94 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OnMyWayID: I know this COULD have been the case of someone uprooting, but it wasn't. And even if it was, how is it my fault that he turned out to be a dog? Am I to stay with him no matter what the circumstances just because he may have uprooted? He should have thought this thru before uprooting too, don't you think? He should have behave like a gentleman and honorable not like a hound dog.

Nah, besides he's Cuban so once his feet touch US soil he is in for good. He will just claim asylum and stay anyway. Probably what he wanted

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

What?? No that's not what its about at all..... She got very lucky.. OP: This easily could have been a case of uprooting someone who changed their life to come be with you in a new country only to have you say "sorry, I made a mistake.. I led you and myself on for 8+months.. I'm bailing so it sucks to be you" ..... you did wait three whole days.. You could have ended up ruining someones life, instead you got lucky because your choice turned out to be dog who deserved it so it saved you having guilt.

Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hmmm..strange story..very strange..3 days after he came? So so so strange...how could you tell you don't want to be with some one in only 3 days? Are you sure about all this or there is something else to do this? Why you waited for him to cross to USA? just a$king.

Edited by duriantaste

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What?? No that's not what its about at all..... She got very lucky.. OP: This easily could have been a case of uprooting someone who changed their life to come be with you in a new country only to have you say "sorry, I made a mistake.. I led you and myself on for 8+months.. I'm bailing so it sucks to be you" ..... you did wait three whole days.. You could have ended up ruining someones life, instead you got lucky because your choice turned out to be dog who deserved it so it saved you having guilt.

couldnt have said it better myself...100% right.....the only reason she isn't being looked down at is because of shear luck that he was a dog...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

hmmm..strange story..very strange..3 days after he came? So so so strange...how could you tell you don't want to be with some one in only 3 days? Are you sure about all this or there is something else to do this? Why you waited for him to cross to USA? just a$king.

ya thats true....either something else was going on that we don't know about.....or there was never really love there in the first place....sad to say but more people in these situations think they are in love but really aren't...they seem to be in love with the "idea" of this person rather than the actual person...which is why so many people that do this type of marriages get hurt and split up and give the genuine ones a bad name...cough cough "Russian mail order bride"...its easy to fall in love with the idea of someone and what they may or may not represent....its a lot harder to love them unconditionally for who they are and stick with it...but this is just my opinion...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Great answer..Exactly how I feel,I quit my great paying job of 25 years,,Gut my pension short, gave almost everything I have away,If after 3 days my wive told me that this was not a good idea,I don't know what i would of done?..I had absolutely nothing left back in Canada...When I first got here I had doubts in the beginning to,as I'm sure did my wive,marriage is all about learning...I now could not imagine not having her in my life..I don't see how you deserve a thumbs up for that??..At least not after less then a week?...sure not all marriages are gonna work,but give it some time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.