Visitor

N-400 Process

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just had my biometrics done today and just when I was thinking how expensive this process was, the nice man who took my fingerprints gave me this lovely set of HUGE cards. Although it would be hard to play poker or blackjack with them they will make a great trivia game after a dinner party with friends. :yes:

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!! :lol:

For just $680 I also got a lovely book and a CD. :)

Seriously though - the Flash cards are not only a good way to study (although I already know my questions and answers from the online random test) but they do make a great keepsake of the whole process. The cards must have been pretty expensive to produce, have nice photos and other pieces of American history and are HUGE!! I will keep them for a souvenir. :) Make sure you ask for the flash cards when you go for your bio.

I feel like I have something for my money now. :lol:

They are outdated though cause they still had Nancy Pelosi as Speaker Of The House so make sure you all get the latest names from Google or wherever your favourite source would be for such names before you take the test.

One more step done. Next step - interview. (sorry I don't have a timeline cause I don't know how to do that).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

WHAT?? There's MORE?? This just keeps getting better and better hey. :dance::yes::D

You also get to vote to a President who will raise make the life better by providing jobs to every one in the country and erase poverty and make every one rich and wealthy and famous. What what wonders $680 can do. Imagine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

There is more!

You will also get a letter from the President, copy of the constitution, little American Flag and other goodies at your oath! Really good value!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You'll also get a chance to have the pictures taken with the presiding judge or governor and other officials. You picture could be in paper or you might be in the CNN news cast. Lot of things. Your money is well spent.

Filed: Timeline

Hey really?? Will I really get a copy of the constitution? I'd like that!

I knew about the little (made in China :yes: flag) but I didn't know about the other stuff. :wow:

Hey I'd better take a tote bag and call my local newspaper to let them know.

But WAIT!!! You know what? I'm going to wait until I have my interview before I do anything. :yes:

My husband just told me they had a swearing in ceremony in the city where we were today to get my bio. I didn't know about it but it was on the news.

How exciting! :dance:

I guess it wouldn't hurt to go shopping for new SHOOZ though. :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.