DomRepMiami

Waiting is driving me crazy!!!!!

28 posts in this topic

I am a very impatient person but I have learned a lot through this process. I am stressed because things are a bit crazy for me now but I am relaxed and very positive about this whole process. As far as I know, all of my VJ friends are positive and I would love to think that I am myself. There are just some days that things feel like they are taking forever and I miss mi reina. To be honest this post was not for me, I put it up here for you, Steph, Alia, Jersey, and others because I know it is worse for you guys. All those things that you said that you do to pass the time, I do it all the time but I still think about it a lot. I am not really a complainer or negative person and you could tell from a lot of my status updates that I love to be positive. I must admit though that all of you guys have been great through this whole process and we have all made friends for a long time to come because of VJ.

Thanks Mr. Miami for your words of encouragement Im pretty sure I speak for the DR crew that you do lift our spirits when we are down and i am glad that we try to keep each other busy. Believe it or not the first thing I check in the a.m. if VJ to see how everyone is doing. I very exicited for you and cant wait to hear the good news and you will be with your REINA very soon. :D

AOS
2013-04-16 Sent AOS Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2013-04-17 Delivered at Chicago IL
2013-04-24 Emailed Received @11:52 pm.
2013-04-24 Check Cashed
2013-04-24 NOA1 Date
2013-04-29 NOA1 Receipt in Mail
2013-05-03 Receipt of BIO Appt. for 05/23/13
2013-06-14 EA/AP Approved Email Receipt and Card Production
2013-06-19 EA Card Production (2nd Email)
2013-06-21 Receive Email that EA was mailed
2013-06-21 Received Email with Tracking number for Post Office for EA
2013-06-24 Received Combo Card
2013-08-02 Received Possible Interview Waiver Letter
2013-11-21 Service Request Requested local office working on May 2,2013
2013-11-26 Received Email GC Production
2013-12-02 Received Email Mailed GC to address on file
2013-12-02 Received Email with Tracking Number & Welcome Letter
2013-12-04 Received GC Yayyyyyyyy
LIFTING CONDITIONS
2015-08-05 Received Letter to File to Remove Conditions
2015-08-28 Mail i751 Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2015-08-29 Received at VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
2015-09-02 Check Cashed
2015-09-17 Received Bio Appt. for 09/28/15 Letter dated 09/12/15
2016-06-03 Received Letter that case was Approved dated 05/27/16

2016-06-03 Card Production Text

2016-06-08 Card Mailed Out Text and Email

2016-06-09 Card Delivered Text and Email (Nothing in Mail)

2016-06-09 Called USPS Open investigation on Missing Mail

2016-06-10 Card in Hand YAYYYYY

event.png

Mr. Miami I was very impatient until I started this process however as you can tell I am so relaxed about this whole process I don't even believe it. yes am anxious for everything to finish but I know that God has all of our cases in his hands and I know he will let us know when our time has come. I do agree with you, you and your status are very positive and I love everyone of those messages, like you have 8 months without seeing my hubby just talking on the phone not even on webcam so I know the feeling all to well.. I really do miss him dearly but am excited cuz God has helped me in many ways I am now going in May for a weekend to celebrate my one year anniversary with him and the family and then ill go back for the interview then hopefully if all goes well back again in August to pick up my babies :dance: :dance: The whole DR crew is great and wonderful couldn't have asked for a better crew

It is actually funny with me and my patience because when I first started this process I was horrible then I got really really good (I was surprised as well). Now it seems as if I am slipping in the end but I am trying to do better and get back to being great at it. I guess that being away from my family is getting to me more than I thought it would. The talking on the phone can make it better but sometimes it can make it worse. I try to stay as positive as possible about everything and I like to put up posts that will not only encourage myself but everyone else as well. God has truly blessed all of us through this whole process because we are learning a lot about ourselves through it all. I am so happy for you because you are going to be able to see your hubby and congratulations on your anniversary :dance: :dance:. You seem to have a great plan in place and I can't wait to see it all play out for you :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .

529076_10150616525001933_721221932_9360570_222649783_n.jpg

event.png

Thanks Mr. Miami for your words of encouragement Im pretty sure I speak for the DR crew that you do lift our spirits when we are down and i am glad that we try to keep each other busy. Believe it or not the first thing I check in the a.m. if VJ to see how everyone is doing. I very exicited for you and cant wait to hear the good news and you will be with your REINA very soon. :D

I really appreciate you for you kind words... A lot of times I am trying to stay positive myself and if I can help lift your spirits as well then I am very happy about that. Believe me VJ is the first and last thing I look at everyday. You all are the best and we truly do help each other get through all of this. Thank you again. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

event.png

every morning at 6 the first thing I do before I even take a shower or brush my teeth is go on USCIS.gov and look up my case...lmao I sound crazy but I can't help it. I always tell myself, MAYBE today it will be updated...but is still in initial review and hasnt been updated since 12/23/2011. I keep trying to tell myself that that package I sent is sitting in a box waiting to be looked at but My concern is that I will pass the 5 months mark and I will still have no notice..no RFE, no NOA2... but then again, I go on this website and talk to you guys and it keeps my mind occupied and thinking of other things. I know every one has went through the same thing and still going through it....but we're not alone and thats an encouragement!! We're each other's motivation...and Miami, Im excited to see your case update to approved!!! No doubt your wife and son will be here to join you pretty soon...love makes anything possible! :D:D:D

PS. I have a question..kinda off topic..lol my fiance and I want to bring his daughter now when he comes. Does she have to go to the interview with us? I know I have to fill out the forms for her..but does she have to be present? And what type of document do we need to show saying her mom has given him permission to bring her to the USA? :help:

Filed: Timeline

I know that I am close (19 days away), but I am going crazy waiting for that day. I have not seen my fiance and son in 9 months but this post is really not for me. It is for the people who have been waiting longer than they are supposed to. I feel for you all. I know how I was feeling when in your shoes (I still feel the same way). How can we help each other get through this? What can we do to past the time? Let's come up with something good so that we don't all go crazy. This post is for my DR crew because we are all in this together. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I also want to congratulate those people who got their approvals this week and last week :dance: :dance: :dance:. You all give us hope and encouragement for our cases.

omg tell me about it..it's really stressful :crying: :crying: :crying::girlwerewolf2xn::clock: anyways goodluck for ALL of us...i guess the ONLY option now is to try to relax :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: Timeline

every morning at 6 the first thing I do before I even take a shower or brush my teeth is go on USCIS.gov and look up my case...lmao I sound crazy but I can't help it. I always tell myself, MAYBE today it will be updated...but is still in initial review and hasnt been updated since 12/23/2011. I keep trying to tell myself that that package I sent is sitting in a box waiting to be looked at but My concern is that I will pass the 5 months mark and I will still have no notice..no RFE, no NOA2... but then again, I go on this website and talk to you guys and it keeps my mind occupied and thinking of other things. I know every one has went through the same thing and still going through it....but we're not alone and thats an encouragement!! We're each other's motivation...and Miami, Im excited to see your case update to approved!!! No doubt your wife and son will be here to join you pretty soon...love makes anything possible! :D:D:D

PS. I have a question..kinda off topic..lol my fiance and I want to bring his daughter now when he comes. Does she have to go to the interview with us? I know I have to fill out the forms for her..but does she have to be present? And what type of document do we need to show saying her mom has given him permission to bring her to the USA? :help:

try to call the USCIS and make that request...goodluck

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

I know that I am close (19 days away), but I am going crazy waiting for that day. I have not seen my fiance and son in 9 months but this post is really not for me. It is for the people who have been waiting longer than they are supposed to. I feel for you all. I know how I was feeling when in your shoes (I still feel the same way). How can we help each other get through this? What can we do to past the time? Let's come up with something good so that we don't all go crazy. This post is for my DR crew because we are all in this together. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I also want to congratulate those people who got their approvals this week and last week :dance: :dance: :dance:. You all give us hope and encouragement for our cases.

Hi, I'm new here but when did you first start this journey?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

su foto es muy linda. ella es hermosa. felicidades con el matrimonio. pero yo entiendo completamente. estoy tan desperada. esperando mi intervista.

AOS JOURNEY

02/24/2012---MAILED I-485,I-130,I-765, TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX
03/05/2012---CHECKS CASHED BY USCIS
03/08/2012---I-765 WAS TOUCHED
03/17/2012--RECIEVED RECIEPT NOTICE FOR I-485,I-130,I-765
03/23/2012---RECIEVED BIOMET
RICS APPOINTMENT
04/05/2012--I-485 RFE MAILED
04/07/2012--I-485 RFE RECIEVED
04/10/2012---RFE REPLY WAS SENT TO USCIS FOR I-485
04/10/2012---WENT TO BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT IN ELIZABETH NJ(NOW THE NEWARK OFFICE)

04/18/2012---RFE RECIEVD BY USCIS
05/21/2012--- EAD APPROVED CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL RECEIVED
05/24/2012--- SECOND EAD PRODUCTION EMAIL
06/26/2012-- AOS INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!
06/28/2012----APPROVED/CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL
07/07/2012-----10 YEAR GREEN CARD ARRIVES

N-400 NATURALIZTION

03/21/2016--- MAILED/FILED N-400

03/24/2016 ---- PACKAGED DELIVERED

03/28/2016---- NOA RECIEPT NOTICE RECIEVED

04/08/2016--- BIOMETRIC SCHEDULED

04/22/2016-- BIOMETRIC DONE

06/20/2016--- INTERVIEW SCHEDULES

07/29/2016--- INTERVIEW/OATH

07/30/2016--- REGISTERED TO VOTE/PASSPORT

event.png

xweHm7.png
REPLACEMENT I-94 JOURNEY
01/20/2012--I-102 MAILED
01/27/2012--USCIS RECIEVED PETITION
02/02/2012--RECIEPT NOTICED RECIEVED
03/05/2012--RFE MAILED
03/10/2012--RFE RECIEVDD
04/05/2012---RFE REPLIED TO
04/17/2012--USCIS RECIVED IT AND IS UNDER REVIEW
07/11/2012-- STILL IS UNDER REVIEW HAHA

You will make it and be successful, hang in there.

Thank you

Hi, I'm new here but when did you first start this journey?

You can check my timeline for more details but I started on October 17, 2011. Also welcome to VJ!!! I wish you the best of luck and a smooth journey.

event.png

su foto es muy linda. ella es hermosa. felicidades con el matrimonio. pero yo entiendo completamente. estoy tan desperada. esperando mi intervista.

Gracias, pero que aún no están casados​​. Es una historia larga y si lo desea, puede leer lo en mi página. Mi reina es hermosa y le doy gracias a Dios por eso. Muchas gracias por los cumplidos. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

event.png

Can't forget LaUnica, Pereira, Mariel, and Sanchez because they are waiting with us too.

Now I feel left out of the cool circle... :crying:

Nov 14, 2011 - I-129F packet sent.

Nov 15, 2011 - Packet received and signed by (J. Authur)

Nov 18, 2011 - NOA1 (Notice by text message and Email)

Mar 02, 2012 - NOA2 (Notice by text message and Email) [Took 105 days]

Mar 07, 2012 - NOA2 Hard copy arrived by mail.

Mar 19, 2012 - NVC recieved my case.

Mar 20, 2012 - NVC fowarded my case to US embassy in DR.

April 05, 2012 - DOS gave us our interview date. (May 14th)

Dec 20, 2012 - I-485 packet sent.

Dec 21, 2012 - Packet recieved and signed by (...)

Dec 27, 2012 - NOA1 (Notice by text message and Email)

Jan 6, 2013 - NOA1 (Hard copies by mail)

Now I feel left out of the cool circle... :crying:

You keep thinking that you just went for your fiance's interview and not your daughter's... You like my lil bro so you know I can't forget you like that. It is crazy now that you have your interview date. The wait begins.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.