Cambridge2011

request for further evidence

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

OK, so we submitted a i-130 in July last year................no answer despite several requests. Roll on April 13th we receive a request for futher evidence. Wow, things they ask for ................ airfare tickets.............we didnt keep the stubs but threw them out however, my husband does have the visa stamp and we did keep the application for the visa here in the uk In addition, we need to supply the receipt for our rings. Can I find it............nooooooooooo. Pictures for the wedding, no problem, whether my parents were there ...........well I never of course they were. Then insurance showing both of us as beneficiaries why not sure he lives in the usa I live in the uk. Joint bank a/c's again see previous answer. kids birth certs.. Proof that his parents know of the relationship even though we put his dad is dead. his mum is in a home as she has altzimers.. Can anyone give an explanation.......oh proof of phone calls pre and post the wedding. Well, we talk everyday so its going to be a bulky return

Any thoughts. We are almost 60 and have known each other for half of our lives.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Supply the stamps on the passports and if he ordered the tickets through a website maybe you or him got an email confirming the purchase?

Any siblings you have that can provide letters supporting the relationship? close friends? Maybe you can add him or he can add you to each other's bank accounts with a copy of your passport + notarized letter?

Pictures of the rings?

I find it strange you got this RFE so late. Do you have anything that might be considered a red flag? Any previous petitions? Divorces? Etc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

life insurance POD instructions are easy to change. just saying.

also, could you relist 'the list' of what they're asking for, one line at a time? helps me and the other 'list oriented folk' here to give you some more input.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you paid for the rings with a credit card or check,

maybe you can check back on bank statements or credit

card statements online for the month showing the purchase?

Maybe the jewelry store has a copy of the transaction?

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.