19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I've been inactive on the forum ever since my NOA2, but my fiancee has her interview tomorrow morning (11:00p.m. CST). I'm so excited, and she's so nervous.

She's worried about what we'll do if they say "No", but I haven't even been thinking about this lately. At first, I was thinking about this, and she was reassuring me; what a complete role reversal.

Either way, I'll let you all know what happens.

So far, I've been pricing tickets, and I think we'll be able to get her her next week, if she gets approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I've been inactive on the forum ever since my NOA2, but my fiancee has her interview tomorrow morning (11:00p.m. CST). I'm so excited, and she's so nervous.

She's worried about what we'll do if they say "No", but I haven't even been thinking about this lately. At first, I was thinking about this, and she was reassuring me; what a complete role reversal.

Either way, I'll let you all know what happens.

So far, I've been pricing tickets, and I think we'll be able to get her her next week, if she gets approved!

Oh c'mon! Be more positive! Turn that "No" into a "YES" and that "IF" into a "WHEN"...... good.gif

When it comes to the ticket, remember... Don't buy the ticket until she has her visa in her hands! As soon as she receives her passport back, she MUST check that all the information on it is PERFECT (names, date of birth, etc)... Once she gave you the OK with that, go ahead and get it.

Edited by Celeste & C

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Be positive it will go fine, one more stressful hurdle.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh c'mon! Be more positive! Turn that "No" into a "YES" and that "IF" into a "WHEN"...... good.gif

When it comes to the ticket, remember... Don't buy the ticket until she has her visa in her hands! As soon as she receives her passport back, she MUST check that all the information on it is PERFECT (names, date of birth, etc)... Once she gave you the OK with that, go ahead and get it.

I just don't like to celebrate too early; it's a superstition that I have.

So, even if she gets the "yes" and she's going to pick up the passport the next day, I should wait until after that to buy the ticket?! I want to buy it NOW!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Approved

Congratulations to the both of you.

джейсон и ларисы путешествие

USCIS

11/08/2011 - K1 Sent

11/09/2011 - USCIS received; email/text confirmation

11/14/2011 - Hard copy received (NOA1)

03/09/2012 - USCIS approval; email/text confirmation

03/14/2012 - Hard copy received; notice date of 03/09/2012 (NOA2)

NVC

04/04/2012 - Arrives at NVC; received case number

04/09/2012 - Leaves NVC; en route to US Embassy

US Embassy Moscow

04/18/2012 - Arrives Embassy

05/15/2012 - Interview (Approved)

05/21/2012 - Visa received

POE

05/30/2012 - Atlanta

06/04/2012 - Applied for SSN

06/07/2012 - SSN card arrives in mail

06/08/2012 - Married in Augusta

AOS

07/02/2012 - I-485, I-131, I-765 applications sent

07/06/2012 - USCIS received; x3 email/text confirmation

07/09/2012 - Hard copy received x3 (NOA)

08/03/2012 - Biometrics complete

08/30/2012 - I-131and I-765 approved

09/10/2012 - EAD/AP combo card arrives in mail

10/29/2012 - AOS Interview in Atlanta

10/30/2012 - AOS approval

11/08/2012 - Greencard received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

kicking.gif HAHAHAH AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!

Now, you can breathe! and YES! Don't buy that ticket until she has her visa in her hands! They make more printing mistakes on the visa that you would know! Better safe than sorry! good.gif

Yey, congratulations!

Been reading abt you waiting for your NOA2 a while ago and finally u get soon - very soon - to be together!!

Super happy for you two!

K1

23 Jan 2012: sent I-129F

01 Feb 2012: received hard copy NOA1

28 June 2012: NOA2

18 July 2012: LND case number

25 July 2012: sent packet 3 docs

28 July 2012: Packet 3 received

30 July 2012: medical done

09 Aug 2012: Packet 4 received

14 Aug 2012 8am: interview: APPROVED!

20 Aug 2012: VISA received!!

06 Oct 2012: POE in Anchorage (AK)

10 Nov 2012: Wedding in California

AOS

Jan 03, 2013: package sent to Chicago!

Jan 10, 2013: email/text notification of receipt of all 3!

Jan 19, 2013: biometric letter received

Jan 30, 2013: biometric appointment at 12pm

Mar 06, 2013: EAD/AP card in production

Mar 12, 2013: received interview appointment letter

Mar 15, 2013: EAD/AP combo card received!

Mar 21, 2013: Interview in Anchorage..APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.