faal4anisa

Anybody passed 170 days for NOA2 since filing the K-1 petition?

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

212 days here.

There are still quite a lot of people from March and April.

We can't answer your questions as to why and how much longer. I think you've asked before. It just seems to be luck of the draw.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt got any response from anybody so it means its only me who been so long waiting for NOA2 still under waiting 170 days gone and i dont know how much more days to go and which day will i have my NOA2

Umm sure it's only you. You waited a whole 35 minutes for peeps to reply before you replied to your own post. You are actually at day 162. I'm at day 161.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I didnt got any response from anybody so it means its only me who been so long waiting for NOA2 still under waiting 170 days gone and i dont know how much more days to go and which day will i have my NOA2

Umm sure it's only you. You waited a whole 35 minutes for peeps to reply before you replied to your own post. You are actually at day 162. I'm at day 161.

Yeah I noticed that too! See his last post - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35217

If Faal can't wait for us to respond I don't know how he is managing CSC!!!

Yeah I noticed that too! See his last post - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35217

If Faal can't wait for us to respond I don't know how he is managing CSC!!!

LOL! :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi,

Well I think I can beat pretty much most people here. Weighing in at a total of "332 days" !!!!!! :angry: I got touched a few weeks ago. I found out that my case had been updated and also reassigned to an another officer in the fraud unit at Nebraska. (long story) But I look at this stupid calendar I have and want to just scream. So I wrote the regional director at Nebraska USCIS. I praying I do not have to be at the 1 year mark. Everyday I call my Nadya. Everyday I tell her to have faith. Most important I tell her I love her more every day. So 170 days is nothing when your almost duoble that. I do not want to wish this on anyone. Patience my A#%, I want to strangle someone. Just always keep believing.

Scott

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

faal4anisa, as you already know, there are people from March and April still waiting. I waited 168 days and there are plenty of people who, unfortunately, waited even longer. In most situations, the wait is due to the entire IMBRA fiasco and the subsequent fallout. But each case is different and you may or may not be stuck in some kind of security check or adm. review.

Calling USCIS will not help you. As you now know, they give a lot of misinformation (i.e. there is no expedite for an I-129F) and can do nothing to move your case along. What your fiance CAN do is contact her congressman or state senator. Tell her to go to the senator's website to the constitutent's services section and download and fill out the privacy form with all of the relevant case information. This provides them with authorization to inquire into your case status and will provide them all of the appropriate data. Fax it to their office and then call to follow up and get the name, email address and direct phone number of the caseworker assigned. If that person is not familiar with the I-129F process or is not aware of the delays with IMBRA, I would recommend that she does NOT waste her time educating them. Instead, move on to the next Senator and follow the same steps. They will make a formal inquiry and can hopefully give a true status and case update. This is really the only way you may know what is happening. In the meantime, try to remain calm and hang there - there are many who have been waiting much longer so at least you know you are not alone.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its not that i m not waiting calmly i been but when i see people who file their cases after me and getting approval and i m still wating so its really frustating MR DEAN said to me that faal is not patient i want to tell him that i have been patiently waiting from uscis reply and i got touched after 83 days and my petition which filed on 27 april 2006 and now it almost 200 days where some people get their K1 VISA in between 200 days but still i m waitng and like to wished to be approved and get my NOA2

Rather the biggest waiting still to come when i had to wait for my administrative review so i just waiting and waiting hope to get my NOA2 soon

Timeline

Did your fiance contact her Senator?

Tell her to go to the senator's website to the constitutent's services section and download and fill out the privacy form with all of the relevant case information. This provides them with authorization to inquire into your case status and will provide them all of the appropriate data. Fax it to their office and then call to follow up and get the name, email address and direct phone number of the caseworker assigned. They will make a formal inquiry and can hopefully give a true status and case update.

This is really the only way you may know what is happening in your case.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

KITKAT what is the senator website address pls tell me so i inform my fiance and we could know the real status its just i had been updated twice on 30 october and 31 october respectively and hope might i hear my decision soon

Timeline
KITKAT what is the senator website address pls tell me so i inform my fiance and we could know the real status its just i had been updated twice on 30 october and 31 october respectively and hope might i hear my decision soon

Depends on where she lives. Search online by "state name" State Senator and follow the instructions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...te&Sort=ASC

You can find the senator address at this site. Your case is being touched the past two days and looks like it is being addressed now. You will need to sign a form for them to inquire on your behalf and in most cases it is found on the senator's official website. Good luck.

Mary

Edited for typo.

Edited by MaryandMian

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

HI 2 ALL

I think i m the only person left who had applied his K1 at the start of MAY and i m still waiting for my NOA2. Is there is anybody left in MAY who still not got his NOA2 like me. Today is 170 passed and i just check my online status and the last email i got was on 31 JULY 2006 since then it seems its just stuck forever. Pls who applied in MAY pls response me with ur case status thanks

There are still March and April filers who haven't got their approval. I got approved last week only (after 170++ days.). We filed last April.

Hang in there. You will get your approval soon.

CITIZENSHIP

May 2010------------------------------Citizenship

August 2010---------------------------Approved

September 2010------------------------ Oath taking :)

Removing Conditions

June 5, 2009---------------------------Mailed I-751 Application

August 15, 2009---------------------- APPROVED (Thank God!)

AOS JOURNEY

May 9, 2007---------------------------AOS & EAD documents sent via USPS Registered Mail

August 27, 2007------------------------ AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED!

FIANCE VISA

April 30, 2006 ---------------Sent I-129F to CSC

March 12, 2007-------------------INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

April 20, 2007 ----------------------- Wedding

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.. Heb. 11:1

Thank you to fellow VJers who helped me through this process. I wish you all the best life ahead. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

We're around 140 days so I know how you feel....hang in there. I would give them a call. I will be tomorrow.

L

19 Apr 07: ARRIVED JFK POE and got the temp EAD stamp!!!!

27 Apr 07: Got Married

14 May 07: Received SSN

04 June 07: GOT A JOB!!

16 June 07: Wedding Reception in San Francisco

13 August 07: Got new EAD

23 November 07: Adjustment of Status approved

25 December 07: First white Christmas EVER!!!!

27 Apr 08: First Wedding Anniversary

4 July 08: Mt Rushmore for 4th July

27 April 09: Second Wedding Anniversary

October 09: Hoping to visit Australia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.