I AM NOT THAT GUY

Geroge Zimmerman Defense Team Preparing for Grand Jury Trial and Indictment

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I highly doubt tough guy Zimmerman would of got of his car if he didn't have a weapon. Trayvon had every right to be in that neighbor hood, more than likely ignored Zimmerman which i tell my own kids not to talk to strangers. As far as logic, I would stayed in the car tailed him till the cops got there. If he's found guilty than I say string him up to the nearest tree. If innocent than he walks. I don't think he hunted down a black guy, he made a serious mistake by trying to take the law into his own hands. Danno hope this never happens to your family, I doubt you be tooting your horn the same way.

Paranoid pansies want to see neighborhood watchmen armed to the teeth and with the law behind them to shoot anyone they think doesn't belong in the neighborhood. They are pushing hard for laws to get us back to the Dark Ages and Feudalism.

The Black Panthers aren't representing anyone involved with this case. They're just another fringe group like Storm Front, trying to inject their extremism into the tragedy.

Totally agree with you. There no better than goofy KKK or White Supremacy groups you see on Jerry Springer.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Paranoid pansies want to see neighborhood watchmen armed to the teeth and with the law behind them to shoot anyone they think doesn't belong in the neighborhood. They are pushing hard for laws to get us back to the Dark Ages and Feudalism.

Have you ever lived in a high crime neighborhood? I made the mistake once and had my truck broken into 3 times within 4 months. These people aren't pansies, they're tired of their shite being stolen. That said we came to find out that our watchman, hired by the apt. complex,(not part of a neighborhood watch program) was helping people steal stuff out of the cars in the apt. complex.

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

Have you ever lived in a high crime neighborhood? I made the mistake once and had my truck broken into 3 times within 4 months. These people aren't pansies, they're tired of their shite being stolen. That said we came to find out that our watchman, hired by the apt. complex,(not part of a neighborhood watch program) was helping people steal stuff out of the cars in the apt. complex.

Sure I have. Packing a gun isn't going to stop someone from breaking into your truck unless you are saying that shooting someone for breaking into your truck is an appropriate response. If I had to park a truck in a high crime neighborhood, I'd first get a good car alarm, then I wouldn't leave anything inside it worth stealing. You could also get a cover/tarp for it, install a motion sensor light nearby. If you're faced with thievery, a gun isn't going to do you any good except for trying to scare them into thinking you're one of those PP's who put a higher value on your stuff than on human life.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Sure I have. Packing a gun isn't going to stop someone from breaking into your truck unless you are saying that shooting someone for breaking into your truck is an appropriate response. If I had to park a truck in a high crime neighborhood, I'd first get a good car alarm, then I wouldn't leave anything inside it worth stealing. You could also get a cover/tarp for it, install a motion sensor light nearby. If you're faced with thievery, a gun isn't going to do you any good except for trying to scare them into thinking you're one of those PP's who put a higher value on your stuff than on human life.

A gun should be used for protection and if your out watching for these pukes stealing shite then you should be protected. A car alarm does little good because there in and out very quickly. What alerted a neighbor to my truck being broke into was the thief breaking my window with a rock. The neighbor got out of bed in time to yell at him as he ran off with my cd player. A detachable cd player with the face in my possesion. Criminals are stupid and have little to lose if caught.

a gun isn't going to do you any good except for trying to scare them into thinking you're one of those PP's who put a higher value on your stuff than on human life.

It's going to keep him from attacking me when I confront him or whoever confronts him.

Timeline

A gun should be used for protection and if your out watching for these pukes stealing shite then you should be protected. A car alarm does little good because there in and out very quickly. What alerted a neighbor to my truck being broke into was the thief breaking my window with a rock. The neighbor got out of bed in time to yell at him as he ran off with my cd player. A detachable cd player with the face in my possesion. Criminals are stupid and have little to lose if caught.

It's going to keep him from attacking me when I confront him or whoever confronts him.

You'd shoot a 14 year old vandal if he tried to fight you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You'd shoot a 14 year old vandal if he tried to fight you?

Steve tell us what you would do if a 14 yr old wanted some of your azz?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I'd rather hear your way TG!

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I've lived in a bad neighborhood once, its not even about protection of property, its about being comfortable walking around after the sun goes now.

Edited by Sousuke

Timeline

NO kidding I moved in this one area and the very first night there was a knife fight across the street.

Talk about cheap entertainment.

William Penn

Timeline

I've lived in a bad neighborhood once, its not even about protection of property, its about being comfortable walking around after the sun goes now.

Who walks around alone at night though beyond getting to and from your car? And if it's that dangerous, why not find a safer method? Even packing a gun isn't going to stop you from being jumped by a gang, for example, unless you plan on walking around at night with gun in hand and continuously scanning all directions as you move like you are some kind of zombie movie. If an aggressor knows or even thinks you might be packing and they are dead set on inflicting violence, they'll simply shoot you first.

I understand the concern for safety and I think there some instances where a gun would be the most appropriate method of protection, but for most situations and especially in your own neighborhood, packing a gun just doesn't make sense. There are other, nonlethal ways to be safe when you have to be out at night, but beyond getting to and from your car, I can't see what else would bring someone out at night, alone.

Timeline

I'd probably corner him, point my gun at him and make him cry for help before shooting him and then claiming it was in self defense.

Timeline

Who walks around alone at night though beyond getting to and from your car? And if it's that dangerous, why not find a safer method? Even packing a gun isn't going to stop you from being jumped by a gang, for example, unless you plan on walking around at night with gun in hand and continuously scanning all directions as you move like you are some kind of zombie movie. If an aggressor knows or even thinks you might be packing and they are dead set on inflicting violence, they'll simply shoot you first.

I understand the concern for safety and I think there some instances where a gun would be the most appropriate method of protection, but for most situations and especially in your own neighborhood, packing a gun just doesn't make sense. There are other, nonlethal ways to be safe when you have to be out at night, but beyond getting to and from your car, I can't see what else would bring someone out at night, alone.

Steve you do have a bit of a point in that usually it happens so fast there is no time to react. The most productive thing is to avoid the threat which is difficult to do in real urban areas.

It is very hard to keep a 20 ft distance on a subway platform.

Where you are wrong is that "packin" gives you options. When you truly feel you or perhaps a loved one's life is in serious danger, would you not wish to God you had that option?

William Penn

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Mark my words, if Zimmerman walks there will be fires burning, the misinformation and outright lies about the known facts are already planted in the minds of those who WANT to believe this guy was out "hunting a black person."

I see a problem brewing for sure. The only witnesses that have come out so far seem to verify Zimmerman's account. There have been people poking holes as what the witnesses say they saw and heard, but nobody from what I've seen as come out with anything that actually counters his story and proves he hunted him down. Even if the witnesses for George are discredited, the best you have it looks like is his word vs....well, nobody's, right? I see fires coming.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

The biggest contributors to the scads of misinformation are the the various media outlets rushing to judgement, and being the 'FIRST'.

Beginning with the Zimmerman is white, going on to the video not showing any wounds, finally to the "fvcking

c00ns episode. No one was willing to let justice run its course, so it was tried in the media. If anyone thinks that if the special prosecutor finds no reason to prosecute Zimmerman, it will end there, they are sadly mistaken.

Here is CNN walking the dog on the issue.