SANDY AND HAMZA

NVC refuse my document !

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

This makes me wonder what to do in my case.. My country will issue both birth and police certificates in English if I request them in English.

I no longer have my original birth certificate, so I'm ordering a new one along with the police certificate.

I can choose to have them issued in either Norwegian or English.

They'd be original documents, issued in English, but they have no part saying they have been translated by a competent translator. They're just.. Official documents in English.

Would this just count as originals, or should i get them issued in Norwegian and get them translated by a translator?

Edited by jaejayC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Attorneys don't know everything and most make mistakes. Each of us has to know what to do, to make the system work. You learned a lesson now you will be better informed.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi my friends , i am really pissed off and i need your help , my lowyer send me email and send they refuse my marriage contract and clerence police record and my birth certificate because they are not original , how that can be ? the original are in arabic launguage , the copie i send them translated by sworen translater and stpbed by the goverment , before i send them i want to the amrican embassy at tunis and they said they paper are ok and they will accept them there at the NVC

PLEAZ I need help , what i can do now? do i have to send them my arabic document or what?

that's true... i sent in my originals arabic and translated marriage certificate, but made 2 copies of the front and back before i mailed my packet. you can always get another copy and you will get them all back. sorry to hear about your frustration.. I would be very upset if your lawyer didnt know #######..

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Meaning: "Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear your result. I sent a copy of the Arabic and translated documents but not the original. NVC was fine with it and my husband had the original at the interview. If the D-230 states provide original do so I suppose I got lucky. Good luck,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

lawyers are for cooking, over a slow roasting fire.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

thank you guys , thats make sence right now , i am already send my originals arabic documents after i made copie of them

guys you right , lowyer should know about that !!

keep your head up.. :thumbs:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Meaning: "Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

no don't give them the originals they might not give them back for record did your lawyer tell you to send the originals. because mine are also translated from arabic but my lawyer said it was fine.

You have to give originals, this is what they ask for....its 20 dollars to get originals remade from place you get them from the first time. If they need translated, have official document translator and get certified by embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.