smurfette71

I751 process

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok, We are starting this process as my 90 days prior to Au 22,2012 is May25 2012, so We better get a move on this step,

Can any one please give me the steps and what info to all include in the package We mail after May 25 2012, my two children will also be included on the I751 as well, so I need to figure out the costs, and what is the biometrics I been hearing about???? What do we do for that,

if anyone has any links to step by step instructions as well as sample letters, please forward any info We want to make sure we get this right,

huge Thank you to y'all

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Step by step instructions are found in the guides section.

Fees are all listed on the USCIS website. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f858d59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Biometrics is a short appointment to have your finger prints and photo taken for the background check process.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Step by step instructions are found in the guides section.

Fees are all listed on the USCIS website. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f858d59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Biometrics is a short appointment to have your finger prints and photo taken for the background check process.

WHo all goes to biometrics, cause myself and two kids did this in Montreal already, se we got to do it again, Where would I go for this,

Also, if I changed my last name to married name since My first 2 year card how do I chang it now to appear on the 10 year card, I have already changed all my ID and canadian Passport to married name but some people on here said dont do the green card until it expires so is there a FORM now that i need to fill out for that????

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Timeline

WHo all goes to biometrics, cause myself and two kids did this in Montreal already, se we got to do it again, Where would I go for this,

yep, you ALL will do it again!! In the letter they mail back, it will state the time and place

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

Ok, We are starting this process as my 90 days prior to Au 22,2012 is May25 2012, so We better get a move on this step,

Can any one please give me the steps and what info to all include in the package We mail after May 25 2012, my two children will also be included on the I751 as well, so I need to figure out the costs, and what is the biometrics I been hearing about???? What do we do for that,

if anyone has any links to step by step instructions as well as sample letters, please forward any info We want to make sure we get this right,

huge Thank you to y'all

Also, if I changed my last name to married name since My first 2 year card how do I chang it now to appear on the 10 year card, I have already changed all my ID and canadian Passport to married name but some people on here said dont do the green card until it expires so is there a FORM now that i need to fill out for that????

yep, you ALL will do it again!! In the letter they mail back, it will state the time and place

oh ok so once i mail all info with I751 they will mail me back a letter with appt time for doing biometrics, for myself, and two kids or USA hubby to? also when sending in the fees do I send in biometrics first or wait?

this is so confusing

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

All the immigrants go to biometrics for their removal applications.

If you want your married name on the green card you fill out everything in married name and include a copy of your marriage certificate.

oh ok so once i mail all info with I751 they will mail me back a letter with appt time for doing biometrics, for myself, and two kids or USA hubby to? also when sending in the fees do I send in biometrics first or wait?

this is so confusing

You send in the total fee. If you do not send the total correct fee, you will be RFEd for the correct amount. Application fee plus biometrics fee.

US citizens do not take biometrics.. they are not applying for green cards and are not immigrants.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

I filled out all paper work in married name as well as my new canadian passport has married name so Should I send a copy of this with I751 showing married name cause my cond. gc has maiden name, but all my ID now is married name.

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Timeline

All the immigrants go to biometrics for their removal applications.

If you want your married name on the green card you fill out everything in married name and include a copy of your marriage certificate.

You send in the total fee. If you do not send the total correct fee, you will be RFEd for the correct amount. Application fee plus biometrics fee.

US citizens do not take biometrics.. they are not applying for green cards and are not immigrants.

can you tell me when filling out the I751 which line does the immigrant sign and who is the signature of spouse

part 1 is immigrant?

Part 2 checked box A

part 3 filled out with maiden name and wedding details also checked box 8 as we moved since 2010

part 4 USA citizen (my husband who sponsored us here)

part 5 my children who came with me from Canada and also are filing for ROC

part 6 BLANK

part 7 first signature line???? signature of spouse line????

part 8 BLANK

I am sending 590$ (505 for I751 fee and 85 for biometric) for myself and 85 for two children for biometrics, does this sound right??

does USA spouse go to biometrics appt.?

any advice on what to all send and what a cover letter should read?

thank you so much

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Timeline

can you tell me when filling out the I751 which line does the immigrant sign and who is the signature of spouse

part 1 is immigrant?

Part 2 checked box A

part 3 filled out with maiden name and wedding details also checked box 8 as we moved since 2010

part 4 USA citizen (my husband who sponsored us here)

part 5 my children who came with me from Canada and also are filing for ROC

part 6 BLANK

part 7 first signature line???? signature of spouse line????

part 8 BLANK

I am sending 590$ (505 for I751 fee and 85 for biometric) for myself and 85 for two children for biometrics, does this sound right??

does USA spouse go to biometrics appt.?

any advice on what to all send and what a cover letter should read?

thank you so much

USA spouse does NOT have to go, he doesnt have to do biometrics

At the very top--look up, u see EXAMPLE FORMS!!! http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.