Obama 2012

New EPA Rules Practically Ban New Coal Fired Power Plants.

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

BFD, Danno. What else you wanna gripe about? That you have get a license to drive? Holy sh!t.

COme on Steve at least admit you are a little surprised..... I mean you came at me with such a disbelieving claim of "Prove it".

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

And so the need for the federal gov't to license every painter, gas station attendant, lawn care worker and janitor.

As all of these people and many more work with materials that could cause just as much or more danger to themselves and others.

The licensing requirements has to be that one is able to reach into the wallet and pay the fee.blink.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL. You called him on it and he delivered. Unbelievable.star_smile.gif

BS Sherlock. He said a person needs a permit/license from the EPA to paint their front door. That's a lie. You can go to Home Depot right now and paint your door without any word from the EPA.

Timeline

BS Sherlock. He said a person needs a permit/license from the EPA to paint their front door. That's a lie. You can go to Home Depot right now and paint your door without any word from the EPA.

If I do it myself I need no license. I have painted and repainted parts of my business. The kid kicked you in the gonads. It was funny, we all laughed but we have now moved on.star_smile.gif

Timeline

If I do it myself I need no license. I have painted and repainted parts of my business. The kid kicked you in the gonads. It was funny, we all laughed but we have now moved on.star_smile.gif

It's pure bullsh!t and you know. Laugh all you want, it only makes you blubbering fool for not recognizing a lie from the truth.

Here's Danno's original post:

As it is right now, you can not even hire a as handyman to paint your front door unless he has a license from the EPA, if that door ever had lead paint.

Reading 101

Timeline

Steve I never said you couldn't paint your door, I said If you hire a handyman, if he prepares and paints your door he needs a License.

I pointed you to the regulation... is your retort that we can paint our own doors so no big deal?

William Penn

Timeline

Steve I never said you couldn't paint your door, I said If you hire a handyman, if he prepares and paints your door he needs a License.

I pointed you to the regulation... is your retort that we can paint our own doors so no big deal?

Most handymen aren't licensed contractors for starters. Second, where does it say that handyman must obtain a license?

And lastly, who the ** hires a handyman to paint their door? :rofl: I mean, how hard is it, Danno?

Timeline

Most handymen aren't licensed contractors for starters. Second, where does it say that handyman must obtain a license?

And lastly, who the ** hires a handyman to paint their door? :rofl: I mean, how hard is it, Danno?

Steve I ALREADY TOLD YOU it is anything more than 6 square feet.

The door is an example, it might be replacement windows or a porch or kitchen cabinets or siding.

If he is not licensed he is liable to be fined if caught. If it is a rental property you own you must hire a EPA licensed contractor.

You just can't admit the overreach here can you steve?

At first you didn't even believe it was true but now that you know.... you fell right in line like a good little soldier of the State.

William Penn

Timeline

There are all kinds of Licenses, not sure what you are referring to.

Anyone doing business should have a business license, In NC any project over $30,000 requires a General Contractors license.

This is the EPA, now reaching out and harvesting $500 from each contracting firm even sole proprietor for doing any work in this area.

So first the EPA bans the components which make paint actually last and now that you have to repaint every five years they drive up the price of this work.

William Penn

Timeline

There are all kinds of Licenses, not sure what you are referring to.

Anyone doing business should have a business license, In NC any project over $30,000 requires a General Contractors license.

This is the EPA, now reaching out and harvesting $500 from each contracting firm even sole proprietor for doing any work in this area.

So first the EPA bans the components which make paint actually last and now that you have to repaint every five years they drive up the price of this work.

You know what's amusing? Your whole 'handyman must get a special license' schpiel comes from Right Wing media sound bites. You just gobble it up. The big bad EPA is coming to a town near you. Buy extra ammo, Danno, cuz they might make you get a permit or license you don't want. it's the mark of the beast! :rofl:

Timeline

You know what's amusing? Your whole 'handyman must get a special license' schpiel comes from Right Wing media sound bites. You just gobble it up. The big bad EPA is coming to a town near you. Buy extra ammo, Danno, cuz they might make you get a permit or license you don't want. it's the mark of the beast! :rofl:

When all your huck huckin is finished the bottom line is, I was right.

The EPA requires anyone except the home owner who resides in one of the tens of millions of homes which have any trace of lead paint

to have the work done by a EPA approved contractor.

THIS is exactly why the EPA needs to be knocked down.

It doesn't' even bother Mr. Social Justice that the Poor small time painter has to fork over hundreds of dollars every time he renews his EPA license.

And in the spirit of Big gov, the company with 500 workers pays the exact same amount as the lone contractor guy trying to make ends meet.

You are a Statist through and through Steve.

William Penn

Timeline

lol@statist. You're nothing but a RWN tool. You knew nothing about these EPA regulations until it came from the mouths of RWN's and like a good little tool, you just parrot their paranoid rants. Get a grip, step out of that bubble of deceit you live in and dare yourself to think on your own.