ssd

Abu Dhabi Embassy Administrative Processing for spouse

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I'm 28 years old Female (Iraqi passport holder) granted Asylum in California in July 2010 ( i had child at age 1 year & 4 months when we granted asylum), i applied 131 petition in August 2010 and my case was approved and sent to NVC, my husband did his interview in Abu Dhabi US Embassy/Consulate in Jan 2011 and they gave him case number to follow up, now we are April 2012 and its been 15 months of waiting and every time i follow up with immigrant department in Abu dhabi US Embassy/consulate they replied

"Our records continue to indicate that your application is still undergoing administrative processing. Please note that every case is different and it is NOT possible to predict when the administrative process for your application will be completed. Please be assured that as soon as your administrative process is finished, the Embassy staff contact you with further instructions."

Anybody can help me out with this issue, any advice to harry up the processing or any other idea to bring my husband to USA quickly, its very frustrated waiting the visa for my husband!

Thanks & appreciate help,

SSD

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Unfortunately it's normal processing. The fact that you got to state with asylum, your husband being from Iraq ( I assume ) and all that doesn't help. Plus Abu dhabi is an " UAE priority " type of consulate. This is deffinately one of the longer APs I have seen, but it's not the longest. Sorry

yes he is holding Iraqi passport! does hiring attorney will help me or not in this case? do you know any other way to hurry up the processing? or any other visa type we can apply, even from other country (US embassy or consulate on other country near UAE)?

Appreciate,

SSD

so r we suppose to wait infinite? Im waiting since January, 2011 since his interview in Abui Dhabi, even they didn't ask my husband to renew his medical his check up? when this frustrated situation will end up!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.