thinkerlove0212

medical at st.lukes

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a long day today, we got up around 3:30am just to be sure we are early to get done for my medical. Since we did online registration help us to get a line early. But because of my manila case number left to our room, we need to go back to hotel. Thanks God we just staying in Corporate Inn, just a couple of blocks away we had to rush to get to hotel. I thought its fine to have a case number only in the sheet from the online registration, but still she asked for the manila case number from embassy or the papers sent from mail. I did all the examination, it did go well its surprisingly, when i suppose when i go get check out and the staff there asking me to get back around 1;30pm for my immunization. I did not expect that. because i didn't know that i will done the same day.

I got back around 1pm for the immunization. This is the very surprising, i didn't know what should i feel that time, do i have to feel ashamed or laughwow.gif? The doctor asked me when my menstrual start, i said xxxxxx then when is my last-time i had a sexual contact i said xxxxxx. Then she asked me to get seat and wait to be called again. 2 minutes called me and told me i cant get my immunization because i had contact the time i am fertile WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT WILL AFFECT FOR MY IMMUNIZATIONshocked.gif. The doctor smiling at me and asked me is your fiance is here?

I said yes his outside waiting for me. oops8rh.gif. No one can tell us or we never read that you cant have contact after your menstrual and till you done your medical. so now i need to go back next-month for my immunization. Still lucky though because i was done all the medical just one day. Even i didn't have my immunization i still can go for my interview this coming Thursday march 29.

Is there someone here aware about the contact? and cant give you immunization? I cant blame my fianceblush.gifyes.gif

even though i cant get my immunization i am still happy because my fiance is here with me helping me around and he also be with me for my interviewluv.gifheart.gifrose.gifdancin5hr.gif

Timeline

I'm smiling right now lol, because I know how happy you are sis :), Goodluck sis, and I'm happy your fiance is here supporting you all the way. hugs!

Thanks so much girl, yes you can tell:-) I am so happy for you too.. Thanks for being as a good friend to me:-)

I was aware cause I worked in a pharmacy before. My understanding is that you cant have contact so you will not be exposed yourself of the antibodies to by proxy organisms which will make the vaccines less effective.

AOS Journey

2-22-2012 - Mailed in AOS/EAD/ paperwork.

2-28-2012 - Return Receipt.

3-05-2012 - NOA I-797C received for I-485, I-765 and biometrics appointment for 3-29-2012

3-07-2012 - Sent Notice to Reschedule Appointment at local ASC by certified mail

3-10-2012 - Return Receipt

3-20-2012 - received text/email the case is transferred

3-24-2012 - NOA I-797C notice received that the case is transferred at CSC

3-30-2012 - Received NOA I-797 New Biometrics Appointment for 4-24-2012

4-24-2012 - BIOMETRICS and same day my I-765 status is in production

4-30-2012 - received text/email notification EAD is on my way

5-03-2012 - received EAC

9-10-2012 - GC/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION

9-11-2012 - CSC mail out the Welcome Letter

9-12-2012 - CSC mail out the Green Card

9-14-2012 - Welcome Letter received

9-15-2012 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

8-15-2014 - Sent I-751

8-18-2014 - I-751 Delivered

8-18-2014 - NOA I-797

8-20-2014 - Check Cashed

9-11-2014 - Biometrics Appointment

11-18-2014- Received email and text notification that green card is in production

11-19-2014- CSC mail out GREEN CARD

bzto184.png

xkNdm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for sharing your experience Ann. I will definitely share this information with my dear Filipina when she goes for her medical exam.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you saying you can't have sexual contact? Come on, you can say it -- we're all adults here.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

I had a long day today, we got up around 3:30am just to be sure we are early to get done for my medical. Since we did online registration help us to get a line early. But because of my manila case number left to our room, we need to go back to hotel. Thanks God we just staying in Corporate Inn, just a couple of blocks away we had to rush to get to hotel. I thought its fine to have a case number only in the sheet from the online registration, but still she asked for the manila case number from embassy or the papers sent from mail. I did all the examination, it did go well its surprisingly, when i suppose when i go get check out and the staff there asking me to get back around 1;30pm for my immunization. I did not expect that. because i didn't know that i will done the same day.

I got back around 1pm for the immunization. This is the very surprising, i didn't know what should i feel that time, do i have to feel ashamed or laughwow.gif? The doctor asked me when my menstrual start, i said xxxxxx then when is my last-time i had a sexual contact i said xxxxxx. Then she asked me to get seat and wait to be called again. 2 minutes called me and told me i cant get my immunization because i had contact the time i am fertile WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT WILL AFFECT FOR MY IMMUNIZATIONshocked.gif. The doctor smiling at me and asked me is your fiance is here?

I said yes his outside waiting for me. oops8rh.gif. No one can tell us or we never read that you cant have contact after your menstrual and till you done your medical. so now i need to go back next-month for my immunization. Still lucky though because i was done all the medical just one day. Even i didn't have my immunization i still can go for my interview this coming Thursday march 29.

Is there someone here aware about the contact? and cant give you immunization? I cant blame my fianceblush.gifyes.gif

even though i cant get my immunization i am still happy because my fiance is here with me helping me around and he also be with me for my interviewluv.gifheart.gifrose.gifdancin5hr.gif

thanks for posting about your medical sis!...Goodluck to your coming interview.I'll pray for you...God Bless us always!

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

maybe they think there's a possibility that you're pregnant/will get pregnant. when i had my medical, i was asked if i wanted to get shots or have em later when i get to US.

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats on the medical, if you were not given the immunization here,

it will be shown in the result inside the brown envelope that is forwarded to the embassy.

And chances are as soon as you enter the US, they will decide there if you'll be needing

shots/immunizations, that will all depend on the result of your medical...

Good luck with your interview,..

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you saying you can't have sexual contact? Come on, you can say it -- we're all adults here.

The way I read it was she was in her "most fertile" time when they did the wild thing so there was a possibility of her being pregnant, thus the reason for the delay - they want to make sure she is NOT pregnant.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Congrats on the medical, if you were not given the immunization here,

it will be shown in the result inside the brown envelope that is forwarded to the embassy.

And chances are as soon as you enter the US, they will decide there if you'll be needing

shots/immunizations, that will all depend on the result of your medical...

Good luck with your interview,..

Thank you CARDILENE, yes they told me that i can get my VACCINE in USA. BUT i also have option to get here before i left from , actually i am planning to get my vaccine the same day i will get my sticker from CFO.

Thanks for the tip. Good luck

Timeline
The way I read it was she was in her "most fertile" time when they did the wild thing so there was a possibility of her being pregnant, thus the reason for the delay - they want to make sure she is NOT pregnant.

Yes you are right Hank_Amy, they told me that they cant give me a VACCINE because of the possibility that i will get pregnant and it effects to my child. It's OK thought i can still get though before i leave.

thanks for the explanation HAnk_Amygood.gif

Timeline

Thanks for sharing your experience Ann. I will definitely share this information with my dear Filipina when she goes for her medical exam.

You are so welcome kennard.

thanks for posting about your medical sis!...Goodluck to your coming interview.I'll pray for you...God Bless us always!

Thank you so much girl. I hope we are done for this as soon as possible:-)smile.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, I figured all of that "contact" translated into somebody was 'knockin' boots.' I had a little laugh at "i had contact the time i am fertile" and "you cant have contact after your menstrual." Filipinas sure are modest -- gotta love it!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.