jasal

Government Workers

102 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm also annoyed by the seemly sense of entitlement that some ppl have. They're not doing enough! They are holding me up! Blah blah blah....

I choose to think they are doing the best they can, and I also feel they are most probably inundated with more than their fair share of work. Want it done faster? Start lobbying to raise taxes so the gov't can hire more workers....oh wait, you don't want higher taxes!

Here's some cake....you can eat it too!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I can't believe there is complaining because people can take the vacation and leave time they earned and spend the holidays or whenever with their families or relaxing? How would you feel if someone said the same thing about you? Careful about that karma...

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Government workers are bums.

/says the private sector IT worker while he spends yet another paid hour VJing from work

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I can't believe there is complaining because people can take the vacation and leave time they earned and spend the holidays or whenever with their families or relaxing? How would you feel if someone said the same thing about you? Careful about that karma...

ITA Mel....

btw, i didn't notice you back...welcome back....thought you perma-huffed off after calling us all mother fcukers ;)

Timeline

ITA Mel....

btw, i didn't notice you back...welcome back....thought you perma-huffed off after calling us all mother fcukers ;)

Ok ok ok I knew someone had to mention it eventually. Yes I came back after saying I was leaving (lame, I know, but I thought I would get away with it). Is that gonna be alright or am I persona non grata? And I am sorry for calling everyone names.

Edited by Heina

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

ITA Mel....

Ok ok ok I knew someone had to mention it eventually. Yes I came back after saying I was leaving (lame, I know, but I thought I would get away with it). Is that gonna be alright or am I persona non grata? And I am sorry for calling everyone names.

i was wondering what happened as that occured on the day i was leaving for brazil :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Heina,

I must have missed that thread. Can you point me to it please?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry476046

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

ITA Mel....

Nah, people leave and come back all the time....but it would have been nice to offer an apology instead of waiting for someone to call you on it.

Hey, but that's just my opin. No big shakes B)

Timeline

Heina,

Well thanks. I thought I might be able to still be around, but I guess that's not going to be able to happen. Again, I'm sorry for calling people names. I wish the past could stay in the past.

-Oscar the Grouch

Heina,

I knew you were gonna do that!

I had forgotten about the 'I hope the consequences for you all are so severe' bit!