luckytxn

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

63 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Trayvon wasn't in his neighborhood he was in Zimmerman's.

Other silly things that came up, so far:

--Trayvon was expelled from school the day before (or the same day?) for 5 days . You gotta do some serious mind-blowing sh|te to get expelled for 5 days.

--Trayvon chose to not go home that day, instead going to a friend's place to keep away from his parents [iMO there's linkage between his presence at Zimmermann's apartment complex and this 5 day expulsion thingie]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Orando summed up the scenario succinctly. If I lived in Florida I would say this event shows exactly how dangerous their self defense law is.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Orando summed up the scenario succinctly. If I lived in Florida I would say this event shows exactly how dangerous their self defense law is.

With a neighborhood watch I think radio's would be better than guns myself. Usually those neighborhood watch guys have the same mentality as a mall security cop...probably the last person you want armed while their on the job. My two cents anyways.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This is the way I see this going down-

Zimmerman (by the way, what kind of latino name is that?) decides to follow Martin because he doesn't look like he belongs in his neighborhood. Not surprisingly, Martin tells him to back the f off, and Zimmerman doesn't do it because he's an over zeolous wannabe cop. Martin then comes after Zimmerman to physically force him to back off of him. Zimmerman gets scared and shoots.

I don't see Zimmerman being attacked here anymore than someone saying they were following a tiger and suddenly the tiger turned around and attacked them. Zimmerman has the right to defend himself, but so does Martin. How do we know Martin didn't feel threatened by Zimmerman? I doubt Martin ever intended to actually kill Zimmerman even if he did attack him, and it sounds like Zimmerman invited the attack. Even if it's not his neighborhood, Martin has the right to walk through it to see his girl friend without being harrassed by Mr. Helper.

Couple problems with "your take".

1. I believe Zimmerman is half jewish hence the name.

2.The neighborhood is half minority so why would he not look like he belonged there?

3.If the Teen has the right to be anywhere he wants... why doesn;t the Hispanic guy as well, he is free to walk in the same direction that the teen is going.

4.Simply following someone invites an attack? IF this was the kids mentality, he deserved to be shot.

5.What evidence is there that Zimmerman harassed the kid? Watching where he is going is not harassment. A normal person would walk over and ask "Why are you following me?" Not break the persons nose.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Couple problems with "your take".

1. I believe Zimmerman is half jewish hence the name.

2.The neighborhood is half minority so why would he not look like he belonged there?

3.If the Teen has the right to be anywhere he wants... why doesn;t the Hispanic guy as well, he is free to walk in the same direction that the teen is going.

4.Simply following someone invites an attack? IF this was the kids mentality, he deserved to be shot.

5.What evidence is there that Zimmerman harassed the kid? Watching where he is going is not harassment. A normal person would walk over and ask "Why are you following me?" Not break the persons nose.

Question for you.

If George Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, do you see him getting out of his car and following Trayvon Martin?

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

Are you serious? If you are following me and then get out of your car to approach me at night and do not identify yourself as police I am going to feel very threatened! And if I have a gun and am in Florida I might feel justified in using it to 'stand my ground' if this assailant keeps coming. Especially so if I have already tried running to get away! Not having a gun I would use whatever I had and if that was superior size and strength so be it. On top of all this is the fact that we are dealing with a kid, someone not considered mature enough to drink, to enter into binding contracts, etc. I have an idea of who deserves to be shot and it is not this kid!!

Yeah, more rectal facts not pulled from any reality.

Per his English teacher, he was suspended for tardiness. Teenagers late for school, mind blowing, totally.

http://m.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/slain-teens-friends-say-he-never-picked-a-fight.php

Other silly things that came up, so far:

--Trayvon was expelled from school the day before (or the same day?) for 5 days . You gotta do some serious mind-blowing sh|te to get expelled for 5 days.

--Trayvon chose to not go home that day, instead going to a friend's place to keep away from his parents [iMO there's linkage between his presence at Zimmermann's apartment complex and this 5 day expulsion thingie]

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Are you serious? If you are following me and then get out of your car to approach me at night and do not identify yourself as police I am going to feel very threatened! And if I have a gun and am in Florida I might feel justified in using it to 'stand my ground' if this assailant keeps coming. Especially so if I have already tried running to get away! Not having a gun I would use whatever I had and if that was superior size and strength so be it. On top of all this is the fact that we are dealing with a kid, someone not considered mature enough to drink, to enter into binding contracts, etc. I have an idea of who deserves to be shot and it is not this kid!!

You are getting silly now, have you never had a -too alert neighbor come and ask why you are parked in front of his house or something similar?

I never felt threatened.

If I were down town Philli that might be a different but this was inside a gated community, one expects this type of vigilant neighbors.

When it comes to using a gun,

There is a huge difference between someone seeing what you are doing and someone attacking you unprovoked. Someone checking you out in a gated community is not provocation.

I wager we are going to find out when it is all said and done, this kid acted according to the Stereotype.

When I heard the 911 call where the cries for help could be heard, I like most assumed it was the kid and could find no excuse for the shooting, now the story has turned, the one needing help was George. No one came to his aid so he had to react with the means he had.

William Penn

Timeline

If GZ had not had a gun, probability is that he stays in his car, lets the police handle the (non-) situation, and an innocent kid gets to enjoy his Skittles and iced tea.

Why assume that, if I thought a suspicious person were in my area I would not hesitate to follow at a distance as he did.

Lets be clear if you call 911 and report that a man is running across the parking lot with your child, they will tell you to wait on police, that is the only answer they know. ZImmerman following is fine by me, even if he asked him questions (he does have freedom of speech).

All that is fine.

If he put his hands or tried to detain the kid, then he has crossed the line because he has too little to go on.

-unknown person in a gated community

-late hour at night

-wearing dark concealing clothes

- acting strange, first approaches then takes off running.

-matches the description of the recent robbery suspects.

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yeah, more rectal facts not pulled from any reality.

Per his English teacher, he was suspended for tardiness. Teenagers late for school, mind blowing, totally.

http://m.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/slain-teens-friends-say-he-never-picked-a-fight.php

5 days of suspension, for this tardiness?

OK ! Got It ! Thanks for setting me straight !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Question for you.

If George Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, do you see him getting out of his car and following Trayvon Martin?

IMO-no. he had no business following or confronting martin. he only pursued him because he had a gun & felt he had the upper hand if a confrontation were to occur.

7yqZWFL.jpg