Bad_Daddy

Bristol Palin Has A Bone To Pick With Obama Over Gay Marriage

8 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/bristol-palin-bone-pick-obama-over-gay-marriage-183421265--abc-news-politics.html

By Amy Bingham | ABC OTUS News – 1 hr 22 mins ago

Bristol Palin, the 21-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has another bone to pick with President Obama.

The former 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant chastised the president for allowing his young daughters Sasha, 11, and Malia, 14, to influence his stance on gay marriage.

In an exclusive interview with ABC News on Wednesday, Obama said that his daughters "have friends whose parents are same-sex couples."

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently," Obama said. "It doesn't make sense to them and, frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."

In a blog posted Thursday, Palin criticized the president for consulting his " teenage daughters" - emphasizing the word "teenage" - when making "a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation."

"I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren't younger, or perhaps today's press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox," Palin wrote.

Palin then berated Obama for not being an "actual leader" and explaining to his young daughters, whose views she suggested were inspired by "one too many episodes of Glee," that even though their friends had same-sex parents, "that's not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage."

"While it's great to listen to your kids' ideas, there's also a time when dads simply need to be dads," Palin said in the blog post.

Palin broke out her skeptic pen in March as well to scold Obama over his decision to personally call Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke, whom Rush Limbaugh called a "#######" after she testified before Congress about birth control.

"Dear President Obama, You don't know my telephone number, but I hope your staff is busy trying to find it," Palin wrote in her blog post.

Palin said she "figured I might be next" to get a call because of the "reprehensible things" liberal comedian Bill Maher, who donated $1 million to the pro-Obama Super PAC, has said about her and her family.

"He's made fun of my brother because of his Down's Syndrome. He's said I was "f--d so hard a baby fell out," Palin wrote. "If Maher talked about Malia and Sasha that way, you'd return his dirty money and the Secret Service would probably have to restrain you."

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Isn't this the same girl who got pregnant as a teenager out of wedlock? Where was daddy then? And ####### if your biggest achievement in life is "Dancing in the Stars" you should reconsider your life.

More people are having children out of wedlock that are getting married and having kids these days. You can blame that one on the libs.

It doesn't matter if she was selling her ####### in the slums. It's what she said in that interview and it makes sense. It seems to be a double standard for this president and his hard core media mouths.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

More people are having children out of wedlock that are getting married and having kids these days. You can blame that one on the libs.

Really? Having children out of wedlock is highest in the states with the fewest 'libs'! You can blame it on the libs and be wrong yet again!

Bristol Palin isn't someone I'd look to for family values or moral advice.

Bristol doesn't think thousands of years of marriage should go out the window. If she'd had a child out of wedlock THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, chances are she'd have been stoned to death. :lol: Lucky for her, this nation has progressed and it's not such a social taboo. Yet she doesn't want the nation to progress for other people.

Please. Someone shut this girl up.

I think we should go back to stoning. It seems an expedient way to deal with hussies.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que