w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

North Korea Threatens War Against U.S.

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

North Korea, in its first formal statement since Monday's claimed atomic bomb test, hailed the blast as a success and said attempts by the outside world to penalize North Korea with sanctions would be considered an act of war.

[...]

"If the U.S. keeps pestering us and increases pressure, we will regard it as a declaration of war and will take a series of physical corresponding measures," the statement, said without specifying what those measures could be.

[...]

Along the razor-wired no-man's-land separating the divided Koreas, communist troops were more boldly trying to provoke their southern counterparts: spitting across the demarcation line, making throat-slashing hand gestures, flashing their middle finger and trying to talk to the troops, said U.S. Army Maj. Jose DeVarona of Fayetteville, N.C., adding that the overall situation was calm.

[...]

The top U.S. general in South Korea said that American forces are fully capable of deterring an attack despite the North's still-unconfirmed nuclear test.

"Be assured that the alliance has the forces necessary to deter aggression, and should deterrence fail, decisively defeat any North Korean attack against" South Korea, U.S. Army Gen. B.B. Bell said in a statement to troops. "U.S. forces have been well- trained to confront nuclear, biological and chemical threats."

About 29,500 U.S. soldiers are deployed in the South...

http://www.forbes.com/business/businesstec.../ap3082780.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I'm still not sure what they think they are going to do... charge across a field of land mines? lob a missile at S Korea? Japan? what...?

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
North Korea, in its first formal statement since Monday's claimed atomic bomb test, hailed the blast as a success and said attempts by the outside world to penalize North Korea with sanctions would be considered an act of war.

Well fine then, that would give the Bush Administration the excuse they've been looking

for to wipe them off the map.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Well fine then, that would give the Bush Administration the excuse they've been looking

for to wipe them off the map.

strangelove2gd5.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

is that Bill Clinton's fault too?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

yeap... hermano pedroh...he should have nuke them..it was the only way to be sure...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

We have no bussiness to go to war with another country. We are in no position right now look at IRAQ still messed up. Even if we did invade North Korea no one will back us.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

We have no bussiness to go to war with another country. We are in no position right now look at IRAQ still messed up. Even if we did invade North Korea no one will back us.

nope, don't agree. there is far more support for Korea than for Iraq in the international community.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

yeap... hermano pedroh...he should have nuke them..it was the only way to be sure...

WTFPWNED!

now, they REALLY have WMD... zomg!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

WTFPWNED!

:lol::lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

nope, don't agree. there is far more support for Korea than for Iraq in the international community.

lets go over there and bomb the piss out of there nuclear plant so they wont be able to make nuclear weapons anymore.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was just having a discussion about this with a pretty conservative friend of mine here at work. We came to the realization that the best & easiest way to take down NK and solve an awful lot of problems is.... legalize drugs. NK gets a lot of cash through selling illegal drugs, so if we made them legal they'd lose a ton of revenue. Plus we'd cut back severely on our prison population, put Colombian cartels out of business, put Sendero Luminoso out of business, etc.

Of course that'll never happen.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

lets go over there and bomb the piss out of there nuclear plant so they wont be able to make nuclear weapons anymore.

not sure at all what point your trying to make (albeit sarcasm, etc). I was only responding to "we invade N. Korea noone will back us:. That is certainly untrue.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was just having a discussion about this with a pretty conservative friend of mine here at work. We came to the realization that the best & easiest way to take down NK and solve an awful lot of problems is.... legalize drugs. NK gets a lot of cash through selling illegal drugs, so if we made them legal they'd lose a ton of revenue. Plus we'd cut back severely on our prison population, put Colombian cartels out of business, put Sendero Luminoso out of business, etc.

Of course that'll never happen.

if you think legalizing drugs is a good decision..then make sure drug rehab is a mandatory in public scools

july 2004 met online first time through a good friend

april 2006 reintroduced

may 2006 things start heating up

june 2006 fly to manila to meet her and propose

july filed 129f

aug 11 received csc

aug 17 noa1

oct 24 approved

oct 30 noa2 rec

nov13 recd nvc

nov21 lft nvc

nov24 recvd manila

feb 15 med exam

feb 22 interview

feb 22 approved

---------------------------------------------------------

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

WTFPWNED!

To an extent, since he let them slide on the negotiated agreements and get away with certain things, sure... It's Bill Clintons fault. And GW Bushs' too... he didnt enforce an agreement made when he got into office either.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.