CarolineM

Anyone else...

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I must admit I'm hooked too. It's pure car crash TV. The bitching and cat scartching is top quality. Did the Paris guy marry that girl from last season? I highly doubt it. Let's face it, they're all after the $$$, nowt else.

No, I read that they broke up a few months later. Something about that time in between the end of the show and the time when the network allows them to see each other again being too long and they had grown apart or some such BS... :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I think that Charlie Oconnell and his girl are still together - but other than that - they've all broken up.

Andrew Firestone was in town this weekend talking about wine. I went to go see him talk. He's a cutie - and knows a lot about wine. Stewart was mortified I made him go with me :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I do watch this also.

I like how the ###### comes out in some of the women.

I like alot of reality shows :whistle:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Timeline

omg so the meltdown last night was awesome. that looked like the worst date EVER. Hel ooked so uncomfortable...one was nuts and one didn't speak english at all...finally he gave erica the boot and just ended up making out with angese!!

I bet Lisa would FLIP if she knew he had made with agnese!

HAHAH next wek looks insane

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I gotta say the hubby and I were kinda bummed that erica was going home because she's so psycho that she's entertaining. Poor me, I am pretty, I am smart and I came from "privilege".... so nobody likes me. :crying:

How about the fact that your hair looks like a rats nest dipped in mustard? and that you're full of yourself! ha ha

Anyway, in a weird way we were pleased to see that the producers must have realized she was the only weird thing going too, as they're bringing her back to cause havoc. :lol: Man!

We only get like 4 channels from the states, ABC and CBS is one of them, we are unfortunately hooked on Amazing Race, Survivor and this dumb but fun show. How embarrassing!! My guilty pleasures........

Married 12-30-05

Started our visa journey Jan 06.

01-06 - I-130, K3 shortly after

04-06 - switched to Canada Immigration

07-06 - Moved to Canada (PR almost complete)

07-06 - Changed again, back to US imm.

09-06 - Landed as Canadian PR

10-06 - DCF Toronto, Approved in 1.5 hrs!

11-06 - Interview Montreal (success!)

I-130

10-05-06 DCF in Toronto - Approved

10-19-06 Packet 3 received & sent back

10-20-06 Montreal receives P3

11-03-06 Packet 4 received

11-06-06 Medical

11-22-06 Interview / Visa approved

11-26-06 heading home, 6 day drive, my oh my

HOME SWEET HOME

10.24.08 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Delivered at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2008

10.29.08 NOA1

10.30.08 Check cashed

12.06.08 Biometrics Appt.

12.19.08 Received new Drivers License extended to 2011

03.12.09 Received CONGRATULATIONS letter - Card on the way!!

03.20.09 Received his SHINY new card. WOO HOOOOOOO

YAY!! We can take a break from this madness until Citizenship.

Timeline

hmmm...interesting last night. I am SHOCKED that he's keeping Agnese. SHOCKED.

Ericka's re-entry was just ok. Not really that shocking...and Sadie's "i'll make it easy for you" Was definitely taken out of context to make it look juicier than it was.

My money's on Sadie....But I can't BELIEVE he kept Agnese. They can't even TALK!!! OH well.

I would have bet on Jeanette, Sadie, Lisa and Jen.

Good thing I didn't :)

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
His conversations with Agnese aren't a heck of a lot less stimulating than his conversations with the others IMHO. :lol:

True. :lol: I was shocked he gave Agnese a rose too!

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I want to PUNCH the bachelor right in his stupid mouth. Why does he go on and on about Agnese and the LANGUAGE BARRIER???????????? SHe is speaking ENGLISH RETARD!! And then the clip for next week with him meeting her father and talking to him and then saying "Do You Understand"?? THe tone he uses when saying this is like he thinks he is speaking to someone that doesn't know English.

OMG, stop me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is an Italian heir and doesn't speak his own native tongue!!!!!???? Complete IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas & Bridgett

3dflagsdotcom_greec_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

Kisses.jpg

January 29, 2006 - WE GOT ENGAGED!!

March 20, 2006- mail K-1 VISA (certified & return receipt).

March 22, 2006 - Vermont office receives our application.

March 23, 2006 - NOA1

March 24, 2006 - Check is cashed

April 22, 2006 - Receive email from USCIS that RFE is mailed for more information.

April 28, 2006 - Receive RFE in the mail. Need final divorce decree from Andreas.

June 20, 2006 - 2nd RFE (IMBRA)

June 23, 2006 - Received RFE (IMBRA) in the mail.

June 24, 2006 - FedEx IMBRA RFE to Vermont office.

June 27, 2006 - Vermont Office received IMBRA RFE.

July 3, 2006 - Touched

July 12, 2005 - Fedex request for extension for the 1st RFE.

July 17, 2006 - Deadline for 1st RFE.

July 18, 2006 - Touched

July 19, 2006 - Touched

July 20, 2006 - Touched

August 6, 2006 - Touched

August 17, 2006 - Touched and email that a letter has been sent with regards to RFE.

August 23, 2006 - Letter received, we got the extension I requested, they allowed us 3 MORE MONTHS!!!

October 27, 2006 - Papers mailed by courier from Athens.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
I want to PUNCH the bachelor right in his stupid mouth. Why does he go on and on about Agnese and the LANGUAGE BARRIER???????????? SHe is speaking ENGLISH RETARD!! And then the clip for next week with him meeting her father and talking to him and then saying "Do You Understand"?? THe tone he uses when saying this is like he thinks he is speaking to someone that doesn't know English.

OMG, stop me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is an Italian heir and doesn't speak his own native tongue!!!!!???? Complete IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is making me watch it with her, it is entertaining to see Lorenzo the ninny be such a fool. I would love to see who's father that is with the shot gun actually put a few rounds in Lorenzos thick head.

Lorenzeo needs to stop being such a ninny and actually try LISTENING to Agnese she undertsands him and does speak English and besides she is the hottest girl left. She looks a lot like Denise Richards :yes:

And What is up with Erica the self rightouse Socialite?? who is that tramp kidding? I would love to see an entire epsiode of her being runover by the Roman Chariots and then Thrown out a small plane landing on her big self rightouse socialite #######!

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Lorenzeo needs to stop being such a ninny and actually try LISTENING to Agnese she undertsands him and does speak English and besides she is the hottest girl left.

I agree. Of course, I'm a total Italophile, so my opinion is biased. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

He should pick Jennifer or Agnese, Sadie & Lisa are plastic fakes

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016