Ban Hammer

Police: Woman Kills Man In Home Invasion

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am expecting woman will be next to be wrong to defend themselves.whistling.gif

It won't be long.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
She said she is hopeful that her future daughter-in-law won't be getting into trouble for defending herself.

that's what bugs me about the story - why should she need to worry?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

any news on the orange-shirted, sh|t-stained man ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

The reason I asked about the car as a dwelling is that in most states you may have a loaded firearm in your dwelling (be it a campsite or whatever). However, without a CCW, most states require firearms in a car to be in a locked container unloaded (such as your boot etc.)

Timeline

The reason I asked about the car as a dwelling is that in most states you may have a loaded firearm in your dwelling (be it a campsite or whatever). However, without a CCW, most states require firearms in a car to be in a locked container unloaded (such as your boot etc.)

Some states are expanding the law to include the automobile as having the same protections as a home with regards to self defense.

For example, in Georgia and Louisiana, the firearm can be load and in the car - no CCW required. I think the same goes for Arizona.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Some states are expanding the law to include the automobile as having the same protections as a home with regards to self defense.

For example, in Georgia and Louisiana, the firearm can be load and in the car - no CCW required. I think the same goes for Arizona.

Ohio recently changed the law to include the auto. We also changed the requirements of how to carry. Previously we had to keep it in a locked container, bag, etc., or holstered on our person. Now, we can keep it wherever.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Ohio recently changed the law to include the auto. We also changed the requirements of how to carry. Previously we had to keep it in a locked container, bag, etc., or holstered on our person. Now, we can keep it wherever.

The way it should've been long ago.

I wonder if Rev. Al, Rev. Jesse, and Eric Holder are on their way to KC right now to persecute this woman for defending her life, and did the dead teenager look like he could have been Obama's son?

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/second-man-sought-for-questioning-in-kansas-city-murder <---- Ah here's the story with pics and a video.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/mo/kansas-city/crime/

MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A VICTIM

in Kansas City

1 in 83

in Missouri

1 in 219

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I wonder if Rev. Al, Rev. Jesse, and Eric Holder are on their way to KC right now to persecute this woman for defending her life, and did the dead teenager look like he could have been Obama's son?

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/second-man-sought-for-questioning-in-kansas-city-murder <---- Ah here's the story with pics and a video.

OK, that was the wrong story I posted. Apparently there's a lot of killing going on in KC atm...whoopsie. :blush:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

http://www.kshb.com/...sas-city-murder <---- Ah here's the story with pics and a video.

Kip, when I read stories like this, btw, I saw the young man's grieving mother doing a TV news interview, for the life of me, I can not understand why liberals still insist that we not have the right to firearms or self defense with firearms. In light of the potential for one to be a victim of crime, I do not get the liberal logic of, run, hide, avoid or the turn-the-other-cheek mindset. Because one thing for sure, when those predators are not preying on each other - they turn their focus on innocent folks.

Nothing puts more fear in a Mfer's heart than to surprise him as he looks down the business end of the gun he didn't know you had. I love it!

Timeline

Why would you have a locked container in your boot?unsure.gif

Kip, when I read stories like this, btw, I saw the young man's grieving mother doing a TV news interview, for the life of me, I can not understand why liberals still insist that we not have the right to firearms or self defense with firearms. In light of the potential for one to be a victim of crime, I do not get the liberal logic of, run, hide, avoid or the turn-the-other-cheek mindset. Because one thing for sure, when those predators are not preying on each other - they turn their focus on innocent folks.

Nothing puts more fear in a Mfer's heart than to surprise him as he looks down the business end of the gun he didn't know you had. I love it!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/362316-nyc-mayor-civil-rights-groups-target-gun-laws/ <----- Because certain groups don't want us to be able to defend ourselves.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

http://www.visajourn...arget-gun-laws/ <----- Because certain groups don't want us to be able to defend ourselves.

True. You have to really have a screw or two loose to not want to defend yourself or your family.

All of those clown groups haven't realized that it's because of the policies, state and local laws they push for and demand contribute to the death and mayhem.