Alex&Manny

Printing Skype History

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I've read countless forums and even on here how to print or export chat/call history from skype - but nothing has worked yet ! :( (maybe i'm doing it wrong?) can someone please help/walk me through it.? I'd like to have it printed in the next couple of days. P.S I've got Skype for Mac.

Edited by AlexyManuel

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I've read countless forums and even on here how to print or export chat/call history from skype - but nothing has worked yet ! :( (maybe i'm doing it wrong?) can someone please help/walk me through it.? I'd like to have it printed in the next couple of days. P.S I've got Skype for Mac.

hello!u should take screen shots...(i didnt know how to do that,i looked up on youtube..haha..it is easy anyway!)i did that ,and u can also print all your history of calls,if ugo to your skype account and look for that...u can also take screen shots while both cameras are working so u will have the picture where u and your fiance are talking...

Timeline

I have taken some screen shots and have included them to serve as proof ! :thumbs: we always do skype to skype calls though, and under my account I haven't found anything i can print. :( so i'm left with trying to print out the actual messages. thank you for the reply ! :)

Edited by AlexyManuel

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I have taken some screen shots and have included them to serve as proof ! :thumbs: we always do skype to skype calls though, and under my account I haven't found anything i can print. :( so i'm left with trying to print out the actual messages. thank you for the reply ! :)

ah,maybe my case is different cause im paying a plan to call the USA ,to his old house and his cell phone,so i have the history of calls and every months that i pay is register....maybe thats why i could find the historial and u dont have it....

well good luck :)

Timeline

If push comes to shove, I'm probably going to have to end up doing that - although I hope I don't! That sounds incredibly time consuming ! I've seen that other people can just copy and paste the entire history and turn it into a pdf file, but I seem to be technologically impaired. :bonk: My fiancee is looking up some stuff at the moment as well. Can't be that hard right? :blink:

Did you try these two programs from this thread (posts 3 and 8): http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/327553-skype-chat-logs/ ?

Timeline

I did. :( The one in the third post for some reason I can't find that users specific link! I've looked through all threads and nothing.. As for the one on the 8th post I also tried but since it is for windows it was unsuccessful on my mac. :( I sent the link to that one (he has windows) to my fiancee and he might give it a shot.

Timeline

Strike that - I tried both and both didn't work. I'm probably just not doing it right. :(:bonk: I'm just going to copy and paste I guess... :blush: Thank you all for your replies !!

Timeline

I did. Honest to God I tried all these things out but my laptop is just nott wanting to work with any of them. :blush: I ended up just copying and pasting... It's tedious but it got the job done.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Open a word processor, then with Skype on the top screen click the print key on the keyboard, then move to the word processor and click paste. This will give you samplings of your Skype log, this is what I did.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't use Skype much so this may not help you but might help others. Most of the chat programs like Yahoo messenger have options to save chat logs on your hard drive. You have to turn that option ON before you start chatting. If you do not turn it on then there is no log saved for you to print off later. Because at least some of the programs save the logs on the computer hard drive not in you account, if you chat from an Internet café you will need to copy and save the chat log at the end of every session. Both people do not have to save the chat or session log. If you are having problems finding and printing yours check your partners machine and logs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have Skype on a Mac and I just used screen prints.

K-1 Visa
04-29-2011: I-129F Sent
05-05-2011: I-129F NOA1
07-18-2011: I-129F NOA2
08-08-2011: NVC Received
08-09-2011: NVC Left
08-10-2011: Consulate Received
08-26-2011: Consulate mailed Packet 3 (invitation letter)
09-01-2011: Packet 3 (invitation letter) Received in US
09-10-2011: Packet 3 (invitation letter) Received in Mexico
09-22-2011: Interview: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-04-2011: DHL Waybill number appears in the afternoon
10-05-2011: Picked up visa from DHL office
11-08-2011: POE Houston, Texas
11-19-2011: Married!

AOS
12-06-2011: Applied for Social Security Number
12-08-2011: AOS package sent (I-485, I-765, I-131, and supporting docs)
12-12-2011: Received Social Security Number and card in the mail
12-20-2011: Received NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-131
01-06-2012: Completed ASC appointment
02-02-2012: Received appointment notice for AOS interview on March 1, 2012
03-01-2012: Green card interview: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-10-2012: Green card received

ROC

12-27-2013: I-751 Sent

01-02-2014: Received NOA1 for I-751

01-24-2014: Completed ASC appointment

04-01-2014: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no interview)

CITIZENSHIP

11-14-2016: N-400 Sent

05-19-2017: Naturalization interview:  APPROVED!!!!!!!

06-28-2017: Citizenship ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.