w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

SMALL PLANE CRASHES INTO BUILDING ON NYC'SUPPER EAST SIDE...

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Fighter aircraft are being put in the air over several U.S. cities as a precautionary measure, NORAD tells CNN.

foxnews.com update:

Local news reports quoted New York Fire Department officials as saying two people were confirmed dead. The FDNY confirmed FOX News that there are people trapped inside the building on floors above where the fire is located.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terrible...man...in manhattan

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Apparently, the Yankees did it!

CNN say plane registered to Cory Lidle

CNN also say he was pilot of the plane

damn...why was he flying in that area? is it not restricted?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

On Sunday, the day after the Yankees were eliminated from the playoffs, Lidle cleaned out his locker at Yankee Stadium and talked about his interest in flying.

He explained to reporters the process of getting a pilot's license and said he intended to fly back to California in several days and planned to make a few stops. Lidle discussed the plane crash of John F. Kennedy Jr. and how he had read the accident report on the National Transportation Safety Board Web site.

[...]

FAA spokeswoman Diane Spitaliere said the plane was apparently not in contact with air traffic controllers; pilots flying small planes by sight are not required to be in contact.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2621860

202590.jpg

goddamnit, 1010wins.com changed the image!!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
On Sunday, the day after the Yankees were eliminated from the playoffs, Lidle cleaned out his locker at Yankee Stadium and talked about his interest in flying.

He explained to reporters the process of getting a pilot's license and said he intended to fly back to California in several days and planned to make a few stops. Lidle discussed the plane crash of John F. Kennedy Jr. and how he had read the accident report on the National Transportation Safety Board Web site.

[...]

FAA spokeswoman Diane Spitaliere said the plane was apparently not in contact with air traffic controllers; pilots flying small planes by sight are not required to be in contact.

202590.jpg

Possible suicide?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

[...]

202590.jpg

Possible suicide?

I don't think so. Witness say that the plane looked like it was trying to avoid the building when it crashed, i.e. it didn't just make a bee-line for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Drudge reporting:

'NO REASON TO BELIEVE EVENT IS TERRORISM'

I had to laugh at that. These days the news agencies automatically have to throw terrorism in there anyway - regardless of whether or not its a blatant accident.

Hard to imagine terrorists planning (from afar) to invest millions of dollars and several years planning simply to blow up Joe Schmoe in his apartment :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

Drudge reporting:

'NO REASON TO BELIEVE EVENT IS TERRORISM'

I had to laugh at that. These days the news agencies automatically have to throw terrorism in there anyway - regardless of whether or not its a blatant accident.

Hard to imagine terrorists planning (from afar) to invest millions of dollars and several years planning simply to blow up Joe Schmoe in his apartment :lol:

Well... I think a lot of people in NYC who actually witnessed today's crash kind of automatically feared it might be a 9/11-repeat and they ran for the hills asap, even though, logically speaking, it doesn't make sense that terrorists would invest all that money and time into planning something not-all-that-destructive. Later on, when it was clearer that it was an accident, people started gathering around and gawking at watching the fire, police, etc. I was watching CBS and the anchorwoman was getting really upset at what she saw because it reminded her of 9/11. I think the news announced that, in part, to keep people in the area calm, or at least that's how I took it.

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...