Henia

Thuuuursday

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

So Good Morning everyone...

For some reason I woke up in my usual *bah* mood ... back hurts, leg hurt, little pulling pain in my abdomen... I was going thru my suitcase and I found a pregnancy test.. I started to laugh and said what the heck and took it... Hmm I donnow about the results... I think it was a botched test... so I am sitting on pins and needles until I get back to the States to take another one... Snaps...since being in Algerie ALL type of drama has happened to me...wazzup with that?

So today is a no cooking day... we got invited to eat iftar by my husband's friend's home... I have little cleaning to do...but I am not going to kill myself today.

I AM GOING TO TAKE A NAP SOMETIME TODAY !!!!

And I donnot plan on opening the door for ANY guests...LOL!!!

Everyone have a great blessed Thursday

(F)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Helloooo everybody. Everything has been great here in Mississippi. The weather is cooling down and it feels great. We are going house hunting today. Got 3 lined up to look at. 2 are in the neighborhood where we are renting our house now. I think we can buy this house we are renting too. They had mentioned selling it sometime in the future, but Hachemi wants to see what else is on the market.

Awww Henia, I wish the test had worked. Inquiring minds need to know!!!! :yes: I know your daughter would love a baby brother or sister. :D

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hiya! top of the morning to ya! :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Helloooo everybody. Everything has been great here in Mississippi. The weather is cooling down and it feels great. We are going house hunting today. Got 3 lined up to look at. 2 are in the neighborhood where we are renting our house now. I think we can buy this house we are renting too. They had mentioned selling it sometime in the future, but Hachemi wants to see what else is on the market.

Awww Henia, I wish the test had worked. Inquiring minds need to know!!!! :yes: I know your daughter would love a baby brother or sister. :D

Meriem (F)

:huh: Ye I was like, didn't you just move Meriem? :lol: How is Hachemi doing? O snaps I never thought I would say this but I miss the cold or rather the cool weather we had in the States... it is sooooooo hot here...even on days they say its cold...its like 75 or more... :huh:

Ye about the pregnany test thing, ye my friend told me that I can get one via the local pharmacy. It is call test de grossesse... So tomorrow, but I think not tomorrow as it will be Jumuaa...well I hope to one of these days jump out to the pharmacy and pick one up. I am not telling the hubby juuuuust yet.... as for the past few days werid things have been happening... 2 people commented that my skin is looking better (what the funuckles does that mean?) my mother asked me when I called her when I am going to have a baby (hmmm !!?!?) also last night my husband made the comment that he "wants to have a baby soon, since he got married very late in life" Huh? :whistle: Anyway...it would a blessing... but ALOT of things would need to be changed. :thumbs:

Tell Hachemi Ahmed and I said ësalaam!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Meriem (F)

Meriem... after suhour, I went back to sleep for awhile and started having a dream - you & Hachemi were in it! :lol::luv: We were somewhere - a picnic, a restaurant, a party - something, I'm not sure. But you & I were dancing and Hachemi & Said were having tea & either playing cards or backgammon or something... :wacko: VJ is sneaking into my dreamlife!

On another note.... any word from funnylife yet abt the interview? Hope it went well!

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline
Meriem... after suhour, I went back to sleep for awhile and started having a dream - you & Hachemi were in it! :lol::luv: We were somewhere - a picnic, a restaurant, a party - something, I'm not sure. But you & I were dancing and Hachemi & Said were having tea & either playing cards or backgammon or something... :wacko: VJ is sneaking into my dreamlife!
O snaps...you too?

Filed: Timeline

Oh it's a happy, happy day for me..I got my period!! :dance: I'm only excited about my period once a year. I got up this morning and found that my monthly friend came for her visit and said, I love you!! Then I got up and did a happy dance :dance: Ahhhh finally coffee in the morning as it should be :D

We had snow flurries this morning in MI. I couldn't believe it!

Henia..I think the one window on the test is the test window and the other has to have two parallel lines on it for it to be positive. Usually those tests don't work until you've missed your period for about 10 days or so. Until then you don't have enough hormone in your body for the test to work.

Have a great Thursday y'all!

Filed: Timeline

Meriem (F)

:huh: Ye I was like, didn't you just move Meriem? :lol: How is Hachemi doing? O snaps I never thought I would say this but I miss the cold or rather the cool weather we had in the States... it is sooooooo hot here...even on days they say its cold...its like 75 or more... :huh:

Ye about the pregnany test thing, ye my friend told me that I can get one via the local pharmacy. It is call test de grossesse... So tomorrow, but I think not tomorrow as it will be Jumuaa...well I hope to one of these days jump out to the pharmacy and pick one up. I am not telling the hubby juuuuust yet.... as for the past few days werid things have been happening... 2 people commented that my skin is looking better (what the funuckles does that mean?) my mother asked me when I called her when I am going to have a baby (hmmm !!?!?) also last night my husband made the comment that he "wants to have a baby soon, since he got married very late in life" Huh? :whistle: Anyway...it would a blessing... but ALOT of things would need to be changed. :thumbs:

Henia, I was going to comment earlier... the woman around you will probably know before you do. :lol:

Timeline

Meriem (F)

Henia, I was going to comment earlier... the woman around you will probably know before you do. :lol:

happy0045.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Have a great Thursday y'all!

Good Thursday to you all. I finally have something to post!! I called the NVC out of shear curiosity (technically it is too early) and my case was entered into their system the same day I received my NOA2. Oh happy day... :dance: things are moving along, at least for now. I hope they don't slow down. Is there any hope at this rate that Omar might get his interview scheduled prior to Thanksgiving?

Moody-enjoy your coffee! :)

Henia- Hope you find the news you are looking for! And for Pete's sake, take the test already..you're killing us with wonder out here! :lol:

Maggie

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Moody-enjoy your coffee! :)

Henia- Hope you find the news you are looking for! And for Pete's sake, take the test already..you're killing us with wonder out here! :lol:

Maggie

Ok Ok ooooooooook the "man" is suppose to bring the extra hopefully fool-prove tests home tonight... until then I am just now on VJ wasting time getting my daily VJ entertainment dose happy0188.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.