Narikta

K1 - Pkt 3 and Medical Help

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit confused about what needs to go into the Packet 3. I've got everything in hand except for the medical results. I had my medical done at the start of the week and the Dr is not exactly in a hurry to send the results.

The Packet 3 instructions say to send your medical results, but the Dr insists that I'm not to post them and I'm to take them with me to my interview. I checked with the Sydney IV unit by email and they state they won't accept my Packet 3 and schedule and interview without them. However, there was a girl having her medical for the K1 at the same time as me who already had her interview date.

See my confusion?

What did everybody else do. I want to apply for my interview ASAP.

K

Met in Australia: January 2011
Engaged in USA on visit: 22nd September 2011
K1 Visa received: 1st June 2012
Entered US: 19th June 2012
Married: 30th June 2012

AP Document received: 3rd November 2012
EAD Card received: 27th November 2012
Conditional Green Card received: 26th July 2013

ROC approved: 3rd May 2016
Permanent Green Card received: 13th May 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.