Aimee K

Thinking of early walk-in for biometrics?

246 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tonga
Timeline

Add your info alphbetically

City - Reason - Successful

Take out the top and bottom "quote" tags so your edit is not in a box.

CALIFORNIA

Buena Park CA - No reason, just gave security guard my appt letter. YES

Chula Vista, 2 Walk-ins, first was 10 days early and the second was 23 days before the appointment. Successful.

Gardena- 5/24/12

Los Angeles - (USCIS Fairfax on W. Pico). Successful with no questions asked.

Los Angeles (downtown) July 2012. NO

Pomona- long wait. Successful

Santa Ana -Walked in 2 times in June 2012. No questions asked. The friendly security guards even told me I could go inside to fill out the form for my wife but will have to wait outside afterwards.

San Marcos - Walked in at a little after 2pm and we're 2nd in line. Showed Appointment Notice and passport. Entire process only took 15 minutes and didn't have to pay parking fee (inside a small shopping center)

San Marcos - Walked in right after I got apt letter, went 20 min before closing, was the only one there, didn't give any reason, was in and out in 7 min, free ample parking space.

COLORADO

Denver, Co- went in 2 days early because I couldn't get the day off of work to take hubby on exact date and we had no issues

FLORIDA

Miami - June 2012 - Gave no reason. Showed up 2 weeks before - was in and out in 5 minutes.

GEORGIA

Atlanta - No reason Officer had us wait outside until the earliest appts went in (about 15 minutes). Yes.

Atlanta - Our appt was for 6/13 went in 5/25 and we were successful with no questions. The office just wrote on our form Walk-in.

INDIANA

Michigan City - January 2012 - No reason needed - Yes to successful walk-in(asked about it, I was there the same day as appointment)

IOWA

Des Moines - April 2010 - Husbands erratic work schedule meant rescheduling wouldn't help because there was still no guarantee the new date would work - Successful

Des Moines - March 2011 - To get it over with - Successful (advised they were being more strict but letting them proceed due to no-one else being there)

LOUISIANA

Metairie - Unsuccessful. You must arrive on the correct day at the exact time of your appointment, or they will not see you. Tried for AOS, ROC and N-400. Two friends have also tried it and been refused.

MARYLAND

Wheaton - told Security guard I was not going to be in State on the day. Yes

Wheaton - July 2012, asked why could not make appointment, said attending wedding. Successful(out in 10 minutes).

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

Minneapolis-May 2012- NO because one of the computers was down

St Paul - No reason asked or given. Successful

MISSOURI

St. Louis - No problems, no questions asked, Successful

NEW JERSEY

Hackensack - The guard asked me what I was doing there on 8/20/12 when my schedule was 8/30/12. I told him my sister will be having her baby and I will fly to Rochester on 8/25/12 to be with her. The guard let me talk with the manager and the manager checked my roundtrip ticket. The walk-in attempt was SUCCESSFUL.

NEW YORK

Holtsville, NY (Long Island) 5/22/12 No reason asked. YES

Manhattan, NY, 01/15/2013, Couldn't get to Philadelphia, Walk in Successful

OHIO

Cleveland- no questions. Successful.

PENNSYLVANIA

Philadelphia - Drummond Road -Successful. No questions asked. YES

Pittsburgh - did this twice and no questions asked! YES

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

Austin - We were in the area that day (we live an hour away) - Yes

Dallas (Whitehurst) - Yes, had to give a reason, come early and they will take you

Houston (Hwy 290 office) -Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)

Houston SW (Sugarland) No questions. YES

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

OMAHA NEBRASKA-MARCH 22 WALKED IN,APPMT WAS IN APRIL 5, NO QUESTION ASKED, SUCCESSFUL DONE

CALIFORNIA

Chula Vista, 2 Walk-ins, first was 10 days early and the second was 23 days before the appointment. Successful.

Gardena- 5/24/12

Santa Ana -Walked in 2 times in June 2012. No questions asked. The friendly security guards even told me I could go inside to fill out the form for my wife but will have to wait outside afterwards.

San Marcos - Walked in at a little after 2pm and we're 2nd in line. Showed Appointment Notice and passport. Entire process only took 15 minutes and didn't have to pay parking fee (inside a small shopping center)

San Marcos - Walked in right after I got apt letter, went 20 min before closing, was the only one there, didn't give any reason, was in and out in 7 min, free ample parking space.

COLORADO

Denver, Co- went in 2 days early because I couldn't get the day off of work to take hubby on exact date and we had no issues

FLORIDA

Miami - June 2012 - Gave no reason. Showed up 2 weeks before - was in and out in 5 minutes.

GEORGIA

Atlanta - No reason Officer had us wait outside until the earliest appts went in (about 15 minutes). Yes.

Atlanta - Our appt was for 6/13 went in 5/25 and we were successful with no questions. The office just wrote on our form Walk-in.

INDIANA

Michigan City - January 2012 - No reason needed - Yes to successful walk-in(asked about it, I was there the same day as appointment)

IOWA

Des Moines - April 2010 - Husbands erratic work schedule meant rescheduling wouldn't help because there was still no guarantee the new date would work - Successful

Des Moines - March 2011 - To get it over with - Successful (advised they were being more strict but letting them proceed due to no-one else being there)

LOUISIANA

Metairie - Unsuccessful. You must arrive on the correct day at the exact time of your appointment, or they will not see you. Tried for AOS, ROC and N-400. Two friends have also tried it and been refused.

MARYLAND

Wheaton - July 2012, asked why could not make appointment, said attending wedding. Successful(out in 10 minutes).

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

Omaha - 3/22/2012- appointment was for Apr 5. No questions. Successful

NEW JERSEY

Hackensack - The guard asked me what I was doing there on 8/20/12 when my schedule was 8/30/12. I told him my sister will be having her baby and I will fly to Rochester on 8/25/12 to be with her. The guard let me talk with the manager and the manager checked my roundtrip ticket. The walk-in attempt was SUCCESSFUL.

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

Dallas (Whitehurst) - Yes, had to give a reason, come early and they will take you

Houston (Hwy 290 office) -Jan 2012 - gave no reason, only appt letter. Yes (3 times-AOS, ROC, Citizenship)

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

Oakland Park - Feb 2013 - Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, succsessful in 10 minutes.

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Cris&Silvi

AOS

12/11/2012: We got married
02/08/2013: AOS Package Mailed (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)
02/27/2013: Biometrics done (walk in)
03/19/2013: I-485 Case Status updated to "Testing & Interview"
03/25/2013: Text and email - Interview date: 04/29/2013
04/16/2013: I-765 Case Status updated to "Card/ Document Production"
04/19/2013: I-765 Case Status second update "we ordered production of your new card"
04/22/2013: I-765 Case Status third update "we mailed the new card" + Tracking number
04/24/2013: EAD/AP Combo Card delivered!
04/29/2013: Interview:
Approved!

05/02/2013: I-485 Case Status updated to "Card/ Document Production"

05/03/2013: I-485 Case Status updated to "we mailed the new card" + Tracking number

05/06/2013: Green Card delivered!

ROC

02/09/2015: I-751 sent to USCIS Vermont Center

02/11/2015: NOA receipt

03/24/2015: Biometrics done

08/19/2015: Case transferred to CSC

10/06/2015: Card production

10/13/2015: Card in hands :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

Atlanta - Appointment for 04/26/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 04/17/13 successfully. Reason was husband is working on appointment day. No question of reason though.

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

Atlanta - Appointment for 04/26/13. Did a walk-in at 3PM 04/17/13 successfully. Reason was husband is working on appointment day. No question of reason though.

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

Baltimore - April/2013, told guard I will have oral surgery couple days before appointment & will be very swollen/bruised, she asked for supporting documents which I provided. Denied walk in. Was told I could come the day of if I was feeling well enough or after appointment date but not before.

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

04/01/2013 (day 0) - AOS packet sent via FedEx (I-130, I-485, I-765)
04/02/2013 (day 1) - Delivered to USCIS Chicago
04/10/2013 (day 9) - Received USCIS Acceptance Confirmation email. Awaiting official receipt notice (Form I-797) in the mail!
04/15/2013 (day 14) - Received NOA in mail, Biometrics appointment for 5/7/2013.
04/17/2013 (day 16) - Attempted walk in for biometrics = denied

05/07/2013 (day 36) - Biometrics appointment completed in Baltimore, MD

05/15/2013 (day 44) - I-485 updated to Testing & Interview! No changes for EAD or I-131.

05/23/2013 (day 52) - NOA for interview date and time received in mail

05/25/2013 (day 54) - NOA that our interview has been cancelled. No updates for EAD.

06/05/2013 (day 65) - Online EAD update to " Card Production"

06/06/2013 (day 66) - Online update that interview has been re-scheduled for 7/10 smile.pngsmile.png

06/07/2013 (day 67) - NOA in mail for scheduled interview 7/10

06/11/2013 (day 71) - EAD card is in the mail! (online status update)

06/12/2013 (day 72) - EAD USPS tracking number (online update)

06/13/2013 (day 73) - EAD card in hand!!

06/14/2013 (day 74) - AR-11 filed online for change of address

06/19/2013 (day 79) - Change of address aknowledged in online case status

06/20/2013 (day 80) - SSN in hand

06/24/2013 (day 84) - NOA for change of address

06/26/2013 (day 86) - Interview --> cancelled by USCIS

06/29/2013 (day 89) - NOA, Interview cancelled AGAIN!

07/10/2013 (day 100) - Interview --> cancelled by USCIS

08/14/2013 (day135) - Letter for interview schedule 9/4/2013!!

09/04/2013 9 (day 155) - Interview! Approved on the spot!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

09/12/2013 (day 164) - Green card in hand!

City - Reason - Successful?

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

CA - Santa Ana. Walked in 2 times in June 2012. No questions asked. The friendly security guards even told me I could go inside to fill out the form for my wife but will have to wait outside afterwards.

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

PENNSYLVANIA

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Other than NEW JERSEY did anyone else have to show proof (plane tickets) to be seen earlier.

AOS
2013-04-16 Sent AOS Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2013-04-17 Delivered at Chicago IL
2013-04-24 Emailed Received @11:52 pm.
2013-04-24 Check Cashed
2013-04-24 NOA1 Date
2013-04-29 NOA1 Receipt in Mail
2013-05-03 Receipt of BIO Appt. for 05/23/13
2013-06-14 EA/AP Approved Email Receipt and Card Production
2013-06-19 EA Card Production (2nd Email)
2013-06-21 Receive Email that EA was mailed
2013-06-21 Received Email with Tracking number for Post Office for EA
2013-06-24 Received Combo Card
2013-08-02 Received Possible Interview Waiver Letter
2013-11-21 Service Request Requested local office working on May 2,2013
2013-11-26 Received Email GC Production
2013-12-02 Received Email Mailed GC to address on file
2013-12-02 Received Email with Tracking Number & Welcome Letter
2013-12-04 Received GC Yayyyyyyyy
LIFTING CONDITIONS
2015-08-05 Received Letter to File to Remove Conditions
2015-08-28 Mail i751 Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2015-08-29 Received at VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
2015-09-02 Check Cashed
2015-09-17 Received Bio Appt. for 09/28/15 Letter dated 09/12/15
2016-06-03 Received Letter that case was Approved dated 05/27/16

2016-06-03 Card Production Text

2016-06-08 Card Mailed Out Text and Email

2016-06-09 Card Delivered Text and Email (Nothing in Mail)

2016-06-09 Called USPS Open investigation on Missing Mail

2016-06-10 Card in Hand YAYYYYY

event.png

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

Oakland Park - Feb 2013 - Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, succsessful in 10 minutes.

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

Baltimore - April/2013, told guard I will have oral surgery couple days before appointment & will be very swollen/bruised, she asked for supporting documents which I provided. Denied walk in. Was told I could come the day of if I was feeling well enough or after appointment date but not before.

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

Add your info alphabetically

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

Fort Worth (Landmark Lake) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Hypnos

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

Aurora, CO - Went 10 days early. Reason: I was in the area and had lots of meetings on appointment day. Successful. I arrived at 8 am and saw that lots of people were waiting. Left, did some chores, and came back at 9:15. Finished biometrics in 10 minutes.

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

Fort Worth (Landmark Lake) - Successful, but they were not happy about doing it early.

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Blue Bianchi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01/08/2020 Day 00 - Submitted N-400 online

01/11/2020 Day 03 - Received NOA online, Priority Date January 8, 2020

01/14/2020 Day 06 - Received notice of Biometrics appointment online.

01/31/2020 Day 20 - Biometrics Appointment (scheduled)
07/08/2020 Day 183 - Received online notice of citizenship interview 
08/21/2020 Day 227 - Citizenship interview
08/21/2020 Day 227 - Citizenship Oath (Same day as interview!)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO
Aurora, CO - Went 10 days early. Reason: I was in the area and had lots of meetings on appointment day. Successful. I arrived at 8 am and saw that lots of people were waiting. Left, did some chores, and came back at 9:15. Finished biometrics in 10 minutes.

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, They were very nice and respectful and did it anyway. Asked for ID and marriage certificate, said if I didn't have that then they would not have been able to do the bio. Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

Edited by Caramel Swirl

Married December 2011

04/03/13 - Mailed I130/I485/I131/I76504/08/13 - Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

04/16/13 - NOA(x4) Text/Email received with MSC number, routed to NBC

04/18/13 - Able to check status on USCIS site

04/18/13 - Received biometrics notice for 5/8/13 apt

04/23/13 - Biometrics completed by walk-in

05/14/13 - I-485 Case Status updated to Testing & Interview

05/20/13 - Text message (as of 5/19/13 I-485 interview date set for 6/20/13)06/10/13 - Status update - AP approved EAD in card production

06/14/13 - Status update - EAD/AP card mailed out (Tracker: USPS estimated delivery date 6/17/13)

06/17/13 - EAD/AP Combo Card arrival!!!!!! (I am cute looking in my picluv.gif)06/20/13 - I-485 Interviewgoofy.gif

06/20/13 - Pronto Approval!!!! "As of today you are a Legal Permanent Resident of the USA"

06/20/13 - Status updated 3 times (1-485 card approval/production, 1-130 approval NOA mailed out & 1-NOA of LPR registration status)

06/25/13 - GC in card production

06/26/13 - Status update - GC mailed out (Tracker: USPS estimated delivery date 6/29/13 )

07/01/13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and 4th of JULY to me (GC received - Praise be to God for another miracle and blessing!!!) cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gifTears of Joy!!

REMOVAL OF CONDITION (ROC)

03/02/15 - USCIS Removal of Condition reminder letter received

03/30/15 - I-751 package submitted

03/31/15 - I-751 package delivered to USCIS

04/01/15 - NOA date

04/03/15 - I-751 check cashed by USCIS

04/28/15 - Biometrics appointment

01/26/16 - Email notification - I-751 Approved and card in production

01/28/16 - Card mailed out

01/30/16 - Thank God!! received card in the mail (NEXT STEP - CITIZENSHIP)

CITIZENSHIP

03/22/16 - N-400 package submitted​

03/23/16 - N-400 package delivered to USCIS

03/30/16 - Check cashed by USCIS

03/30/16 - NOA

04/13/16 - Biometrics appointment

07/15/16 - Interview Date

07/27/16 - Oath

1211 days!!!!!! PRAISE GOD...I AM A CITIZEN!!!

CALIFORNIA

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

Helena - My appointment was at 3pm on April 23rd and for some reason they scheduled my children for the next day at 9am, 10am and 11am. It was a 4 hour drive from where I live and I arrived a little after 1pm. We had a hotel room booked for the night and we didn't feel like kicking around town to kill time before the appointment so I asked if we could be seen right away. No problem he said and he showed us in. They were all so friendly so I asked, would it be OK to do the kids now too rather than wait for their 3 separate appointments tomorrow, they said happy to which was great as it meant we could get on the road first thing the next day and head home. All up it took about 45 mins to process all of us. I hope we get an interview at the Helena office instead of at the NBC. The office is very quiet and the staff super friendly.

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, They were very nice and respectful and did it anyway. Asked for ID and marriage certificate, said if I didn't have that then they would not have been able to do the bio. Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

Edited by JEC777

CALIFORNIA

El Monte- 13 days early. Work conflict. Sup wasn't nice about it, but biometrics got done!

Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA

Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

Helena- family had appts on different days. Did all the same day. Friendly office.

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE

Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA

Alexandria - Yes

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

CALIFORNIA
El Monte- 13 days early. Work conflict. Sup wasn't nice about it, but biometrics got done!
Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA
Jacksonville- May 2013- Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, successful in 25 minutes.

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA
Helena- family had appts on different days. Did all the same day. Friendly office.

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Manchester, NH - Did routine security check and showed I-797 to guy at the window who said the decision would be the department's whether to take early appointment or not. Lady gave me lecture on how to change appt, if not able to make it and said they need to stop early walk-ins as they schedule staff based on # of persons per appt, Asked why I wanted it done, told the truth...it was anxiety....

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Alabama

Birmingham, AL - The guard told us it was not our date. I told him that I had to work that date, but was off today. He give us a hard time, but finally agreed to let us through. Funny because there was only one other customer there. Successful

CALIFORNIA
Gardena- 5/24/12

COLORADO

FLORIDA
Jacksonville- May 2013- Gave no reason, 2 weeks before appointment, successful in 25 minutes.

GEORGIA

INDIANA

IOWA

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND

MINNESOTA
Duluth - successful

MISSOURI

MONTANA

NEBRASKA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK

OHIO

PENNSYLVANIA

TENNESSEE
Nashville- unsuccessful

TEXAS

VIRGINIA
Alexandria - Yes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.