Sign in to follow this  
alee

Help(How can i get k1 visa speedly)My g/f is american.

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Iraq
Timeline

Respected sir/madadm.

I will meet my g/f this June .I want to get it speedly.I have info about how to get it.But i want to get it with a very speed time.Thank you for guiding me i need your guide ,Thank you

I'm Kurdish. from Kurdistan*(Iraq)

Regards,

Edited by alee

Your girlfriend needs to be your fiancee before applying for the K-1 visa. You need to have met, and I would add, as you're from Iraq, one single meeting won't be very convincing to your consulate as a proof of legit relationship.

The K-1 visa takes time, it's not "a speedy process" and you basically don't decide how fast you want it, the USCIS/consulate decide. Plus be prepared to wait longer than beneficiary from other countries, applicant from your your country are very often subject to additional checks which add months to the process.

In conclusion, don't be so hurry, meet your girlfriend/fiancee several times so you will collect proof of a bonafide relationship, which will help a lot.

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Given the area of the world that you come from, the process will go longer than average. There will be more extensive background checks. The entire process from start to finish will probably take more than a year.

Before the US citizen can file a petition you two must meet in person. It would be helpful for you both to do extensive reading here on Visa Journey to learn what other couples have experienced. Especially when one of the couple is from Iraq.

Best of luck.. Welcome to VJ.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Thank you guys.I need more guide please.If someone can guide me more.

didopage we often talk on skype how to save talking and how can i show them i talk on skype with her?And sometimes i call her phone via skype.I buy credit.

And Cuz i want hurry she is so miss me she cries for me many times.As myself i won't go to america speedly.Cuz in here i'm busy this year.

Is it take about 3-7 month?Or more or less?New.

I know some people had one meeting.And he/she got k1 visa.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It'll take 5-8 months to your interview,. but considering where you are from, I can almost guarantee additional security checks after the interview, so it'll be well into 2013 by the time you get the visa.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

You both should do your reading in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regional forum as well as the K1 forum. This will give you insight into how other couples are experiencing the process and how you ought to prepare.

You can ask in the MENA forum for input from other Kurds who have gone through the K1 process.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Anh map.

I have info how to get it.But there are good guide.Some people know it.Any ways i was glad to be your friends too in here.Thank you guys.

Oh .There are 120 question for both couple should read before they go into interview who can send me?

Timeline

There is no list of questions to study. In most cases, the US citizen is not a part of the interview. So your knowledge of "how to get it" may be lacking.

Take some time and use the VJ resource, specifically other members who have done what you want to do. Proper preparation will lead to the result you want.

This advice is for both you and your US fiancee. She starts the process, you don't.

Good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kurdish, My husband and I joined this forum in dec.2010 imagine we just sent our petition dec.2011.I have my browser open almost always and signed on this site.So I can better knowledge myself with the process. After me coming to Egypt now been 5 times staying 2 to 3 months.Now totaling 11 months in our marriage in almost 2 years.From what we read the process can take up to a year and some maybe :unsure: I can say I cry alot for my husband and now I leave back to usa without him hurts alot and I am so sure all on this Journey Cry :( Just read alot and ask any questions you like and people will answer believe me.GoodlUCK :thumbs:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Unfortunately, there is no short cut. You are going to have to be very patient.

Like Anh map said, there are no questions to be studied like a test, you just have to be ready to answer a lot of questions about your relationship and about your girlfriend/fiancee.

You and your girlfriend need to spend time reading the guidelines here and getting well acquainted with how the process works, and what the approximate wait times are.

Consulate: South Africa
Married: 2011-06-25
I-130 Sent: 2011-07-22
I-130 NOA1: 2011-07-25
I-130 Approved: 2011-07-27
Receive I-864 Package: 2011-11-10
Return Completed I-864: 2011-11-14
Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-10
Packet 3 Sent: 2011-11-10
Packet 4 Received: 2011-11-15
Interview Date: 2011-11-30
Interview Result: Approved
Visa Received: 2011-12-06
US Entry: 2012-01-11
Port of Entry: San Francisco

ROC I-751 Filed: 2013-12-19

NOA1: 2013-12-23

Biometrics: 2014-01-16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.