Not Available

Ok so this is creepy

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

OK, so we are watching my cousin-in-law's dog over at our house. He's not 100% housebroken yet so when we leave to go out she told us to put him in his kennel. It has to sliding locks on it so he cant get out.

Anyway, keith and I decided to go to dinner when he got home from work last night so we put the dog in his kennel, locked it all up and our cat went outside.

We go out, come home, open the door, and there's the dog at the door to greet us! We go to the living room and the kennel is still locked! The top lock and the bottom lock to the door is snapped in place and still slid over in locked postition, everywhere on the cage is still completely secure!

We called keiths cousin and asked if this has ever happened before, she said no.

This is just creepy...

OK, so we are watching my cousin-in-law's dog over at our house. He's not 100% housebroken yet so when we leave to go out she told us to put him in his kennel. It has to sliding locks on it so he cant get out.

Anyway, keith and I decided to go to dinner when he got home from work last night so we put the dog in his kennel, locked it all up and our cat went outside.

We go out, come home, open the door, and there's the dog at the door to greet us! We go to the living room and the kennel is still locked! The top lock and the bottom lock to the door is snapped in place and still slid over in locked postition, everywhere on the cage is still completely secure!

We called keiths cousin and asked if this has ever happened before, she said no.

This is just creepy...

Weird! Sounds like you need to get this show on the road... Houdini Dog?

Married 12-30-05

Started our visa journey Jan 06.

01-06 - I-130, K3 shortly after

04-06 - switched to Canada Immigration

07-06 - Moved to Canada (PR almost complete)

07-06 - Changed again, back to US imm.

09-06 - Landed as Canadian PR

10-06 - DCF Toronto, Approved in 1.5 hrs!

11-06 - Interview Montreal (success!)

I-130

10-05-06 DCF in Toronto - Approved

10-19-06 Packet 3 received & sent back

10-20-06 Montreal receives P3

11-03-06 Packet 4 received

11-06-06 Medical

11-22-06 Interview / Visa approved

11-26-06 heading home, 6 day drive, my oh my

HOME SWEET HOME

10.24.08 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Delivered at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2008

10.29.08 NOA1

10.30.08 Check cashed

12.06.08 Biometrics Appt.

12.19.08 Received new Drivers License extended to 2011

03.12.09 Received CONGRATULATIONS letter - Card on the way!!

03.20.09 Received his SHINY new card. WOO HOOOOOOO

YAY!! We can take a break from this madness until Citizenship.

:lol: smart dog!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

:D oooh is this like the game clue? It was the cat in the kitchen with a pair of pliers. :lol:

Hey you might try putting the dog in the kennel and watching it for a little while. You might find out that way.

:no: Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

does the kennel have a completely closed in roof ? One of our dogs figured how to flip the lock on the kennel door and when we got around that the little devil shimmied through a 12 inch gap at the roof !! :lol: He just get's in and out when he feels like it, we've tried all sorts and he finds a way no matter what.. The little sod ..... :lol:

kim

21/12/2005 arrive in time for Christmas with my baby !!

18/02/2006 We are married in Coeur D'Alene !!

16/05/2006 AOS and EAD sent off to the windy city. ( day 1)

27/05/2006 NOA's received...woo hoo !! ( day 12 )

09/06/2006 Appointment letter for biometrics arrives ( day 25 )

30/06/2006 Biometrics 11am at Spokane ( day 46 )

22/07/2006 Appointment letter for AOS interview arrives (day 68 )

04/08/2006 Without any warning.....EAD card arrives in the post !! ( day 81 )

24/08/2006 AOS interview at 7.30 am ( day 101 )

24/08/2006 APPROVED !!!

28/08/2006 Welcome to America letter arrives...gee thanks guys !! ( day 105 )

02/09/2006 Green card arrives ...woo hoo !! ( day 110 ) We can relax until 2008 :)

does the kennel have a completely closed in roof ? One of our dogs figured how to flip the lock on the kennel door and when we got around that the little devil shimmied through a 12 inch gap at the roof !! :lol: He just get's in and out when he feels like it, we've tried all sorts and he finds a way no matter what.. The little sod ..... :lol:

kim

There's pretty big holes at the top of the kennel, i didnt think he could fit through it, but maybe he can, he is a puny little thing. I tried putting him back in to see how he did it, but he just sat there an stared at me.

The roof is really the only thing that makes sense... but wow, he's got talent if he pulled that off :lol:

Cats can be pretty ingenious. Perhaps the cat got back into the house, let the dog out, closed the cage, and went back outdoors.

Wouldn't put it past him/her.

:P

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

kim

There's pretty big holes at the top of the kennel, i didnt think he could fit through it, but maybe he can, he is a puny little thing. I tried putting him back in to see how he did it, but he just sat there an stared at me.

The roof is really the only thing that makes sense... but wow, he's got talent if he pulled that off :lol:

Just talked to hubbub about this .....it's the roof for sure. Dogs can be more determined and agile than we give them credit for. He was telling me that he had a springer spaniel that could get in and out of his kennel with ease...the kennel was 10 feet in height all 'round !! Ours is about 6 foot tall with a slightly sloping roof, recently little sod ( the dog !!) paid a booty call to one of our other dogs , was seen doing his thing and shimmied back into his kennel. We found him smoking a cigarette :whistle:

Kim

21/12/2005 arrive in time for Christmas with my baby !!

18/02/2006 We are married in Coeur D'Alene !!

16/05/2006 AOS and EAD sent off to the windy city. ( day 1)

27/05/2006 NOA's received...woo hoo !! ( day 12 )

09/06/2006 Appointment letter for biometrics arrives ( day 25 )

30/06/2006 Biometrics 11am at Spokane ( day 46 )

22/07/2006 Appointment letter for AOS interview arrives (day 68 )

04/08/2006 Without any warning.....EAD card arrives in the post !! ( day 81 )

24/08/2006 AOS interview at 7.30 am ( day 101 )

24/08/2006 APPROVED !!!

28/08/2006 Welcome to America letter arrives...gee thanks guys !! ( day 105 )

02/09/2006 Green card arrives ...woo hoo !! ( day 110 ) We can relax until 2008 :)

kim

Just talked to hubbub about this .....it's the roof for sure. Dogs can be more determined and agile than we give them credit for. He was telling me that he had a springer spaniel that could get in and out of his kennel with ease...the kennel was 10 feet in height all 'round !! Ours is about 6 foot tall with a slightly sloping roof, recently little sod ( the dog !!) paid a booty call to one of our other dogs , was seen doing his thing and shimmied back into his kennel. We found him smoking a cigarette :whistle:

Kim

:lol:

One day I accused my ex of leaving the gate to the fence open because the mailman 'delivered' my Rottie back home. Come to find out later that he opened the latch with his paws and would just be strolling up the driveway and about in the neighborhood :o . I don't know how he learned to do it but some dogs are just too smart.