Obama 2012

New EPA Rules Practically Ban New Coal Fired Power Plants.

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's an example of the deceit you parrot. The EPA lead paint regulations were put in place while Bush was president. His people appointed to the agency, you RWN tool. So there goes your ' statist' paranoia out the fvckin window.

Timeline

...and guess what? The EPA, under the Obama adminstration, decided to hold off enforcement. Did you get that, Danno? That kenyan muslim statist in the WH put a halt to enforcement after listening to contractors. What kind of statist does that? Better start listening to NPR so you can have a better grasp on the actual facts, sparky.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Here's an example of the deceit you parrot. The EPA lead paint regulations were put in place while Bush was president. His people appointed to the agency, you RWN tool. So there goes your ' statist' paranoia out the fvckin window.

Steve, you are jumping to conclusions again my friend where did I blame Obamer or even the Left for this?

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Steve, you are jumping to conclusions again my friend where did I blame Obamer or even the Left for this?

:whistle:

Tell us where you first heard about this unenforced EPA regulation and when? Come on, be honest.

parrot.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Tell us where you first heard about this unenforced EPA regulation and when? Come on, be honest.

parrot.jpg

Man lay off the sauce. Jeez.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Man lay off the sauce. Jeez.

Hopefully now, any of you RWN try to pass off your paranoid rants about statists, you'll know you'll be getting a liberal woopass of truth for breakfast.

Timeline

parrot.jpg

Maybe likje 2 or 3 years back, I have posted about here before, do a search and see what you find.

And what do you mean "Be honest"..... question my spelling and grammar but not my honesty.

William Penn

Timeline

Maybe likje 2 or 3 years back, I have posted about here before, do a search and see what you find.

And what do you mean "Be honest"..... question my spelling and grammar but not my honesty.

You brought up an anecdotal situation where you couldn't hire javier the handyman to paint your door because of an unenforced regulation over lead paint disposal, and did so to satisfy your paranoia of statism brought on by the libruls who are trying to destroy amurika one regulation at a time. And the only reason why you spew such horse sh!t is because you're a tool of the RWN propaganda machine.

Timeline

Post something again to piss him off. I need my daily laugh.star_smile.gif

Timeline

Post something again to piss him off. I need my daily laugh.star_smile.gif

Steve piss me off?

:rofl:

I actually like steve, he is an idealist, the world needs more of those, I just wish he would get the blinders off.

This whole exchange started when I referred to the over reach of the EPA, He discounted my example and when I post proof from the EPA, he dodges rather than admit he is stunned that every painter, every remodeler, every Siding crew, every replacement window company, every handy man who does work on homes built before 1978 and might have some trace of lead paint MUST be LICENSED AND PAY THE EPA to carry out their work.

He keeps saying B.S.

Steve, I posted the link, show me in there where people are exempt?

As time and funding permit, the enforcement of this will increase as will the $500 start up fee.... and the oversight.

From what I hear already insurance companies to avoid risk are requiring this to write a policy.

Stevo referred to me as a tool of the Right-wing but clearly the way he has gone from "I don't believe it" ... to "It's not a bad idea, you can always paint your own door and change your own siding".

:thumbs:

William Penn

Timeline

The truth shall set you free - the EPA was one of the best things Nixon ever did, besides the Endangered Species Act, as President. How ironic that an embittered and caustic Conservative like Nixon is made to look like a saint among today's Republican Party full of Right Wing extremists who can't think of anything positive in an effective Federal gov't. policy that doesn't involve peering into people's bedrooms. What a sorry-####### commentary of just how extreme the Right Wing has become that the EPA is a constant target as inching us ever closer to some paranoid vision of a government trying to run and ruin our lives. If only the EPA focused on human sexuality and reproduction, then the agency might be spared from the RWN's and their anti-gov't rants. Oh the irony.

Timeline

The truth shall set you free - the EPA was one of the best things Nixon ever did, besides the Endangered Species Act, as President. How ironic that an embittered and caustic Conservative like Nixon is made to look like a saint among today's Republican Party full of Right Wing extremists who can't think of anything positive in an effective Federal gov't. policy that doesn't involve peering into people's bedrooms. What a sorry-####### commentary of just how extreme the Right Wing has become that the EPA is a constant target as inching us ever closer to some paranoid vision of a government trying to run and ruin our lives. If only the EPA focused on human sexuality and reproduction, then the agency might be spared from the RWN's and their anti-gov't rants. Oh the irony.

Steve paranoia???

I clearly pointed out the facts of just one example of how the EPA is trying to run and control the lives of all Americans in so many ways.

Why not refute that reality.

William Penn