62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Even CAPITAL ONE BANK would give u a card and YES i did it,, there is nothing illegal abt that, and yes u do have to answer a lot of security questions,,and as long as u r not committing fraud and it is ur own account there is nothing to yikes abt,its 100% legal.

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hey - some movement! Finally! and it's GREAT Movement! Congratulations !! YAR!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Approved, Passport in hand I will be with my girl soooooooooooon:D

Alhamdulillah:D

Thanks to everyone here.

Congrats!! :thumbs:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not sure if this would be a possibility, but recently there was a thread similar to yours, but from a different country. They had what they thought was plenty of evidence too, and were either rejected, or asked for more info. But they thought they had plenty. So they appealed to the embassy, and were granted another interview, with a different CO. That CO approved the visa quickly.

It's possible, as there are humans involved, that your CO was either having a bad day, maybe just a jerk, etc. Maybe something about your case annoyed him/her, and they are just being difficult.

It sounds to me that you have plenty. In fact, part of your problem is probably that you submitted too MUCH. It is considered often a red flag to produce such a huge volume of chat logs. The reason being that they sometimes assume that the people not genuine try to cover it by producing way too much evidence because they are afraid of being caught. I'm in no way saying this is you. But usually people just print a sampling of the chat logs, one page for every week or something, something that shows a long chat over the distance of time.

I have no idea why you were denied, but I might contact the embassy, explain the situation, and ask if you can get a second opinion.

I would also maybe write a letter explaining perhaps why culturally your chats don't contain the type of language that they are looking for. Maybe this is something that just isn't considered proper.

But sorry to hear you had such bad luck. I imagine Pakistan is probably one of the hardest place to do a visa from.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I just sat here and read this entire thread. Very insightful by the way. To the gentleman and lady who initiated this thread could you tell everyone the outcome of what you finally submitted, how many pages, the interview, etc? I think this thread was amazing and to hear the verdict of it was a VISA Approval, prais be to God almighty. I would love to hear the specifics to the changes you all made.

Be Blessed...

-Met in Ghana August 2011

-Went back to Ghana April 2012

-Went back to Ghana December 2012

-Married to the man God created just for me on January 4th, 2013.

-Filed the CR-1 in February 2013

-Petition Transfered from National Benefits Center to Texas Service Center October 2013

-Petition APPROVED January 2014 (*Took 10 Months 19 Calendar Days)

-Case Number/Invoice Identification Number Assigned February 2014 (*Took 33 Calendar Days)

-Approved Interview May 2014

-Arrival May 2014

Now, We are Prayerfully taking everything 1 day at a time. Thanking God for his blessings and grace.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Approved, Passport in hand I will be with my girl soooooooooooon:D

Alhamdulillah:D

Thanks to everyone here.

Congratulations

So can you explain to us what happened? Did u get a second interview or just submitted the evidence requested?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Seriously, there are several months of wait time between filing and the interview, you couldn't write a single letter or send a romantic/birthday/holiday card in all the time? Your beloved wasn't worth even a 98 cent stamp?

You actually met, right? But you didn't bother spending a dime to go to the movies/out to eat/a museum/any place where you pay and have a ticket or receipt?

what's with the attitude? how about trying to be nice? some people never send cards or mail, does that mean they don't think their love is worth 98 cents? chill out,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

what's with the attitude? how about trying to be nice? some people never send cards or mail, does that mean they don't think their love is worth 98 cents? chill out,

for real if their countries postal service is anything like my husbands it may never get there. We wrote each others letters and cards like two teenagers. His never got to me of my about 30he got 1 that took 6 months. So we never did it again.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations

So can you explain to us what happened? Did u get a second interview or just submitted the evidence requested?

There was no second interview , my case was approved in almost 3 months after first interview.

Evidence contained of Phone records (almost two years) skype, facebook, emails and some e cards I sent her. All that stuff which we didn't submit before. We also sent letters of intent,affidavits and a letter of confirmation from the wedding hall we booked.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.