ninotchka

How to list child on 751

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Trying to help out a friend with her I-751 that is about ready to go. 4 questions:

1. She came on a CR1 - DCF Visa. Her daughter came at the same time. However, her daughters passport expired and she obtained a new one. The visa and etc are in the old passport that was kept by the

Ukrainian embassy. We think that was a CR 2 Visa, but not sure. I know K1 and K2, but CR1 and ? Any

know what the child visa for a CR1 visa is?

2. The daughter is now 19 and she does qualify to file with her mom on the 751. Just list her under the list

of children?

3. What docs are needed? Copies of Bith cirtificate, Green Card, and what else?

4. Anything else to add the child on?

Any help on this would be appreciated. She and her husband have everything ready to go, but not

sure how to properly include the daughter.

Sent to USCIS....... 4/27/04

NOA1 date .............4/29/04

NOA1 Received ......5/4/04

NOA2 Online date....6/2/04

NOA2 mail ..............6/7/04

NVC BG check.........6/16/04

NVC out to Moscow..6/28/04

at embassy.............7/15/04

packet received.......7/26/04

interview date..........9/2/04 Success!!!

Arrive USA..............9/30/04 tickets purchased

Arrive Dulles............10/30/04 quick and easy

Marriage..................12/28/04

mailed AOS..............02/07/05

Filed: Timeline

ninotchka,

1. Should be CR-2

2. Did the daughter obtain PR status within 90 days of the date that the mother obtained status?

3, 4. Read the I-751 instructions and the associate 'How Do I' pages of the USCIS web site.

Yodrak

Trying to help out a friend with her I-751 that is about ready to go. 4 questions:

1. She came on a CR1 - DCF Visa. Her daughter came at the same time. However, her daughters passport expired and she obtained a new one. The visa and etc are in the old passport that was kept by the

Ukrainian embassy. We think that was a CR 2 Visa, but not sure. I know K1 and K2, but CR1 and ? Any

know what the child visa for a CR1 visa is?

2. The daughter is now 19 and she does qualify to file with her mom on the 751. Just list her under the list

of children?

3. What docs are needed? Copies of Bith cirtificate, Green Card, and what else?

4. Anything else to add the child on?

Any help on this would be appreciated. She and her husband have everything ready to go, but not

sure how to properly include the daughter.

Edited by Yodrak

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.