,” Wayman said.

The problem, he said, is that the two voice samples were recorded in difficult acoustic conditions over different cell phones.

“Even if we were to have Mr. Zimmerman recreate the scream under identical conditions with the same cell phone,” Wayman explained, “it would be difficult to attribute the scream to him without a sample of a similar scream from Mr. Martin under the same conditions. This is clearly not possible.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/06/voice-forensics-experts-cast-doubt-on-orlando-sentinel-analysis-of-trayvon-martin-911-tape/

Zimmerman should have stayed home watching Charles Bronson and Chuck Norris movies.

17 burglaries in my gated neghborhood in less than a years time and all committed by black males and you can bet your ####### I'm going to be on the look out. Maybe you don't give two sh*ts about being robbed but I do.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."