Bad_Daddy

Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Bottom line is getting in a fight is not even close to good enough of a reason to kill someone.

The right wing fanatical gun toting paranoid conspiracy believing doomsday prepping Christians on this thread have too many screws loose to get that.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline

Bottom line is getting in a fight is not even close to good enough of a reason to kill someone.

The right wing fanatical gun toting paranoid conspiracy believing doomsday prepping Christians on this thread have too many screws loose to get that.

so what ridiculous label do you have for the morons that believe trayvon was an angel & did nothing wrong in this case?

7yqZWFL.jpg

So Zimmerman was just suppose to keep getting his head pounded until his brains started spilling onto the concrete sidewalk eh?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

thats does seem to be what some believe.

Gotta love today's society. I mean no wonder things are getting worse in this country. It's a train of thought gone awry.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Gotta love people who provoke a situation and then claim self defense when it blows up in their face. :lol:

I think I'm gonna go out tonight and follow someone around. I'll ask them questions for no reason, act as if they're going to do something wrong even though I have no proof to believe they will, tell them they don't belong in my neighborhood. If they get scared or get violent, I'll just kill them. Hey they started it.

Solid plan.

Or does that only work in Florida? Hm.

Edited by Arya Snark

Gotta love people who provoke a situation and then claim self defense when it blows up in their face. :lol:

I think I'm gonna go out tonight and follow someone around. I'll ask them questions for no reason, act as if they're going to do something wrong even though I have no proof to believe they will, tell them they don't belong in my neighborhood. If they get scared or get violent, I'll just kill them. Hey they started it.

Solid plan.

I guess your young or ill informed. In the USA it's legal to question someone, but it's not legal to physically attack someone.

sigbet.jpg

Solid plan.

Is there ever a point when someone is being violent that you can defend yourself with deadly force?

I guess your young or ill informed. In the USA it's legal to question someone, but it's not legal to physically attack someone.

I'm not young OR ill informed. 0/2.

Is there ever a point when someone is being violent that you can defend yourself with deadly force?

Absolutely. I simply believe that Zimmerman provoked this entire situation and I've yet to see proof of anything else.

People say that Martin followed Zimmerman back to his car and started beating on him. Why was his car found so far away, then? Who chased who? When did Zimmerman pull his gun? Before or after? We don't know, but people are assuming the black kid "started it", after all, he was wearing a hoodie and looking SUSPICIOUS. And there had been break ins in the neighborhood! How dare he be walking down the street and not answer to the random stranger following him!

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, why did most witnesses claim to hear the young boy call for help?

Too many questions, not enough answers, and only one person around who can tell the whole story.

Zimmerman had no reason to follow and interrogate this kid. No reason at all. He called the police to report him for no reason, fair enough. But how many 17 year olds are going to be walking down the street, be followed by some random older guy in a car and then on foot, and be ok with that? How do we know Martin didn't run?

Bottom line: if George Zimmerman had been arrested like he should have after the incident, nobody here would even be talking about it. This sad story would be buried away like the hundreds of others we don't hear about every day. But the fact that Zimmerman was let go right away because of this bizarre "no proof it wasn't self defense" nonsense is what outraged people, rightfully so. I don't know of many situations where a kid can be gunned down in the street and the killer goes home for dinner that night.

Edited by Arya Snark

I'm not young OR ill informed. 0/2.

That leaves a third option...

sigbet.jpg