21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had my inbterview in March ,the co gvae me white page (221g) we sent them email to have an interview but we got an answer yesterday saying they bak our case to Uscis and we should not call them before to allow them to open our case which mean we have to wait between 8-10weeks ,What means that ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It means you were denied and something about your interview made them not believe your case is eligible for visa and they are sending it back to USCIS either for revocation.

Where was the interview?

What did you file for? CR1 or K1?

What happened during your interview, what questions did they ask?

Any issues such as quick marriage, or engagement, large age difference family not know of the relationship etc?

Antyhing you can answer will help anybody that CAN help you to do so!

Also you need to contact your congressman and see if you can get your case to stay at the embassy for another interview if possible.

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

It means you were denied and something about your interview made them not believe your case is eligible for visa and they are sending it back to USCIS either for revocation.

Where was the interview?

What did you file for? CR1 or K1?

What happened during your interview, what questions did they ask?

Any issues such as quick marriage, or engagement, large age difference family not know of the relationship etc?

Antyhing you can answer will help anybody that CAN help you to do so!

Also you need to contact your congressman and see if you can get your case to stay at the embassy for another interview if possible.

Our age is simillar we already email them i mean the Us consulate but they back our case to uscis ,to concat them after 8-10 weeks means its under Ap ??

Timeline

If they are telling you that they sent your case BACK TO USCIS then you were denied the visa and they are saying contact USCIS within 8-10 weeks.

From your post that is what i read from what your saying.

If you answer the questions i asked of you it may be easier to understand your issue.

Where was the interview?

K1 or CR1?

Age difference?

Did your family know or your relationship?

Was it a quick engagement or marriage after meeting?

What were the questions asked during the interview?

Did they keep your passport?

Edited by EAbbas

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

If they are telling you that they sent your case BACK TO USCIS then you were denied the visa and they are saying contact USCIS within 8-10 weeks.

From your post that is what i read from what your saying.

If you answer the questions i asked of you it may be easier to understand your issue.

Where was the interview?

K1 or CR1?

Age difference?

Did your family know or your relationship?

Was it a quick engagement or marriage after meeting?

What were the questions asked during the interview?

Did they keep your passport?

i'm K1 ;i was already petioned 3years ago but did not work .If they ask us call them within 8-10 weeks means what Excately ?

Timeline

I had my inbterview in March ,the co gvae me white page (221g) we sent them email to have an interview but we got an answer yesterday saying they bak our case to Uscis and we should not call them before to allow them to open our case which mean we have to wait between 8-10weeks ,What means that ??

From the way you wrote this it sounds like the embassy DENIED YOUR VISA and are in the process of sending your case BACK to USCIS and for you to contact USCIS Not the embassy within 8-10 weeks so USCIS has time to review it before you contacting USCIS.

Edited by EAbbas

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

From the way you wrote this it sounds like the embassy DENIED YOUR VISA and are in the process of sending your case BACK to USCIS and for you to contact USCIS Not the embassy within 8-10 weeks so USCIS has time to review it before you contacting USCIS.

So does that means our case is under Ap Or no ? There is any chance we cna be approved after those 8-10 weeks ?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You are NOT in AP

You are denied.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The petitioner needs to be VERY active.

She needs to get her congressman involved

What kind of visa was this? And what country are you from?

What were the red flags?

Is there an age difference?

How much age difference?

Different religions?

Previous marriages?

Previous applications or petitions?

How much time have you known each other?

How much time have you spent together in person?

Did you marry on the first visit?

All that information will help you get much better answers on what you need to do next

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

The petitioner needs to be VERY active.

She needs to get her congressman involved

What kind of visa was this? And what country are you from?

What were the red flags?

Is there an age difference?

How much age difference?

Different religions?

Previous marriages?

Previous applications or petitions?

How much time have you known each other?

How much time have you spent together in person?

Did you marry on the first visit?

All that information will help you get much better answers on what you need to do next

we know each otehr for 2years ,no age diffrence i'm muslim she is Christian,i was fianced before and petioned ,we did not marry in her visit, Our case now back to Uscis the Us consulat alread write back and ask us to call uscis within 8-10 weeks to all them review our case ,So we dont know what means that ,if there is any idea it wil be awsome to know what should do as next step

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Returning_Petitions_to_USCIS_via_221g

Both togetherforever13 and myself have answered your questions

Read this link and there is another pinned thread about this but i can't find it. You haven't answered our questions about your interview experience or even what country your from to know what happened to be able to help... you can follow our advise or you can do nothing. If it were me i would contact our congressman right away...

Wish you luck

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

MiAmore

your visa is rejected they going to send back your case to usics for revoke mostly case been denied not to provide them much information about you and your fiance .. if you need help from visa journey you need to provide all information as much you can here is a lot experience members always ready for help

Timeline

MiAmore

your visa is rejected they going to send back your case to usics for revoke mostly case been denied not to provide them much information about you and your fiance .. if you need help from visa journey you need to provide all information as much you can here is a lot experience members always ready for help

Ok understand evrything you wrote on here,as i said my ex eprience wiht my ex fiancee did not work we broek and i did not even go to interview coz we broke ,2nd He asked me who is Miss (X) i told him my ex and Miss (Y) i told him my fiancee ,then asked me whenme and ex broke i told him when 2009 when i met my ex i said 2007 and my present Fiancee i told him 2010 when i told him when and where we met.he had look about our pciture i borught about 170pictures and 30skype cHAT LOG ,but he did not care about that as h e turned the pictures very faster ,then he found some of my Fiancee 's family pictures he asked me about them i told him their names,thn i showed him some letters from my Fiancee then he asked mine i told him all my letters are wiht my fiancee thne asked any copies i said no ,then he had look in yahoo chat then he said why you choose as id your email id i said i like thne he insiste i choose it only to make woman want me it mad e upset and i also i found that really funny .coz i dont think woman will choose talk to me only coz i have my yahoo id like that plus i met my Fiancee online and only did not show my yahoo id ,my fiancee knew my id till 6 months later and not before ,then h found in yahoo chat we talk about marriage then he act like find proove against me which also funny coz my fiancee who talked about her thinking about marriage plus this dsicus about marriage happend 6 months leter ,i wonder when the us woman plan to come see somone they do not even talk about marriage or faincee i do not think so coz iu know many marry in their first visit which mean already they talked about bbe married .then he said we will back your case to Uscis and that is what hapopend 10days after interview.So now what the next step coz already my fiancee tried what you suggest but no chance as the Cngresman said we could not do anything for you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.