luckytxn

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Your observation is very good…. This is not just between the kids, but my observation it even applies for adults.

Older African American folks think they are getting shaft and they should be given better opportunity, while White and Hispanic feel they work their asses and they are taxed at ridiculous rate and those free aids are given to African American community as food stamps and housing aids.

Almost funny. 59% of households receiving food stamps are white. Sucks, doesn't it?

Almost funny. 59% of households receiving food stamps are white. Sucks, doesn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States <--- nice try but that was a total fail...no offense but it was. Break down that population of the US by race and then try posting that again. And if you want I can break down the what percentage of race is on welfare and then what do we have? Ya that's right. :)

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html <----- this link might make it easier for you.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Question for you.

If George Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, do you see him getting out of his car and following Trayvon Martin?

Hell, following some of the "reasoning" here, Zimmerman could just run over Martin with his car, avoiding getting his nose broken, and still be right. Afterall, it's HIS neighborhood and Black people in hoodies aren't allowed in it.

Hell, following some of the "reasoning" here, Zimmerman could just run over Martin with his car, avoiding getting his nose broken, and still be right. Afterall, it's HIS neighborhood and Black people in hoodies aren't allowed in it.

TBH you don't see many black people in hoodies in a gated community.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

How would you know?

I haven't spent my entire life in Alaska. I did live in Washington St. for a spell.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No. Have you compared the ratio of food stamps to population? Sucks doesn't it?

what percentage of white households get food stamps?

what percentage of black households get food stamps?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

And accoridng to some folks here it is OK to offer a reward for Zimmerman. Zimmerman should not be afraid of a well developed 17 year old but a 1340 lb. woman can kick the @sses of men twice her size.

None of this discussion would be had if the race was reversed. No one would care that a white kid was killed. No one seems to care that we have a system to handle this. They do not want Zimmerman to handle things outside the system but it is perfectly OK for you to usggest handling it outside the system.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

There are Black people in hoodies everywhere, even in Alaska.

And now there's nice new and shiny gated communities out in the Valley. All they way up to Nancy Lake. Whenever you see a new Mercedes SUV heading south on the Parks highway you know it's one of those peeps from a gated community. Nobody else up here would think of buying (or afford) a Mercedes up here.

sigbet.jpg

Well, I can tell you this. We live in Chicago, if my husband who is Caucasian decides to go to buy Soda and newspaper in one of the black neighborhood in the south side, he wouldn't last 30 min alive. Because people of any other race different than black are not allow in there. That really furious me. I'm Hispanic and the only groups I've felt rudeness and discrimination towards me have came from african american either females and males. It's even worse when I'm by myself.

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Well, I can tell you this. We live in Chicago, if my husband who is Caucasian decides to go to buy Soda and newspaper in one of the black neighborhood in the south side, he wouldn't last 30 min alive. Because people of any other race different than black are not allow in there. That really furious me. I'm Hispanic and the only groups I've felt rudeness and discrimination towards me have came from african american either females and males. It's even worse when I'm by myself.

It's funny because it's been like that for years now. But if a white person(s) beats up a black person in a white neighborhood it makes world news. If a white person in a black neighborhood during the night hours gets killed all you hear is; "Well they should have known better than to be in that neighborhood at those hours".

It's two sets of rules.

sigbet.jpg