highlander08

RUB - FSU children compared to USC children & others

239 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

*sigh*

You just don't get it, do you?

Is it so difficult a concept to grasp? That concept of the basic goodness, the cardinal virtues, of an INDIVIDUAL?

But we have not identified an INDIVIDUAL to discuss, specifically. I know it is politically incorrect to discuss women by nationalities but that is how we 'roll' here on the RUB VJ forum! :yes:

You are absolutely right that none of this applies when you narrow down the focus to one individual! Then the basic goodness and cardinal virtues can be identified. My ex for example. She is the most gifted con artist I have ever met! :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

as I met one online communicated four months then went over there stayed 10 days and got married.. that's another reason I'm on this forum for FSU, RUB is to learn from my mistakes

How is this "mistake" country-related? What do you think we can add to this that will help you the next time?

It seems that history may be repeating itself, you only communicate with this current woman by email, you're planning to go visit her and your asking questions concerning relationships that assume the couple is much further along than "we still need to meet the first time"?

Is the content of your communications so much greater now than with the first woman?

How did you meet this current lady? What is her age? Where does she live?

Answering these questions and those above will help us help you.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

But we have not identified an INDIVIDUAL to discuss, specifically. I know it is politically incorrect to discuss women by nationalities but that is how we 'roll' here on the RUB VJ forum! :yes:

You are absolutely right that none of this applies when you narrow down the focus to one individual! Then the basic goodness and cardinal virtues can be identified. My ex for example. She is the most gifted con artist I have ever met! :lol:

Some people can't read. If you want reviews of individuals, then give me a name. Hillary Clinton has fat ankles. It does not mean ALL American women have fat ankles. Or even most American women have fat ankles or that American women have fatter ankles than Ukrainian women. But I was asked to give general observations, I did.

The site has seen fit to create regional subforums, there is a REASON for that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

as I met one online communicated four months then went over there stayed 10 days and got married.. that's another reason I'm on this forum for FSU, RUB is to learn from my mistakes

How is this "mistake" country-related? What do you think we can add to this that will help you the next time?

It seems that history may be repeating itself, you only communicate with this current woman by email, you're planning to go visit her and your asking questions concerning relationships that assume the couple is much further along than "we still need to meet the first time"?

Is the content of your communications so much greater now than with the first woman?

How did you meet this current lady? What is her age? Where does she live?

Answering these questions and those above will help us help you.

Good points

I don't make judgements about how people meet beause I really do not think it matters. However if you are meeting women and communicating in this manner then you should be communicating with many and the next time you go over there you should meet with many, get a photo taken with them, and continue talking.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I have discussed the virtues of my wife, an individual, but that doesn't seem to work either and is taken as some sort of condemnation of all the other individual women in the world. :wacko:

Gary And Alla

I have discussed the virtues of my wife, an individual, but that doesn't seem to work either and is taken as some sort of condemnation of all the other individual women in the world. :wacko:

Very true, you do discuss your wife.

Then go on to say - FSU women this, and FSU women that.

It actually doesn't look like you are condemning other individual women, Gary. It just looks like you attribute Alla's wonderfulness to her culture. I think she probably has a lot more depth than that.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I assume your ex was an American female?

I have an ex American male.

I don't think it would be good for either of us to judge an entire half of a population by their respective "qualities", do you?

And, yeah, I know that's how you roll on this RUB forum. In the UK forum we tend to talk about how our spouses all miss bacon. :lol:

Edited by Rebecca Jo

Timeline

Hey RJ and GA, please take your discussion elsewhere or private since you are derailing the OPs thread. He's asking for help prior to meeting a woman and doesn't want to make any mistakes, which he has as stated in the past. He's asking about FSU related traits only.....so if you don't have any experience to offer then please take it elsewhere. Tnx.

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey RJ and GA, please take your discussion elsewhere or private since you are derailing the OPs thread. He's asking for help prior to meeting a woman and doesn't want to make any mistakes, which he has as stated in the past. He's asking about FSU related traits only.....so if you don't have any experience to offer then please take it elsewhere. Tnx.

THANK YOU !!!!!! :thumbs: I did post on the RUB forum, If I was interested in any of the other countries / forums I would have posted there. :bonk: I have decided for various reasons to have a lady's lady (L)(F) from FSU country. this is my choice, I am in no way interested in any women with or without kids from any other countries..... I have good reason which is private, so I'm only interested in reading, learning about RUB / FSU women and children based upon traditions, customs, culture, ect that ultimately affect thier ingrained life standards / morals and outlook in life in general. I know each person is an individual, but individuals are influenced by thier respective cultures. :ot2:

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Use nice words, ignore dirty words Share everything except bad ideas

Say your prayers, thank God for this family.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Timeline

THANK YOU !!!!!! :thumbs: I did post on the RUB forum, If I was interested in any of the other countries / forums I would have posted there. :bonk: I have decided for various reasons to have a lady's lady (L)(F) from FSU country. this is my choice, I am in no way interested in any women with or without kids from any other countries..... I have good reason which is private, so I'm only interested in reading, learning about RUB / FSU women and children based upon traditions, customs, culture, ect that ultimately affect thier ingrained life standards / morals and outlook in life in general. I know each person is an individual, but individuals are influenced by thier respective cultures. :ot2:

Any answers to my questions? It will go a long way to help us help you.

Why do UK spouses miss bacon? It's not like US is lacking in it.

Sorry this is off topic but to answer your question.

American bacon is made from pork belly and British bacon is made from the side and back cuts of pork. In the UK you get two types of bacon from those cuts - one called streaky bacon which is the most similar in style to the US bacon - it has streaks of fat in it. But the bacon most of us are missing is known as 'back back' comes from thin cuts of the pork loin and is much leaner. This is what back bacon looks like.

320px-Bacon.JPG

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry this is off topic but to answer your question.

American bacon is made from pork belly and British bacon is made from the side and back cuts of pork. In the UK you get two types of bacon from those cuts - one called streaky bacon which is the most similar in style to the US bacon - it has streaks of fat in it. But the bacon most of us are missing is known as 'back back' comes from thin cuts of the pork loin and is much leaner. This is what back bacon looks like.

320px-Bacon.JPG

Lean bacon? That is crazy talk. But I am sure that if you went to a butcher, you could get the kind of bacon you so desire. Wiki says it is called Irish bacon in the US.

Tip for RUB people: if you want to blow a FSU person's mind with your cooking, bacon grilled cheese sandwiches. They don't make grilled cheese here, and eat bacon cold like a cold cut. Both the introduction of COOKED bacon and the making of grilled cheese have been, er, successful for me in the past.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

Lean bacon? That is crazy talk. But I am sure that if you went to a butcher, you could get the kind of bacon you so desire. Wiki says it is called Irish bacon in the US.

Tip for RUB people: if you want to blow a FSU person's mind with your cooking, bacon grilled cheese sandwiches. They don't make grilled cheese here, and eat bacon cold like a cold cut. Both the introduction of COOKED bacon and the making of grilled cheese have been, er, successful for me in the past.

Yep, I love a good grilled cheese sandwich!

I got her back on ignore, just don't copy her stuff. I think I did add a little experience somewhere along the line there. :P

Gary And Alla

FSU related traits.

:lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.