Sabrina81

NOA 2 APPROVED IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

congrats dear :dance:

what did you mean by never have them visit USA??

Well after all my experience and reading and talking with people. They all tend to spend way more money with fees for one. Two, the couple end up going in circles and getting no where... After applying for the I-130 you have option to apply for K-3. Most people who do that and come to U.S to wait for I-130 to be approved end up having trouble with everything and get sent back before approved. We didn't even bother with K-3. Just wait it out. Even though I miss him so... Well after all my research and great ppl on here it has only been 4 and 1/2 months since We applied for I-130 and We are now working on the IV packet at the NVC. So I am so very happy and thankful and hope I am blessed to make it all the way with no road blocks. God is always here to help!!!

Besmir & Sabrina

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ckemi! Thank you. I wish you very much luck, and hope all goes well. Do you know what happens after ur I-130 gets sent to NVC. Will they contact me or my husband? By mail or email? I am confused. Do I go ahead and start working on my AOS? I would love any piece of help. Thanks. My husband is in Tirana. Very nice to hear from someone from same place. Every country is different. Didnt know falling in love would be so hard and cost so much.lol

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Study Study.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.